IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Need this recipe/herbalene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I first thought of Chaparral, too, as I knew that there had been a lot of controversy about the chaparral in his teas. But the description of " Herbalene " on the Jason Winter's sites does not match Chaparral...

" HERBALENE - (Special Spice)Used in Jason Winter's - Tea & TribaleneThis herb was used anciently as a tonic. Early Chinese writings refer to Herbalene as the " superior tonic. " These herbs are considered to be an " adaptogen " , having a normalizing affect on the body's functions. It is widely used in a Collective Chinese Immune Stimulating Therapy called " Fu Zheng. " A weak immune system allows a lot of infectious diseases to develop, among these are: Cold, Influenza, Sore Throat, Laryngitis, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Gonorrhea, Genital Herpes, Syphilis, and AIDS.

When Jason Winters mixture was tested by Dr. Ian Pierce of England, it was said that the Herbalene acted as a catalyst to make the other two herbs in the tea 27 times stronger. "

SO>>>then I looked up " FU Zheng " and found several descriptions and formulas, pretty much all with the same core ingredients...so...at this point, I think " Herbalene " has got to be one or more of the herbals in " Fu Zheng " .

David Winston's formula for this is here...

Fu Zheng Compound. CONTAINS: Astragalus root, Schisandra berry, Siberian Ginseng bark, Codonopsis root, Ligustrum berry, Red and Black Ganoderma fungus, Ganoderma mycellium, Atractylodes root, and Licorice root.

Joanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never heard of chaparral as herbaline. Chaparral is anti cancer though from what I have heard and read.

Jamie

Okay Elaine- don't take this to the bank- but I think herbalene may be chaparral. He sells the same cancer tea internationally with red clover,Indian sage and chaparral. Any of his teas with Chapparral aren't sold in the states- The cancer tea in the states is red clover, Indian sage and herbalene. You can e-mail the company and ask. I have done this in the past ( raja's cup) and they usually will tell you. June

Guest guest

I saw the herbalene laxative, too, and have the recipe somewhere, but it is not the same herbalene that is used in the Jason Winters tea. Lemme see,,,here is the laxative one...

w/w: Senna leaf BP 64%, Buckthorn BP 4%, Elder leaf 8%, Fennel BPC 16%. Alsocontains: Maté.

These just do not match up with the description of an adaptogen, ancient Chinese medicine, or anything else that would potentize the other ingredients. Herbalene just is a word that is used in various ways. Joanie

Thanks for posting that Joanie- may help to figure out what it is - I found a herbalene laxative- didn't state " what " herbalene was.Your right the description doesn't fit chapparral. Thanks again. June