Guest guest

high blood pressure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

herbal remedies , " jarusso7 " <jarusso7 wrote:

>

>

>

> How about not taking the meds and treating the high blood pressure naturally?

>

>

oh i assumed that was the the poster was asking

lucy

>

>

> -

> " lanis228 " <lanis228

> " Herbal Remedies " <herbal remedies >

> Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:03:19 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

> {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He put

me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of much

needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

>

Guest guest

I eat raw garlic every morning and every night. I usually eat a banana

to take my herb capsules and garlic, but use what I have when I'm

out. I cut my garlic in lengthwise and in small enough pieces that I

can chew some food and just before I swallow, pop some garlic in. If I

need to I cut the garlic length in half again.

Sheila

AC Tins wrote:

Hi,

i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits

of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i tried

eating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH!

I've tried to blend it on a sandwich, used olive oil to get it down,

well.. let's just say I've attempted a lot of ways to eat more.

Thus far, it is soooo not getting there. What can we do to take more

and not deal with the downside? Don't misunderstand, I DO like the

taste,

but that clove or two, raw, is a challenge.

Arnold

CHANGE has ARRIVED and it ain't pretty!!

http://www.fairtax.org/campaigns/support_fair_tax.html?gclid=CJv78o_7140CFQwsOAodEyF0lg

He truly lives dangerously who trusts his health to a doctor, his rights to a lawyer, his money to a banker, or his soul to a preacher

Guest guest

Do you take medication on top of the Hawthorne tea and celery or are the tea/celery taken solo?

Susan

'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony with the outer world.

Goddess Bless.

________________________________devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659herbal remedies Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:00:47 PM{Herbal Remedies} Re: High Blood Pressure--- HiI collect fresh hawthorn berries and make them into tea. Brought my BP down to normal in 4/5 weeks and now it stays there so long as i keep taking it .If i stop , it goes back up again. Its also great for the heart and circulation. If you don't want the trouble of collecting fresh , you can buy teabags or capsules.. I've passed this info to a few friends and family members and its worked for all of them .By the way , it apparently also corrects low BP. Miraculous little berry it is :))lucy xxxIn herbal remedies, "lanis228" <lanis228@.. .> wrote:>> I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He put me on meds. I am

VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!>

Guest guest

Arnold, I just buy empty capsules and I crush & encapsulate mine.

Anella

-"AC Tins" <pulzebiz"Herbal Remedies" <herbal remedies >Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:50:04 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada PacificRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

Hi,i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i triedeating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH! I've tried to blend it on a sandwich, used olive oil to get it down,well.. let's just say I've attempted a lot of ways to eat more. Thus far, it is soooo not getting there. What can we do to take more and not deal with the downside? Don't misunderstand, I DO like the taste, but that clove or two, raw, is a challenge.Arnold

2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions

Raw Organic Garlic is Excellent for HBP!!! The meds are not only depleting your body but are taking a toll on your liver as well. I would switch to Garlic. 3 or 4 cloves a day has been known to handle high blood pressure conditions beautifully.Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

Guest guest

try aged garlic,it goes down easier and still is raw.--- On Thu, 3/26/09, AC Tins <pulzebiz wrote:

AC Tins <pulzebizRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressureherbal remedies Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 12:50 PM

Hi,i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i triedeating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH! I've tried to blend it on a sandwich, used olive oil to get it down,well.. let's just say I've attempted a lot of ways to eat more. Thus far, it is soooo not getting there. What can we do to take more and not deal with the downside? Don't misunderstand, I DO like the taste, but that clove or two, raw, is a challenge.Arnold

2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions@ cabletvonline. net>

Raw Organic Garlic is Excellent for HBP!!! The meds are not only depleting your body but are taking a toll on your liver as well. I would switch to Garlic. 3 or 4 cloves a day has been known to handle high blood pressure conditions beautifully.Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

Guest guest

Cayenne, garlic, acupuncture. Hawthorne.

Exercise.

-

" lanis228 " <lanis228

<herbal remedies >

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:03 AM

{Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

>I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He

>put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the

>body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage?

>Thanks!

