IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Extra kefir and other cultures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am new to this site and am trying to live a good life style can you tell me more? I live in Winston-Salem, N.C.can I grow them in my basement? w/grow light?

-

Yaphey

welovekefir

Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:11 AM

Extra Kefir and other cultures

Good Morning Everyone,

I currently have some extra milk kefir grains and a few water kefir grains. If anyone is interested in starting this culture please e-mail me off-list. Oh, I may have a couple of extra kombucha mushrooms as well.

Yaphey

If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier...just so long as I'm the dictator. -- George W. Bush, Dec. 18, 2000

Guest guest

Good Afternoon,If anyone is interested in starting with fermenting either kefir, or kombucha, I have some extra milk kefir grains and water kefir grains. If anyone is interested in starting these culture please e-mail me off-list. I also have a couple of extra kombucha mushrooms as well. I do ask for s & h and I mail Priority, of course. Yaphey

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi, My friend just informed me of Kefir and you mentioned Kombucha mushroom. I have Fibromyalgia and overweight. I get migraine, inflamation throughtout my body and pain and fatigue. My husband is also overweight and high cholesterol and been wanting to start getting healthier for ourselves and our 4 boys. I live in Winston Salem NC. I would like the water kefir and try Kombucha...If you can be so kind to let me know how you prepare and maintain them. Let me know if you live local or how to we set this up so you can mail them and would they not die? Thank you would would be a blessing to help me our family and friends.