important to get the word out that this can be a dreadful disease for humans

and our animal friends. I've known people and dogs who have suffered from

the disease, and they have not fared too well. Our two older dogs are now

regularly innoculated against it. I dislike unnecessary medication for

them, but at their advanced age, they would not survive a bout with the

illness.

Would you mind sharing some of your knowlege of the healing powers of

different gemstones? I'm a relative " newbie " and would be very interested

in some basic information about the various attributes of the stones.

Thanks in advance.

Florie

• 10 years later...

I used gemstones extensively in my healing protocol with Lyme disease. I believe that like Rife treatments, the stones create a certain frequency that is then amplified by the human energetic system. In part, the stones simply support the body's own system and protect the organs. (I would wear the stones over the organs I felt needed protection such as the heart and gallbladder, two favorites of the bacteria.) But in part, I believe it does somehow create a vibration that the bacteria do not like. Whether it simply causes the bacteria to hide somewhere else in the body or if it causes them to die I do not know.

I always found serpentine the most important stone to use. I added many others in to the mix, but that was the one that seemed to pulsate through my body in a way that I found most "clearing." I would always tape it on me, have it on my pocket, and wear it as jewelry. Interestingly, online, I later read that serpentine is traditionally used to protect against insect bites and parasites.

There is a translucent kind of serpentine that is like "new jade." It is very lovely, soft but deep going. Then there is a yellow-green, dense kind, with dark blotches in it. I find this one more abrasive-feeling, but very strong.

There is no gemstone that I found ineffective in helping with Lyme. They all have their place. I liked wearing obsidian taped to my ankles, they are said to lead out negative energies. I would wear one usually 24 hours and then tape on another and clean the old stone out with flowing water and let it rest.

It is fascinating to work with gemstones. The more you work with them, the more they begin to resonate for oneself. It's like a smell or a taste you slowly become sensitive to. When I am not ill, I do not use them much. I do not wear them as jewelry or have them in my environment in a meaningful way. But when I am again experiencing illness, I find them extraordinary friends.

I plan to do a blogpost on this sometime...

Blessings to all --