>

>

>

> ---

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural

> remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and

> to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long

> as

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any

> person

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from

> list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and

> members free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links

>

>

>

--

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.29/2024 - Release 03/26/09

07:12:00

Guest guest

Yes, celery juice. It's actually great for high blood pressure combined with high cholesterol.

Use organic. Get a juicer.

-

anniesurf1

herbal remedies

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:12 AM

Re: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

The oil in celery does the same as meds. Google it

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

"lanis228" Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:03:19 -0000<herbal remedies >{Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.29/2024 - Release 03/26/09 07:12:00

Guest guest

You can get it in capsules. Cayenne too.

-

AC Tins

herbal remedies

Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:50 AM

2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions

lanis228 wrote:

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.29/2024 - Release 03/26/09 07:12:00

Guest guest

The great thing about garlic, hawthorne and cayenne is that not only will

they bring your blood pressure down, but they will clean out your arteries

too.

Guest guest

Could you cut in several pieces and place in some applesauce and swallow it? That is how I get garlic down for my kids when they are sick.

Lori"I feel ashamed that so many of us cannot imagine a better way to do things than locking children up all day in cells instead of letting them grow up knowing their families, mingling with the world, assuming real obligations, striving to be independent and self-reliant and free." - John Taylor Gatto

herbal remedies From: pulzebizDate: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:50:04 -0400Re: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions (AT) cabletvonline (DOT) net>

lanis228 wrote:

Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.

Guest guest

Do the cloves have to be chewed? or can they be swallowed wholeand still provide the same benefits? Have a Great Day! Nicole in NY, Zone 6aAC Tins <pulzebizherbal remedies Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:50:04 PMRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

Hi,i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i triedeating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH! I've tried to blend it on a sandwich, used olive oil to get it down,

well.. let's just say I've attempted a lot of ways to eat more. Thus far, it is soooo not getting there. What can we do to take more and not deal with the downside? Don't misunderstand, I DO like the taste,

but that clove or two, raw, is a challenge.Arnold2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions@ cabletvonline. net>

Raw Organic Garlic is Excellent for HBP!!! The meds are not only

depleting your body but are taking a toll on your liver as well.

I would switch to Garlic. 3 or 4 cloves a day has been known to handle

high blood pressure conditions beautifully.

Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood

pressure! He put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these

meds deplete the body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to

counteract the damage? Thanks!

Guest guest

Thanks All!!Some GREAT suggestions here! I'm going forward with renewed energy to try this!One more question on the celery. I have a couple of juicers and juice regularly. Is celery juice as effective as eating the entire stalk?

Is the juice sufficient, or should I add some pulp too?Any benefit or deficit to adding wheatgrass to the mix? I'm seeing a garlic/celery/wheatgrass juice tonic in my future with a healthy dose of cinnamon and honey or Agave Nectar to help it go down....

I'd try the capsules, but i have the patience of a 3yr old,and I'd throw everything out the window before it could do me any good! **smile**ArnoldOn Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM, nlc83 <nlc83 wrote:

Do the cloves have to be chewed? or can they be swallowed wholeand still provide the same benefits?     

Have a Great Day! Nicole in NY, Zone 6a

AC Tins <pulzebiz

herbal remedies Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:50:04 PM

Hi,i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i triedeating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH!

well.. let's just say I've attempted a lot of ways to eat more. Thus far, it is soooo not getting there. What can we do to take more and not deal with the downside? Don't misunderstand, I DO like the taste,

but that clove or two, raw, is a challenge.Arnold2009/3/26 Organic Solutions <organicsolutions@ cabletvonline. net>

Raw Organic Garlic is Excellent for HBP!!!  The meds are not only

I would switch to Garlic.  3 or 4 cloves a day has been known to handle

Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

Guest guest

Ok, one more....Sorry, I have to keep asking this, because I've gotten soooo many different answers.Will the live enzymes in the celery survive overnight being frozen in a juice? Or are they like wheatgrass, have to be consumed in the first 15mins, to get maximum benefit?

My niece works at a local co-op that gets fresh pressed apple juice from local farmsand the enzymes in that juice are so active, that you have to crack the lid a bit on the bottle to keep it from expanding too far.

ArnoldOn Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:17 AM, AC Tins <pulzebiz wrote:

Thanks All!!Some GREAT suggestions here! I'm going forward with renewed energy to try this!One more question on the celery. I have a couple of juicers and juice regularly. Is celery juice as effective as eating the entire stalk?

