IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zodiac Missions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into each of them planted the seed of human life. One by one, each child stepped forward to receive the appointed gift..."To you, Aries, I give the seed first that you might have the honor of planting it. That for every seed you plant, one million more will multiply in your hand. You will not have time to see the seed grow, for everything you plant creates more than must be planted. You will be the first to penetrate the soil of men's minds with My Idea. But it is not your job to nourish the Idea, nor to question it. Your life is action and the only action I ascribe to you is to begin making men aware of My Creation. For your good work, I give you the virtue of Self Esteem."...Quietly, Aries stepped back into place."To you, Taurus, I give the power to build the seed into substance. Your job is a great one, requiring patience, for you must finish all that has been started or the seeds will be wasted to the wind. You are not to question nor change your mind in the middle nor to depend upon others for what I ask you to do. For this, I give you the gift of Strength. Use it wisely."...And Taurus stepped back into place."To you, Gemini, I give the questions without answers, so that you may bring to all an understanding of what man sees around him. You will never know why men speak or listen, but in your quest for the answer, you will find my gift of Knowlege."...And Gemini stepped back into place."To you, Cancer, I ascribe the task of teaching men about emotions. My Idea is for you to cause them laughter and tears so that all they see and think develops fullness from inside. For this, I give you the gift of Family, that your fullness may multiply."...And Cancer stepped back into place."To you, Leo, I give the job of displaying My Creation in all its brilliance to the world. But you must be careful of pride and always remember that it is My Creation and not your own. For if you forget this, men will scorn you. There is much joy in the job I give to you, if you but do it well. For this, you are to have the gift of Honor."...And Leo stepped back into place."To you, Virgo, I ask for an examination of all man has done with My Creation. You are to scrutinize his ways sharply and remind him of his errors so that, through him, My Creation may be perfected. For doing this, I give you the gift of Purity of Thought."...And Virgo stepped back into place."To you, Libra, I give the mission of service, that man may be mindful of his duties to others and that he may learn cooperation, as well as the ability to reflect the other side of his actions. I will put you everywhere there is discord and, for your efforts, I will give you the gift of Love."...And Libra stepped back into place."To you, Scorpio, I give a very difficult task. You will have the ability to know the minds of men, but I do not permit you to speak about what you learn. Many times, you will be pained by what you see and, in your pain, will turn away from Me. You will forget that it is not I but the perversion of My Idea that is causing you pain. You will see so much of man that you will come to know him as an animal and wrestle so much with his animal instincts in yourself, that you will lose your way. But, when you finally come back to me, Scorpio, I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose."...And Scorpio stepped back into place."Sagittarius, I ask that you make men laugh, for amidst their understanding of My Idea, they become bitter. Through laughter, you are to give man hope and, through hope, turn his eyes back to Me. You will touch many lives...if but for a moment...and you will know the restlessness in every life you touch. To you, Sagittarius, I give the gift of Infinite Abundance, that you may spread wide enough to reach every corner of darkness and bring it light."...And Sagittarius stepped back into place."Of you, Capricorn, I ask the toil of your brow, that you might teach men to work. Your task is not an easy one, for you will feel all of man's labors upon your shoulders...but the yoke of your burdens contains the Responsibility of man, which I put in your hands."...And Capricorn stepped back into place."To you, Aquarius, I give the concept of future that man might see other possibilities. You will have the pain of loneliness, for I do not allow you to personalize My Love. But, for turning man's eyes to new possibilities, I give the gift of Freedom. That is your liberty and you may continue to serve mankind wherever he needs you."...And Aquarius stepped back into place."To you, Pisces, I give the most difficult task of them all. I ask you to collect all of man's sorrows and return them to Me. Your tears are to be ultimately My Tears. The sorrow you absorb is the effect of man's misunderstanding of My Idea, but you are to give him compassion that he may try again. For this, the most difficult task of them all, I give you the greatest gift of them all. You will be the only one of my twelve children to understand Me. But this gift of understanding is for you, Pisces, for when you try to spread it to man, he will not listen."...And Pisces stepped back into place....Then, God said: "You each have a part of My Idea. You must not mistake that part for all of My Idea, nor may you trade parts with each other. Each one of you is perfect, but you will not know that until all twelve of you are One. Then, the whole of My Idea will be revealed to each of you."...And the children left, determined to accomplish the job assigned to the best of their ability, that each might receive God's gift...but none fully understood the task undertaken or the promised gift and when puzzled, they returned, God said: "You each believe that the other gifts are better. Therefore, I will allow you to trade." And, for the moment, each child was elated, considering all the possibilities of the new mission....But God smiled as he said: "You will return to Me many times asking to be relieved of your mission and, each time, I will grant your wish. You will experience countless incarnations before you complete the original mission I have prescribed to you. I give you countless time in which to do this but, only when it is done, can you be with Me."