Is the juice sufficient, or should I add some pulp too?Any benefit or deficit to adding wheatgrass to the mix? I'm seeing a garlic/celery/wheatgrass juice tonic in my future with a healthy dose of cinnamon and honey or Agave Nectar to help it go down....

I'd try the capsules, but i have the patience of a 3yr old,and I'd throw everything out the window before it could do me any good! **smile**Arnold

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM, nlc83 <nlc83 wrote:

Do the cloves have to be chewed? or can they be swallowed wholeand still provide the same benefits?     

AC Tins <pulzebiz

Hi,i have a question. is RAW Garlic the ONLY way to get the benefits of eating so much. I have High Blood Pressure also and i triedeating a clove a day and putting it mildly, THAT'S ROUGH!

Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

Guest guest

---I only take the hawthorn tea. Nothing else for high BP. It works for me. I

tried garlic first both raw ( couldn't manage it longer than a week) and then

1000mg capsules of garlic but then i read about hawthorn berries and i also read

often it can be due to low magnesium so i also took magnesium 350mgs for a

couple of months. I have stopped the magnesium quite a few months ago and my BP

stays stable without it but i keep a check on it regularly and may take

magnesium on and off if i think my body needs it.

I can't say whether garlic on its own would have worked for me because i didn't

take it for long enough but i certainly don't need BP meds as well!! Anyone i

know who takes them, apart from all the side effects , it only seems to lower BP

by 10/15 points where hawthorn brings it back to normal. I maybe should mention

that my BP was 177/80 and is now around 125/130 over 60/65 ( provided i have

my 3 cups a day )

I didn't know about celery until i saw it here just the last couple of days.

lucy

In herbal remedies , Winterchill <winterchill57 wrote:

>

> Do you take medication on top of the Hawthorne tea and celery or are the

tea/celery taken solo?

>

>

> Susan 

>

> 'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for

discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony with

the outer world.

>  

> Goddess Bless.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659

> herbal remedies

> Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:00:47 PM

> {Herbal Remedies} Re: High Blood Pressure

>

>

> --- Hi

> I collect fresh hawthorn berries and make them into tea. Brought my BP down to

normal in 4/5 weeks and now it stays there so long as i keep taking it .If i

stop , it goes back up again. Its also great for the heart and circulation. If

you don't want the trouble of collecting fresh , you can buy teabags or

capsules. I've passed this info to a few friends and family members and its

worked for all of them .

> By the way , it apparently also corrects low BP. Miraculous little berry it is

:))

> lucy xxx

>

> In herbal remedies, " lanis228 " <lanis228@ .> wrote:

> >

> > I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He

put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of

much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

> >

>

Guest guest

oops.. hope I didn't scare everyone off... Anyway, here is what I'm trying this morning.3 cloves of garlic3 stalks of celery1 tomato1 applea handful of strawberries, blueberries and

blackberries that i keep in my freezer. (i buy them fresh from a local market, wash them and freeze them so they last longer.)ice and the juice of two oranges for sweetness.all goes into my vita-mix...

i'll let you know how it tastes.. *smile*ArnoldOn Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:23 AM, AC Tins <pulzebiz wrote:

Ok, one more....Sorry, I have to keep asking this, because I've gotten soooo many different answers.

Will the live enzymes in the celery survive overnight being frozen in a juice? Or are they like wheatgrass, have to be consumed in the first 15mins, to get maximum benefit?

My niece works at a local co-op that gets fresh pressed apple juice from local farmsand the enzymes in that juice are so active, that you have to crack the lid a bit on the bottle to keep it from expanding too far.

ArnoldOn Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:17 AM, AC Tins <pulzebiz wrote:

I'd try the capsules, but i have the patience of a 3yr old,and I'd throw everything out the window before it could do me any good! **smile**Arnold

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM, nlc83 <nlc83 wrote:

AC Tins <pulzebiz

Kelly

lanis228 wrote:

Guest guest

Hi Lucy,Where do you get your berries from? i've checked several local farmers markets,and not found any to this point. Am i looking in the wrong places? Would a tincture or a tea do the same?Does anyone here know about sorrel and it's benefits other than being an antioxidant?

As you can see.. i  really really want to get OFF the meds.. i know that they are as bad or worse than the disease.ArnoldOn Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:12 AM, devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659 wrote:

---I only take the hawthorn tea. Nothing else for high BP. It works for me. I tried garlic first both raw ( couldn't manage it longer than a week) and then 1000mg capsules of garlic but then i read about hawthorn berries and i also read often it can be due to low magnesium so i also took magnesium 350mgs for a couple of months. I have stopped the magnesium quite a few months ago and my BP stays stable without it but i keep a check on it regularly and may take magnesium on and off if i think my body needs it.

I can't say whether garlic on its own would have worked for me because i didn't take it for long enough but i certainly don't need BP meds as well!! Anyone i know who takes them, apart from all the side effects , it only seems to lower BP by 10/15 points where hawthorn brings it back to normal. I maybe should mention that my BP was 177/80 and is now around 125/130 over 60/65 ( provided i have my 3 cups a day )

I didn't know about celery until i saw it here just the last couple of days.

lucy

In herbal remedies , Winterchill <winterchill57 wrote:

>

> Do you take medication on top of the Hawthorne tea and celery or are the tea/celery taken solo?

>

>

> Susan 

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> 'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony with the outer world.

>  

> Goddess Bless.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659

> herbal remedies

> Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:00:47 PM

> {Herbal Remedies} Re: High Blood Pressure

>

>

> --- Hi

> I collect fresh hawthorn berries and make them into tea. Brought my BP down to normal in 4/5 weeks and now it stays there so long as i keep taking it .If i stop , it goes back up again. Its also great for the heart and circulation. If you don't want the trouble of collecting fresh , you can buy teabags or capsules. I've passed this info to a few friends and family members and its worked for all of them .

> By the way , it apparently also corrects low BP. Miraculous little berry it is :))

> lucy xxx

>

> In herbal remedies, " lanis228 " <lanis228@ .> wrote:

> >

> > I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

> >

>

Guest guest

By crushing or grinding the garlic ,you increase the available componds in the garlic. Much of its value would be wasted if it was swollowed whole.--- On Thu, 3/26/09, nlc83 <nlc83 wrote:

nlc83 <nlc83Re: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressureherbal remedies Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 9:50 PM

Have a Great Day!

Nicole in NY, Zone 6a

AC Tins <pulzebiz (AT) gmail (DOT) com>herbal remediesThursday, March 26, 2009 12:50:04 PMRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

lanis228 wrote:

Guest guest

Hello, Everyone!

I'm new here.

I've been involved in complimentary and alternative therapies for a few years

now. I am a Homoeopath of sorts, practice Hand on Healing, and use modern

vibrational instruments in my everyday life.

In the case of High blood pressure(Hypertension), I can recommend two Bach

Flower Remedies which will work wonders in the case of High Blood pressure. You

can easily quire them from any herbal supplement store or even major Grocery

stores. Make sure the mixture is 50% Flower Extract mixed in Brandy and

water(the other 50%).

The two Bach Flower Remedies are Agrimony and Mimulas.

Take about 5-8 drops of each in a tea cup of lukewarm mineral drinking water.

Take at morning and night or when your pressure is High, or you feel the onset.

If you are already taking it twice a day, then do not take anymore. In 3-7 days

your Blood pressure will be gone and may not return.

Do not warm the water with the remedies in the water. Do not use Microwave oven.

Do it the good old fashioned way.

Others who have taken this remedy have recovered completely. I make this

information available to the Public Domain. It is not to be Patented or used for

profit.

Sincerely,

Sharf.

herbal remedies , " devjan2003 " <lucyloulou964659

wrote:

>

> ---I only take the hawthorn tea. Nothing else for high BP. It works for me. I

tried garlic first both raw ( couldn't manage it longer than a week) and then

1000mg capsules of garlic but then i read about hawthorn berries and i also read

often it can be due to low magnesium so i also took magnesium 350mgs for a

couple of months. I have stopped the magnesium quite a few months ago and my BP

stays stable without it but i keep a check on it regularly and may take

magnesium on and off if i think my body needs it.

> I can't say whether garlic on its own would have worked for me because i

didn't take it for long enough but i certainly don't need BP meds as well!!