Guest guest

hi, I find this very interesting. Thank you for sharing it. I am a virgo and our friend Renee is a pisces. What are all your signs?KelBoonight wrote: And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into ea

Guest guest

I am a Capricorn.

Diane Kelly W. <kellykebby Sent: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:44:30 -0700 (PDT)Re: Zodiac Missions

hi, I find this very interesting. Thank you for sharing it. I am a virgo and our friend Renee is a pisces. What are all your signs?KelBoonight wrote:

And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into ea

Guest guest

I am aquarius :) Doreen"Kelly W." <kellykebby wrote: hi, I find this very interesting. Thank you for sharing it. I am a virgo and our friend Renee is a pisces. What are all your signs?KelBoonight wrote: And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into eaI hope this email finds you well... Doreen C. Cohanim MM, C.Ht, HBCEHypnoBirthing Childbirth Educatorwww.EnterYourMind.comhypnoc818-326-2623Not: Any solicitations are not allowed by phone! This

electronic mail message -- and any attachments -- may contain privileged/confidential information, intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to a third party the content of this message or its attachments. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail and destroy this message, along with all attachments.Are You Single? http://www.thevalleysingles.com/** Get ready for the holidays!www.fabiene.com for discounts on-line please type in the code: 10mb126 

Guest guest

Yes ma'am, I am a Pieces!!! So this is the source of my miserable life

and all the suffering I've had to go thru!!! Thanks, God! I sincerely

appreciate the vote of confidence! At least now I know I'm special! :)

Blessings, Renee

, " Kelly W. " <kellykebby

wrote:

>

>

> hi, I find this very interesting. Thank you for sharing it. I am a

virgo and our friend Renee is a pisces. What are all your signs?

>

> Kel

>

> Boonight wrote: And it was morning as God stood before his

twelve children and into

> ea

>

Guest guest

Hi, I'm a Saggitarius; and, I'm not sure what that means! I did want to share with you all that I finally convinced my 17 year old depressed ADHD son to try the Gerson Therapy!! I never thought I would see the day! You would have to know him...Mister Stubborn and Skeptic, typical teenager! Amelia

On Behalf Of Renee JudkinsMonday, May 01, 2006 5:45 PM Subject: Re: Zodiac Missions

Yes ma'am, I am a Pieces!!! So this is the source of my miserable lifeand all the suffering I've had to go thru!!! Thanks, God! I sincerelyappreciate the vote of confidence! At least now I know I'm special! :)Blessings, Renee , "Kelly W." <kellykebbywrote:>> > hi, I find this very interesting. Thank you for sharing it. I am a virgo and our friend Renee is a pisces. What are all your signs?> > Kel> > Boonight wrote: And it was morning as God stood before histwelve children and into > ea>

Guest guest

That's wonderful. and I am a Pisces,

Cheers,

Jozefina

--- Boonight wrote:

> And it was morning as God stood before his twelve

> children and into

> each of them planted the seed of human life. One by

> one, each child

> stepped forward to receive the appointed gift...

>

> " To you, Aries, I give the seed first that you might

> have the honor

> of planting it. That for every seed you plant, one

> million more will

> multiply in your hand. You will not have time to see

> the seed grow,

> for everything you plant creates more than must be

> planted. You will

> be the first to penetrate the soil of men's minds

> with My Idea. But

> it is not your job to nourish the Idea, nor to

> question it. Your

> life is action and the only action I ascribe to you

> is to begin

> making men aware of My Creation. For your good work,

> I give you the

> virtue of Self Esteem. "

> ...Quietly, Aries stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Taurus, I give the power to build the seed

> into substance.

> Your job is a great one, requiring patience, for you

> must finish all

> that has been started or the seeds will be wasted to

> the wind. You

> are not to question nor change your mind in the

> middle nor to depend

> upon others for what I ask you to do. For this, I

> give you the gift

> of Strength. Use it wisely. "

> ...And Taurus stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Gemini, I give the questions without

> answers, so that you

> may bring to all an understanding of what man sees

> around him. You

> will never know why men speak or listen, but in your

> quest for the

> answer, you will find my gift of Knowlege. "

> ...And Gemini stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Cancer, I ascribe the task of teaching men

> about emotions.

> My Idea is for you to cause them laughter and tears

> so that all they

> see and think develops fullness from inside. For

> this, I give you

> the gift of Family, that your fullness may

> multiply. "

> ...And Cancer stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Leo, I give the job of displaying My

> Creation in all its

> brilliance to the world. But you must be careful of

> pride and always

> remember that it is My Creation and not your own.

> For if you forget

> this, men will scorn you. There is much joy in the

> job I give to

> you, if you but do it well. For this, you are to

> have the gift of

> Honor. "

> ...And Leo stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Virgo, I ask for an examination of all man

> has done with My

> Creation. You are to scrutinize his ways sharply and

> remind him of

> his errors so that, through him, My Creation may be

> perfected. For

> doing this, I give you the gift of Purity of

> Thought. "

> ...And Virgo stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Libra, I give the mission of service, that

> man may be

> mindful of his duties to others and that he may

> learn cooperation,

> as well as the ability to reflect the other side of

> his actions. I

> will put you everywhere there is discord and, for

> your efforts, I

> will give you the gift of Love. "

> ...And Libra stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Scorpio, I give a very difficult task. You

> will have the

> ability to know the minds of men, but I do not

> permit you to speak

> about what you learn. Many times, you will be pained

> by what you see

> and, in your pain, will turn away from Me. You will

> forget that it

> is not I but the perversion of My Idea that is

> causing you pain. You

> will see so much of man that you will come to know

> him as an animal

> and wrestle so much with his animal instincts in

> yourself, that you

> will lose your way. But, when you finally come back

> to me, Scorpio,

> I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose. "

> ...And Scorpio stepped back into place.

>

>

> " Sagittarius, I ask that you make men laugh, for

> amidst their

> understanding of My Idea, they become bitter.

> Through laughter, you

> are to give man hope and, through hope, turn his

> eyes back to Me.

> You will touch many lives...if but for a

> moment...and you will know

> the restlessness in every life you touch. To you,

> Sagittarius, I

> give the gift of Infinite Abundance, that you may

> spread wide enough

> to reach every corner of darkness and bring it

> light. "

> ...And Sagittarius stepped back into place.

>

>

> " Of you, Capricorn, I ask the toil of your brow,

> that you might

> teach men to work. Your task is not an easy one, for

> you will feel

> all of man's labors upon your shoulders...but the

> yoke of your

> burdens contains the Responsibility of man, which I

> put in your

> hands. "

> ...And Capricorn stepped back into place.

>

>

> " To you, Aquarius, I give the concept of future that

> man might see

> other possibilities. You will have the pain of

> loneliness, for I do

> not allow you to personalize My Love. But, for

> turning man's eyes to

> new possibilities, I give the gift of Freedom. That

> is your liberty

> and you may continue to serve mankind wherever he

> needs you. "

> ...And Aquarius stepped back into place.

>

> " To you, Pisces, I give the most difficult task of

> them all. I ask

> you to collect all of man's sorrows and return them

> to Me. Your

> tears are to be ultimately My Tears. The sorrow you

> absorb is the

> effect of man's misunderstanding of My Idea, but you

> are to give him

> compassion that he may try again. For this, the most

> difficult task

> of them all, I give you the greatest gift of them

> all. You will be

> the only one of my twelve children to understand Me.

> But this gift

> of understanding is for you, Pisces, for when you

> try to spread it

> to man, he will not listen. "

> ...And Pisces stepped back into place.

>

> ...Then, God said: " You each have a part of My Idea.

> You must not

> mistake that part for all of My Idea, nor may you

> trade parts with

> each other. Each one of you is perfect, but you will

> not know that

> until all twelve of you are One. Then, the whole of

> My Idea will be

> revealed to each of you. "

>

> ...And the children left, determined to accomplish

> the job assigned

> to the best of their ability, that each might

> receive God's

> gift...but none fully understood the task undertaken

> or the promised

> gift and when puzzled, they returned, God said: " You

> each believe

> that the other gifts are better. Therefore, I will

> allow you to

> trade. " And, for the moment, each child was elated,

> considering all

> the possibilities of the new mission.

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

Libra here jozefina stamp <josindah wrote: That's wonderful. and I am a Pisces,Cheers,Jozefina--- Boonight wrote:> And it was morning as God stood before his twelve> children and into > each of them planted the seed of human life. One by> one, each child > stepped forward to receive the appointed gift...> > "To you, Aries, I give the seed first that you might> have the honor > of planting it. That for every seed you plant, one> million more will > multiply in your hand. You will not have time to see> the seed grow, > for everything you plant creates more than must be> planted. You will > be the first to penetrate the soil of men's minds> with My Idea. But > it

is not your job to nourish the Idea, nor to> question it. Your > life is action and the only action I ascribe to you> is to begin > making men aware of My Creation. For your good work,> I give you the > virtue of Self Esteem."> ...Quietly, Aries stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Taurus, I give the power to build the seed> into substance. > Your job is a great one, requiring patience, for you> must finish all > that has been started or the seeds will be wasted to> the wind. You > are not to question nor change your mind in the> middle nor to depend > upon others for what I ask you to do. For this, I> give you the gift > of Strength. Use it wisely."> ...And Taurus stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Gemini, I give the questions without> answers, so that you > may bring to all an

understanding of what man sees> around him. You > will never know why men speak or listen, but in your> quest for the > answer, you will find my gift of Knowlege."> ...And Gemini stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Cancer, I ascribe the task of teaching men> about emotions. > My Idea is for you to cause them laughter and tears> so that all they > see and think develops fullness from inside. For> this, I give you > the gift of Family, that your fullness may> multiply."> ...And Cancer stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Leo, I give the job of displaying My> Creation in all its > brilliance to the world. But you must be careful of> pride and always > remember that it is My Creation and not your own.> For if you forget > this, men will scorn you. There is much joy in the> job I give to

> you, if you but do it well. For this, you are to> have the gift of > Honor."> ...And Leo stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Virgo, I ask for an examination of all man> has done with My > Creation. You are to scrutinize his ways sharply and> remind him of > his errors so that, through him, My Creation may be> perfected. For > doing this, I give you the gift of Purity of> Thought."> ...And Virgo stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Libra, I give the mission of service, that> man may be > mindful of his duties to others and that he may> learn cooperation, > as well as the ability to reflect the other side of> his actions. I > will put you everywhere there is discord and, for> your efforts, I > will give you the gift of Love."> ...And Libra stepped back into place.> >

> "To you, Scorpio, I give a very difficult task. You> will have the > ability to know the minds of men, but I do not> permit you to speak > about what you learn. Many times, you will be pained> by what you see > and, in your pain, will turn away from Me. You will> forget that it > is not I but the perversion of My Idea that is> causing you pain. You > will see so much of man that you will come to know> him as an animal > and wrestle so much with his animal instincts in> yourself, that you > will lose your way. But, when you finally come back> to me, Scorpio, > I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose."> ...And Scorpio stepped back into place.> > > "Sagittarius, I ask that you make men laugh, for> amidst their > understanding of My Idea, they become bitter.> Through laughter, you > are to give man

hope and, through hope, turn his> eyes back to Me. > You will touch many lives...if but for a> moment...and you will know > the restlessness in every life you touch. To you,> Sagittarius, I > give the gift of Infinite Abundance, that you may> spread wide enough > to reach every corner of darkness and bring it> light."> ...And Sagittarius stepped back into place.> > > "Of you, Capricorn, I ask the toil of your brow,> that you might > teach men to work. Your task is not an easy one, for> you will feel > all of man's labors upon your shoulders...but the> yoke of your > burdens contains the Responsibility of man, which I> put in your > hands."> ...And Capricorn stepped back into place.> > > "To you, Aquarius, I give the concept of future that> man might see > other possibilities. You will

have the pain of> loneliness, for I do > not allow you to personalize My Love. But, for> turning man's eyes to > new possibilities, I give the gift of Freedom. That> is your liberty > and you may continue to serve mankind wherever he> needs you."> ...And Aquarius stepped back into place.> > "To you, Pisces, I give the most difficult task of> them all. I ask > you to collect all of man's sorrows and return them> to Me. Your > tears are to be ultimately My Tears. The sorrow you> absorb is the > effect of man's misunderstanding of My Idea, but you> are to give him > compassion that he may try again. For this, the most> difficult task > of them all, I give you the greatest gift of them> all. You will be > the only one of my twelve children to understand Me.> But this gift > of understanding is for you, Pisces,

for when you> try to spread it > to man, he will not listen."> ...And Pisces stepped back into place.> > ...Then, God said: "You each have a part of My Idea.> You must not > mistake that part for all of My Idea, nor may you> trade parts with > each other. Each one of you is perfect, but you will> not know that > until all twelve of you are One. Then, the whole of> My Idea will be > revealed to each of you."> > ...And the children left, determined to accomplish> the job assigned > to the best of their ability, that each might> receive God's > gift...but none fully understood the task undertaken> or the promised > gift and when puzzled, they returned, God said: "You> each believe > that the other gifts are better. Therefore, I will> allow you to > trade." And, for the moment, each child was

elated,> considering all > the possibilities of the new mission.> === message truncated ===