Anyone i know who takes them, apart from all the side effects , it only seems to

lower BP by 10/15 points where hawthorn brings it back to normal. I maybe should

mention that my BP was 177/80 and is now around 125/130 over 60/65 ( provided

i have my 3 cups a day )

> I didn't know about celery until i saw it here just the last couple of days.

>

> lucy

>

> In herbal remedies , Winterchill <winterchill57@> wrote:

> >

> > Do you take medication on top of the Hawthorne tea and celery or are the

tea/celery taken solo?

> >

> >

> > Susan 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> > 'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for

discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony with

the outer world.

> >  

> > Goddess Bless.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659@>

> > herbal remedies

> > Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:00:47 PM

> > {Herbal Remedies} Re: High Blood Pressure

> >

> >

> > --- Hi

> > I collect fresh hawthorn berries and make them into tea. Brought my BP down

to normal in 4/5 weeks and now it stays there so long as i keep taking it .If i

stop , it goes back up again. Its also great for the heart and circulation. If

you don't want the trouble of collecting fresh , you can buy teabags or

capsules. I've passed this info to a few friends and family members and its

worked for all of them .

> > By the way , it apparently also corrects low BP. Miraculous little berry it

is :))

> > lucy xxx

> >

> > In herbal remedies, " lanis228 " <lanis228@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He

put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the body of

much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? Thanks!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I have started acupuncture 2 weeks ago. Yesterday was my second visit. It will take a few months to show some significant benefits. I also drink hawthorne berry tea and take cayenne tincture when I am sick.

Robert

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Mercurius Trismegistus <magisterium_magnum wrote:

Mercurius Trismegistus <magisterium_magnumRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressureherbal remedies Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 4:15 PM

Cayenne, garlic, acupuncture. Hawthorne.Exercise.- "lanis228" <lanis228<herbal remedies >Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:03 AM{Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure>I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure! He >put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the >body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage? >Thanks!>>>> --->> Federal Law requires that we warn you

of the following:> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural > remedy.> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and > to> prescribe for your own health.> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long > as> they behave themselves.> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any > person> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from > list members, you are agreeing to> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and > members free of any liability.>> Dr. Ian Shillington> Doctor of Naturopathy> Dr.IanShillington! Groups Links>>>--Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.29/2024 - Release 03/26/09 07:12:00---Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave

themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington! Groups Links<*> herbal remedies/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings

online go to: herbal remedies/join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: herbal remedies-digest herbal remedies-fullfeatured <*>

Guest guest

I cut the garlic clove in half and swallow it like a pill--- On Thu, 3/26/09, jarusso7 <jarusso7 wrote:

jarusso7 <jarusso7Re: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure"Herbal Remedies" <herbal remedies >Thursday, March 26, 2009, 2:21 PM

Arnold, I just buy empty capsules and I crush & encapsulate mine.

Anella

-"AC Tins" <pulzebiz (AT) gmail (DOT) . com>"Herbal Remedies" <herbal remedies>Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:50:04 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada PacificRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

lanis228 wrote:

Guest guest

My BP has been as high as 200/100. By last '07 It was regularly at 150-170

over 90. I'm now running 120-126 over 80. I intend to get the lower number

down some more by weight loss. The upper numbers have come down by many

things, most notably the Carey Reams Lemon Water Protocol, eating a minimum

of one high C bearing fruit a day, preferably for me a non-estrogenic fruit

like Kiwi or Grapefruit, and taking one of two Magnesium Bicarbonate

methods. Daddybob

Guest guest

To keep blood pressure low:

(1) Drink lots of water;

(2) Do not you table salt but use sea salt. Use only a very tiny pinch.  Salt

raises bp;

(3) Drink moringa tea, it really keeps my bp lower now.  You can buy

fresh/frozen from Asian markets. Also known as Drumstick.  Scientific name is

moringa oleifera.

(4) And here is a good surprise:  If you are not diabetic, take " natural "

pineapple juice. canned with no sweeterners added.  This dramatically lowers bp

to normal when high.  Lemonade without sugar might do it too, though i never

tried that yet.  Pineapple i've tried and it does work.  Take this only when bp

is high because tropical fruits are very high in sugar which can make you

diabetic if taken everyday.  Pineapple is also good in bringing up blood glucose

when hypoglycemic.  Two tablespoons of it is enough to raise blood sugar to

normal from a 70 reading.

Melly

Guest guest

--- Hi Arnold

I collect them from the actual hawthorn berry bushes. Theres loads

all around the english countryside , but if you're in the US , I honestly don't

know. Capsules and teabags are apparently good but i always feel the real

thing is better somehow. You could buy capsules and teabags off the net if you

can't get fresh berries.

Lucy

In herbal remedies , AC Tins <pulzebiz wrote:

>

> Hi Lucy,

> Where do you get your berries from? i've checked several local farmers

> markets,

> and not found any to this point. Am i looking in the wrong places? Would a

> tincture

> or a tea do the same?

>

> Does anyone here know about *sorrel* and it's benefits other than being an

> antioxidant?

>

> As you can see.. i really really want to get OFF the meds..

> i know that they are as bad or worse than the disease.

>

> Arnold

>

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:12 AM, devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659wrote:

>

> > ---I only take the hawthorn tea. Nothing else for high BP. It works for

> > me. I tried garlic first both raw ( couldn't manage it longer than a week)

> > and then 1000mg capsules of garlic but then i read about hawthorn berries

> > and i also read often it can be due to low magnesium so i also took

> > magnesium 350mgs for a couple of months. I have stopped the magnesium quite

> > a few months ago and my BP stays stable without it but i keep a check on it

> > regularly and may take magnesium on and off if i think my body needs it.

> > I can't say whether garlic on its own would have worked for me because i

> > didn't take it for long enough but i certainly don't need BP meds as well!!

> > Anyone i know who takes them, apart from all the side effects , it only

> > seems to lower BP by 10/15 points where hawthorn brings it back to normal. I

> > maybe should mention that my BP was 177/80 and is now around 125/130 over

> > 60/65 ( provided i have my 3 cups a day )

> > I didn't know about celery until i saw it here just the last couple of

> > days.

> >

> > lucy

> >

> >

> > In herbal remedies <herbal remedies%40>,

> > Winterchill <winterchill57@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Do you take medication on top of the Hawthorne tea and celery or are the

> > tea/celery taken solo?

> > >

> > >

> > > Susan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for

> > discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony

> > with the outer world.

> > >

> > > Goddess Bless.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > devjan2003 <lucyloulou964659@>

> > > herbal remedies <herbal remedies%40>

> > > Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:00:47 PM

> > > {Herbal Remedies} Re: High Blood Pressure

> > >

> > >

> > > --- Hi

> > > I collect fresh hawthorn berries and make them into tea. Brought my BP

> > down to normal in 4/5 weeks and now it stays there so long as i keep taking

> > it .If i stop , it goes back up again. Its also great for the heart and

> > circulation. If you don't want the trouble of collecting fresh , you can buy

> > teabags or capsules. I've passed this info to a few friends and family

> > members and its worked for all of them .

> > > By the way , it apparently also corrects low BP. Miraculous little berry

> > it is :))

> > > lucy xxx

> > >

> > > In herbal remedies, " lanis228 " <lanis228@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > I went to the Dr yesterday & got a big surprise- higth blood pressure!

> > He put me on meds. I am VERY WORRIED because I know these meds deplete the

> > body of much needed nutrients. What can I take to counteract the damage?

> > Thanks!

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you very much Joe. I really appreciate your advice.Now, to figure out a way to get this down my husband'sthroat!!!! Have a Great Day! Nicole in NY, Zone 5joe dennis <turtle3fishherbal remedies Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:58:28 PMRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

By crushing or grinding the garlic ,you increase the available componds in the garlic. Much of its value would be wasted if it was swollowed whole.--- On Thu, 3/26/09, nlc83 <nlc83 > wrote:

nlc83 <nlc83 >Re: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressureherbal remediesThursday, March 26, 2009, 9:50 PM

Have a Great Day!

Nicole in NY, Zone 6a

AC Tins <pulzebiz (AT) gmail (DOT) com>herbal remediesThursday, March 26, 2009 12:50:04 PMRe: {Herbal Remedies} High Blood Pressure

lanis228 wrote: