IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Angie -

There is a under Emofree Technique -- that uses EM to heal

animals. You'll have to search for it under the directory.

Mostly, you use surrogate techniques.

Also - there are a number of articles on the Emofree site:

http://www.emofree.com/

I found that tapping on the checkbones of my St Bernard when he was

flipping out in fear, worked better than using surrogate techniques -

but I may have just sucked at it

'go to level' is Silva Mind Control speak for a mental state (check

the archives - lots of references)

Helen

On Mar 13, 2006, at 11:26 AM, <grshopping

<grshopping wrote:

> Hi

>

> I am a new member. I recently attended Donna Eden's 5 day workshop

> and am very interested to continue learning.

> I have taken other classes on Healing Touch for Animals and I took

> Eric Pearl's Reconnection class. I am very interested in working

> with animals and I was wondering if there is anyone else

> " translating " Donna's work into workint with animals?

>

> I have been reading the posts - what are people referring to when

> they say " go to the level? "

>

> thanks

>

> Angie

>

Guest guest

Hi kelly and thanks for your welcome to the group. Yes it is Elavil

and he was on huge dosages prescribed by the doctor. A little bit

of his history, He would have been 38 next month, has had a really

troubled life in general. He was my youngest brother and 8 years

yonger than me. My mother started searching for help for him when

he was 5. He was born in 1968. At that time she was told that the

biggest problem she had was that she was 35 when she had him and

that meant she was too old to handle an active child.

Things went on in his life that I wont bore you with at this point

that ended up with him being in jail several times for drug related

issues. When he got out this last time about 2.5 yeras ago he was

under medical care having been diagnosed with agoraphobia, severe

anxiety disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress

Disorder. He was fairly well regulated and while very stressed

about being outside he was determined to get better and do what he

needed to do to function. At that time he was able to stay with our

grandfather who was 90 and in failing health with Lou Gerighs

Disease, to care for him. After he had to be placed in a nursing

home my brother moved in with my parents and was helping our dad

with part of his business that didnt involve bieng around people so

much. He was able to help me some in our other retail business and

things were really looking up. During this time his medical doctor

and his psychiatrist kept changing his medications around and

changing dosages and over the last 4 months or so we saw him

slipping dramatically. My mother had been to the doctor with him

and told them of the symptoms he was having. They kept either just

blaming it on the PTSD or saying hsis meds werent strong enough and

upping dosages. By the end he was on Seroquel, Xyprexa, Elivil,

Klonopin, Clonadine, and with drs permission benadryl for allergy

symptoms he was having and the last week of his life they added in

Depakote. No they did not take him OFF of anything or reduce the

other dosages. I dont exactally remember dosages of the others but

the Elivil he was on 300 mg a day dosage, what I Know NOW is a toxic

dosage and was not having any blood level monitoring of any of his

meds more often than every 3-4 months if he rememberd to suggest

they should do it.

So as to the question was it suicide? That is what is listed on his

death certificate because from the resaearch I Have done that is the

general conclusion in this but it was not. He and my mom had been

to the doctor just that week to discribe his symptoms and the doc

told him to take more.

Now, as to the rest of the reason I chose this group to join. My

other brother and I have both been taking elvil as well, in my case

for a very stressful life that isnt going to change any time soon.

My dosage however has been 25 mg once a day to sleep. After some of

the things I have learned in the last week and a half.. I am no

longer taking it. Went off cold turkey which probably wasnt the

best idea but I havent had any in the last week so regardless of the

way I feel at the moment.. dont want to take any more just to feel

better if that makes any sense. So support in my endevor to find

natural ways of dealing with life and health is what I am here for.

Hope you all can help.

Hope this wasnt too long or boring.

Sherry

, " Kelly W. " <kellykebby

wrote:

>

>

> We have a new member who just lost a brother. the

> cause of death on his death certificate is listed as Amitryptiline

> intoxication (poisoning). This is Elavil? an antidepressant.

> I am so sorry that your brother died from this. I wonder how much

> he was taking or if it built up and remained in his system, or if

> it was a suicide?

>

> Welcome to the group. This is a great bunch of people.

>

> Kel

>

Guest guest

Hi Sherry, Thank you for sharing your brother's story. I feel so badly for him. To me it doesn't sound like suicide and I wish to God that these doctors would be held accountable for all the medicines they dole out simultaneously.I am supposed to be on a dose of 75 mg zoloft but I only take 25mg. The problem is when I try to stop my ocd and anxiety increase dramatically. My diet plays a huge role in the anxiety. For instance, when I eat sugar or chocolate, I wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks and some times I feel like they will kill me they are so violent. I am pumped almost seemingly with adrenalin that my body loses when I eat bad food. There was a period of three days in which I consumed NO sugar and no wheat or corn. During this period of time I felt so calm. My inflammation (lupus) got so much better, also. In addition to avoidance of these -the big three (wheat, corn, and refined sugar) - I am also trying to make myself juice (carrots and spinach). I

feel incredible when I do this.I know there are natural ways to reduce stress and curb depression and anxiety. I know the b vitamins, magnesium, and calcium are very important in this area. There is much information on the internet. And the people here will have some great suggestions I'm sure.Thank you for joining the group and telling your brother's story. I feel badly that the doctors may have overdosed him. They are pawns for the drug companies. Have you ever met a doctor who wasn't money hungry? Kellybelsamm <belsamm wrote: Hi kelly and thanks for your welcome to the group. Yes it is Elavil and he was on huge dosages prescribed by the doctor. A little bit of his history, He would have been 38 next month, has had a really troubled life in general. He was my

youngest brother and 8 years yonger than me. My mother started searching for help for him when he was 5. He was born in 1968. At that time she was told that the biggest problem she had was that she was 35 when she had him and that meant she was too old to handle an active child. Things went on in his life that I wont bore you with at this point that ended up with him being in jail several times for drug related issues. When he got out this last time about 2.5 yeras ago he was under medical care having been diagnosed with agoraphobia, severe anxiety disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He was fairly well regulated and while very stressed about being outside he was determined to get better and do what he needed to do to function. At that time he was able to stay with our grandfather who was 90 and in failing health with Lou Gerighs Disease, to care

for him. After he had to be placed in a nursing home my brother moved in with my parents and was helping our dad with part of his business that didnt involve bieng around people so much. He was able to help me some in our other retail business and things were really looking up. During this time his medical doctor and his psychiatrist kept changing his medications around and changing dosages and over the last 4 months or so we saw him slipping dramatically. My mother had been to the doctor with him and told them of the symptoms he was having. They kept either just blaming it on the PTSD or saying hsis meds werent strong enough and upping dosages. By the end he was on Seroquel, Xyprexa, Elivil, Klonopin, Clonadine, and with drs permission benadryl for allergy symptoms he was having and the last week of his life they added in Depakote. No they did not take him OFF of anything or

reduce the other dosages. I dont exactally remember dosages of the others but the Elivil he was on 300 mg a day dosage, what I Know NOW is a toxic dosage and was not having any blood level monitoring of any of his meds more often than every 3-4 months if he rememberd to suggest they should do it. So as to the question was it suicide? That is what is listed on his death certificate because from the resaearch I Have done that is the general conclusion in this but it was not. He and my mom had been to the doctor just that week to discribe his symptoms and the doc told him to take more. Now, as to the rest of the reason I chose this group to join. My other brother and I have both been taking elvil as well, in my case for a very stressful life that isnt going to change any time soon. My dosage however has been 25 mg once a day to sleep. After some of the things I have

learned in the last week and a half.. I am no longer taking it. Went off cold turkey which probably wasnt the best idea but I havent had any in the last week so regardless of the way I feel at the moment.. dont want to take any more just to feel better if that makes any sense. So support in my endevor to find natural ways of dealing with life and health is what I am here for. Hope you all can help. Hope this wasnt too long or boring. Sherry , "Kelly W." <kellykebby wrote: > > > We have a new member who just lost a brother. the > cause of death on his death certificate is listed as Amitryptiline > intoxication (poisoning). This is Elavil? an antidepressant. > I am so sorry that your brother died from this. I wonder how much > he was taking or if it built up and remained in his system, or if >

it was a suicide? > > Welcome to the group. This is a great bunch of people. > > Kel >

Guest guest

Hi Sherry and to the new members, wanted to welcome you too, and sorry to hear about your brother, you will have a great support here, we all are friends. I love this nest Thanks to Kel and the rest. By the way how are you kel?? Doreen belsamm <belsamm wrote: Hi kelly and thanks for your welcome to the group. Yes it is Elavil and he was on huge dosages prescribed by the doctor. A

little bit of his history, He would have been 38 next month, has had a really troubled life in general. He was my youngest brother and 8 years yonger than me. My mother started searching for help for him when he was 5. He was born in 1968. At that time she was told that the biggest problem she had was that she was 35 when she had him and that meant she was too old to handle an active child. Things went on in his life that I wont bore you with at this point that ended up with him being in jail several times for drug related issues. When he got out this last time about 2.5 yeras ago he was under medical care having been diagnosed with agoraphobia, severe anxiety disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He was fairly well regulated and while very stressed about being outside he was determined to get better and do what he needed to do to function. At that time he

was able to stay with our grandfather who was 90 and in failing health with Lou Gerighs Disease, to care for him. After he had to be placed in a nursing home my brother moved in with my parents and was helping our dad with part of his business that didnt involve bieng around people so much. He was able to help me some in our other retail business and things were really looking up. During this time his medical doctor and his psychiatrist kept changing his medications around and changing dosages and over the last 4 months or so we saw him slipping dramatically. My mother had been to the doctor with him and told them of the symptoms he was having. They kept either just blaming it on the PTSD or saying hsis meds werent strong enough and upping dosages. By the end he was on Seroquel, Xyprexa, Elivil, Klonopin, Clonadine, and with drs permission benadryl for allergy symptoms he was having and the

last week of his life they added in Depakote. No they did not take him OFF of anything or reduce the other dosages. I dont exactally remember dosages of the others but the Elivil he was on 300 mg a day dosage, what I Know NOW is a toxic dosage and was not having any blood level monitoring of any of his meds more often than every 3-4 months if he rememberd to suggest they should do it. So as to the question was it suicide? That is what is listed on his death certificate because from the resaearch I Have done that is the general conclusion in this but it was not. He and my mom had been to the doctor just that week to discribe his symptoms and the doc told him to take more. Now, as to the rest of the reason I chose this group to join. My other brother and I have both been taking elvil as well, in my case for a very stressful life that isnt going to change any time soon. My dosage

however has been 25 mg once a day to sleep. After some of the things I have learned in the last week and a half.. I am no longer taking it. Went off cold turkey which probably wasnt the best idea but I havent had any in the last week so regardless of the way I feel at the moment.. dont want to take any more just to feel better if that makes any sense. So support in my endevor to find natural ways of dealing with life and health is what I am here for. Hope you all can help.Hope this wasnt too long or boring. Sherry , "Kelly W." <kellykebby wrote:>> > We have a new member who just lost a brother. the> cause of death on his death certificate is listed as Amitryptiline> intoxication (poisoning). This is Elavil? an antidepressant.> I am so sorry that your brother died from this. I wonder how much > he was

taking or if it built up and remained in his system, or if > it was a suicide? > > Welcome to the group. This is a great bunch of people.> > Kel>I hope this email finds you well... Doreen C. Cohanim MM, C.Ht, HBCEHypnoBirthing Childbirth Educatorwww.EnterYourMind.comhypnoc818-326-2623Not: Any solicitations are not allowed by phone! This electronic mail message -- and any attachments -- may contain privileged/confidential information, intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to a third party the content of this message or its attachments. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail and destroy this message, along with all attachments.Are You Single? http://www.thevalleysingles.com/** Get ready for the holidays!www.fabiene.com for discounts on-line please type

in the code: 10mb126 

Guest guest

Hi Martha,

Welcome to the group! It's great to have you here.

Blessings,

Michelle Newport

Certified Herbalist

Nature For Life

" Better Health Through Better Living "

http://www.natureforlife.com

, " Martha C " <dobermom56

wrote:

>

> Hello list! My name is Martha, and I live in Boise, Idaho.

>

> I am a 49 year old woman who has had major health issues all of her

life. I

> have always known that alternative therapies existed, was never

really into

> them like I am now. I feel everything has a place and time, when

you are

> ready for something it either appears or happens to you.

>

> I had a major head trauma about two years ago, and am now able to

understand

> companion animals very well, and my intuition is at it's all time

high. So

> other health issues from the head trauma, however.

>

> I am also a Level II Reiki practitioner who mainly uses Reiki on

companion

> animals, as I work for a holistic vet here in Boise. I also

self-treat at

> least three times a week.

>

> I am interested in all forms of alternative therapies, and so far

love this

> list.

>

> I hope you are all well, and that your day is very happy.

>

> Hugs...Martha

>

>

Guest guest

---hi martha

just a welcome

look forward to sharing

phil In , " Martha C "

<dobermom56 wrote:

>

> Hello list! My name is Martha, and I live in Boise, Idaho.

>

> I am a 49 year old woman who has had major health issues all of

her life. I

> have always known that alternative therapies existed, was never

really into

> them like I am now. I feel everything has a place and time, when

you are

> ready for something it either appears or happens to you.

>

> I had a major head trauma about two years ago, and am now able to

understand

> companion animals very well, and my intuition is at it's all time

high. So

> other health issues from the head trauma, however.

>

> I am also a Level II Reiki practitioner who mainly uses Reiki on

companion

> animals, as I work for a holistic vet here in Boise. I also self-

treat at

> least three times a week.

>

> I am interested in all forms of alternative therapies, and so far

love this

> list.

>

> I hope you are all well, and that your day is very happy.

>

> Hugs...Martha

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Vicki

Nice to meet you. I am pretty new here too. Nice group of people and

interesting topics. Cool that you like crystals and natural healing too.

Mythi

In a message dated 7/17/2006 11:58:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

writes:

5. New Member

Posted by: " angelmum29 " capponi angelmum29

Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:25 am (PDT)

Hi My name is Vicki and I joined this group in hope to learn off

others about all topics as I love to read up on and learn all about

Natural healing, Health, Crystals etc...

All the above pretty much anyway hope to chat and get to know

everybody soon.

" Alas he was the highwayman The one that comes and goes

And only the highway-woman Keeps up with the likes of those

And she in all her magic With hands as quick as light

Took him to be a challenge And went into the night "

ExploringAncientMysteries

_PsychicAnimalCommunication/_

(PsychicAnimalCommunication/)

DreamCatcherGardens

Guest guest

Hi Vicki! I'm new as well. My name is Connie, age 34, mother of three, and

wife of 5 years. I'm a licensed massage therapist, but mostly, these days, I

chase around my 2 yr. old and tend to my baby! My oldest is 8 and is a bit of a

help. I hope to practice again one day soon! My current interests are

homeopathy, and furthering my knowledge of massage. I love to learn all I can

about Alternative therapies/treatments. Just curious, do you all discuss the

vaccination issue on this group? I look forward to learning and sharing with

all of you!

Sincerely~Connie

angelmum29 <capponi wrote:

Hi My name is Vicki and I joined this group in hope to learn off

others about all topics as I love to read up on and learn all about

Natural healing, Health, Crystals etc...

All the above pretty much anyway hope to chat and get to know

everybody soon.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Hi Connie nice to hear from you.

You are a massage therapist thats great! not sure if they

discuss " vaccination " here. I haven't done many posts as I am very

new...

At the moment I am reading and learnong about " Goji Juice " as I am

looking at starting a buisness at home to distribute it. I have been

on it for nearly 2 weeks and I feel wonderful. I also have my 6 year

old and 6month old on it....for well being.

It is a wonderful product..Have you heard of the Goji before Connie

as I am interested in what people have to say about it....

talk soon

Vicki

, constance young

<connieyounglmt wrote:

>

> Hi Vicki! I'm new as well. My name is Connie, age 34, mother of

three, and wife of 5 years. I'm a licensed massage therapist, but

mostly, these days, I chase around my 2 yr. old and tend to my

baby! My oldest is 8 and is a bit of a help. I hope to practice

again one day soon! My current interests are homeopathy, and

furthering my knowledge of massage. I love to learn all I can about

Alternative therapies/treatments. Just curious, do you all discuss

the vaccination issue on this group? I look forward to learning and

sharing with all of you!

> Sincerely~Connie

>

> angelmum29 <capponi wrote:

> Hi My name is Vicki and I joined this group in hope to

learn off

> others about all topics as I love to read up on and learn all

about

> Natural healing, Health, Crystals etc...

> All the above pretty much anyway hope to chat and get to know

> everybody soon.

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

>

>

Guest guest

Hello again, I've never heard of it. Can you tell me what it's for?

~Connie

angelmum29 <angellink wrote:

At the moment I am reading and learnong about " Goji Juice " as I am

looking at starting a buisness at home to distribute it. I have been

on it for nearly 2 weeks and I feel wonderful. I also have my 6 year

old and 6month old on it....for well being.

It is a wonderful product..Have you heard of the Goji before Connie

as I am interested in what people have to say about it....

New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved

message search.

Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

Recent Activity

New Members

New Links

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

---hi vicki

well here is something to get you started and of course to consider

carefully

From my research and inspiration I have led to a concept called

karma and this seems to be the only thing stopping us from

achieving , health wealth and happiness

Karma therapy

The orion project is for the Sharing of information . This

information some of which has actively been submerged by vested

interest parties more concerned with profit/power rather than your

health .

Following the principles outlined in the Orion project will lead

you to real wealth=health.

One of the most powerful allies to any person is to know about karma

therapy for if you understand this you can even

Avoid getting health wealth happiness problems

Or if you currently have problems in those areas

Give you the most effective tool, which I have come across to help

you alleviate them.

This is the tool

The value of giving

Putting something or some service into society is one of the most

transforming tools with which we all benefit . The value of it is

much higher than we can possibly know and it should be included as

part of everyone's health program. The giver may ask how will

helping others help my health and me! That is a very good question,

which is very worthy of a serious amount of thought. This touches on

the concept which is called karma .

For if one truly wants to live with the great allies of Health,

wealth, happiness, Love and all those effects which one values one

should really understand this concept. It is the only thing, which

explains the apparent randomness of the effects, which come upon

people.

Effects are all aspects of health, Wealth, Richness, [note these

two are separate] Happiness etc.

What is karma? Put simply it is the law of cause and effect. Or put

as another way as you sow so shall you reap, or what goes around

comes around. What do we mean by sowing? Simply every action or deed

you do causes an effect and every thought causes an effect.

So if you have sown good deeds as in helping others, being of

service, giving love and Kindness for lengthy periods of time you

can expect to reap those seeds. Alternatively if we have sown other

deeds and thoughts of a hurtful nature we can expect problems of one

nature or another to beset us.

Edgar Cayce frequently mentioned in treating disease that we were

working against karma and frequently told people that they would get

well faster by helping others.

Ah you may say why is it that babies are sometimes born with so

many impediments; they have not sown wrongful acts.

Yes they have not in this lifetime but what about their previous

lives as in reincarnation. You may not wish to go into this subject

at this time but there are millions of references to it, some in the

bible and a lot of eastern religions, some people can actually

remember their past lives.

There is now even past life regression therapy used in hypnosis to

treat phobias, which are not connected with this lifetime.

What do you think these statements mean taken out of the bible

John5:5-14 When Jesus discovered a man who had been ill for thirty

eight years .

On curing him Jesus said to the man.'Behold you have become well; do

not sin anymore so that nothing worse may befall you'

This clearly indicates that by implication of his statement that

this mans troubles were caused by breaking the law of karma.

Matthew 9;2 And behold they were bringing to him a paralytic, lying

on a bed and Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic " Take

courage, my son your sins are forgiven "

Mathew 12:36 And I say to you that every careless word that men

shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment

for by your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall

be condemned.

Causes and effects met in the way of an eye for an eye - from Edgar

cayce research

People Suffering Asthma Pressed the life out of others

People Suffering Blindness Blinded

captives with red hot irons

People Suffering Paralysis Injured others so

they could barely walk

People Suffering Anaemia

Shed others blood

Racial bigot As a galley slave he was beaten to death by

a negro master

People Suffering Cancer Laughed at Christians being torn apart by

wild animals

People Suffering life as Paraplegic- As a Roman soldier – made light

of others suffering

People Suffering Poverty Abused others-Impoverished

others

Suffering Repeated disappointments Disappointed

others

A woman who was wary of men Deserted by husband in the crusades

People Suffering Claustrophobia

Buried alive

People Suffering Choking spasms strangled others to

death

People Suffering Mental illness Practised

Withcraft, Black magic

All illness suffered now is the result of sin sown earlier Edgar

cayce says ,this applies to wealth and happiness as well apparently

Now we can meet our karma in two ways the first as in an eye for an

eye, which means reaping in the exactly the same way as we have

done. This is outlined above from the Edgar cayce research

We see this method being enacted each day mostly on the news,as

calamity after calamity is portrayed to us .

death

hunger

disease

torture

homelessness

it is very painful to see and to feel.

Or we can come under the law of grace where we can have the

opportunity to transmute our karma by the giving of service to

others.

What that means is working for others -voluntary work etc -daily if

possible

Apparently we can choose which way to meet what we have sown

You choose, I much prefer the latter being so much less painful on

my soul.

Much easier to work it off in the main but it can take a long time

now listen to this next concept really carefully

If we are unwell and by implication therefore suffering from past

seeds sown it follows therefore one of the fastest ways to get well

is to incorporate into your treatment plan service or giving to

somebody as often as you can .

Ask for opportunities to be of service .I have proved this concept

on a daily basis and feel that this concept is so important in all

types of healing and to achieve other effects like having

friends ,enriching experiences, money and other effect which we all

need.

Just a few examples of how we can be of service –giving Sharing our

being, our wealth, sending our thoughts, giving to charity, sharing

a joke, uplifting someone, giving listening time, giving healing,

giving labour, giving love, giving entertainment, giving food,

giving information and a million more ways.

Edgar cayce gave many thousands of examples of karma at work ,he

even told one person who asked to be healed that to cure him of this

thing would be to no avail as another would surely come .

As you can see from this statement the man has got to work it

off ,this apply to us all and its not just health either that this

applies to .Virtually every effect you can name .

All is seen ,all is heard, all is felt.

The wise among you will take the attitude of discovering the areas

of service you have to make amends on before effects of ill health

reach you whether it be cancer, Parkinson's blindness or what have

you.

So I strongly advise that you engage in some kind of voluntary work

and I believe that virtually everyone should be engaged in some kind

of healing practice for others preferably on a daily basis.

how to discover this?

Well I suggest you pray to be shown or ask the universe to reveal

it to you.

reveal the areas which are most suited to service

Just going along in your life and living for self and not bothering

until problems come can be very painful.

It is almost like asking for trouble to come ,

the fact that we are down here on planet earth is admitting we have

karma to work off.

For there is no need to come here at all if we are karma free and

have learned all our lessons it would appear .

The spirit of service must enter every nerve, cell, tissue and bone

of your body.

Further information on other therapies and other ailments will be

found at my web site. Go to

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/seventhmoon/orion/

phil

In , " angelmum29 " <capponi

wrote:

>

> Hi My name is Vicki and I joined this group in hope to learn off

> others about all topics as I love to read up on and learn all

about

> Natural healing, Health, Crystals etc...

> All the above pretty much anyway hope to chat and get to know

> everybody soon.

>

Guest guest

Hi Connie,

Sorry I have taken awhile to get back to you. The " Goji Juice " is

for well being, and for alot of other issues as well, it can help

with blood pressure,cholestrol, helps lose weight, increases energy

and strength, Cancer recovery(promotes cell growth), it has 34

reasons why we should take " Goji " . I am so happy with it I have been

taking it for 4 weeks now and I feel great! I still have a lot of

reading to do to learn more on this little red Berry. I have spoken

to many people that have been drinking this juice and everyone has

spoken highly of it. If you are interested in reading more about it

I can email you some facts on it. I also have my 6 year old and

6month old on it for well being as it is very good for immune.

All you need is 30ml a day it comes in 1 litre bottle, and it tastes

like a deep berry cordial flavour>(it is nice)

Talk to you soon Connie

Vicki

-- In , constance young

<connieyounglmt wrote:

>

> Hello again, I've never heard of it. Can you tell me what it's

for?

> ~Connie

>

> angelmum29 <angellink wrote:

> At the moment I am reading and learnong about " Goji Juice " as

I am

> looking at starting a buisness at home to distribute it. I have

been

> on it for nearly 2 weeks and I feel wonderful. I also have my 6

year

> old and 6month old on it....for well being.

> It is a wonderful product..Have you heard of the Goji before

Connie

> as I am interested in what people have to say about it....

> New Message Search

> Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out

the improved message search.

>

>

>

>

> Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

>

>

> Recent Activity

>

> 64

> New Members

>

> 1

> New Links

>

> Visit Your Group

>

Guest guest

Good Morning from Chicago,

You can google in Raiders of the Lost Art in Florida or Mike Eggleston, who is

part of this group, does on-line sells and has beautiful and-selected crystals.

Cheers,

Dawn Silver

Jewels of the Lotus Gemstone Oracle

and thank you Rose Quartz Peggy for the brilliant re-print

danderson0222 <danderson0222 wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this group. I am a wife and mother. I have my first

degree Reiki training. A few years ago I traveled with my family.On

our travels we happen to be in a shop and I was strongly drawn to the

crystals and gemstones there. I have read some on the internet about

the healing properties and am so excited about learning more. I would

also like to inquire if anyone knows of anyplace in southeast Alabama

or the panhandle of Florida where I can purchase crystals and

gemstone. I am looking for a chakra set to begin with and would like

to go to a shop of some short and pick the stones myself if possible.

Guest guest

Welcome Nicolas

Elia Regina

On 4/11/07, jetpostman <jetpostman wrote:

Hi folksI have fasted a few times before. Usually around three days. Thought I'd join up and see how well it goes for other folks fasting. Each Time I fasted my health usually improved slightly. I am 48 years old and live in the great state of louisiana.Nicholas Costanza -- Élia Regina Curitiba Pr

Brazil

Guest guest

Hi Nicholas,

Welcome to our support group! I've found that sharing our struggles and successes at fasting is tremendously helpful and rewarding, and I hope that you will too.

Warm regards,

Sharrhan

On 4/11/07, jetpostman <jetpostman > wrote:

Hi folksI have fasted a few times before. Usually around three days. Thought I'd join up and see how well it goes for other folks fasting. Each Time I fasted my health usually improved slightly. I am 48 years old and live in the great state of louisiana.Nicholas Costanza-- Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Guest guest

Marley...

> Hi, I'm Marley and I just joined this group. I live in Montego Bay,

> Jamaica, which is wonderful, but has its challenges also. I study

> everything I can get my hands on for well-being and spiritual growth,

> and have done so for years. I'll be 60 years old in September (Yow!)

> and feel I'll only stop learning when I stop breathing -- and probably

> not even then. I'm looking forward to joining discussions. Be well!

Things have been pretty quiet on the list for a while now, so you may

need to ask a question or two to spark discussions you might want to

join. I suspect that at 60 some of us would consider you a youngster.

I'm 64. You can find out a lot about me on my Website:

www.scs-matters.com Several of us on the list have Websites, and that's

always a good way to get to " know " us.

Meanwhile, ask away....

And enjoy, Joel

--

------

* Joel P. Bowman, Ph.D.**

/Subtle Communication Systems/

SCS Matters, LLC*

Voice: 269-267-1419

www.scs-matters.com

*Discover the power of...

TimeWarp Technologies™* <http://www.scs-matters.com>

Guest guest

hi dear friend

let me know what is Zen ? then are you a teacher? wh at do you teach>?what do

you know about development ?and depression?and stress? all of them have

different mean

but i can talk about each of them if i now about you>

zenforhealth <zenforhealth wrote:

Hello I am a new member and I have a question-as a Zen Teacher I often

ask my students this question. What is the connection between the

development of depression or stress and anxiety and the loss of

connection with oneself. By oneself I also mean the connectiveness in a

healthy sense between mind and body.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

hi dear friend joel p browman

i like to chat with you and i like to continuing my correspodnding with you ,

l like to know you more and let me know about yourself too

ramy

" Joel P. Bowman " <joel wrote:

Marley...

> Hi, I'm Marley and I just joined this group. I live in Montego Bay,

> Jamaica, which is wonderful, but has its challenges also. I study

> everything I can get my hands on for well-being and spiritual growth,

> and have done so for years. I'll be 60 years old in September (Yow!)

> and feel I'll only stop learning when I stop breathing -- and probably

> not even then. I'm looking forward to joining discussions. Be well!

Things have been pretty quiet on the list for a while now, so you may

need to ask a question or two to spark discussions you might want to

join. I suspect that at 60 some of us would consider you a youngster.

I'm 64. You can find out a lot about me on my Website:

www.scs-matters.com Several of us on the list have Websites, and that's

always a good way to get to " know " us.

Meanwhile, ask away....

And enjoy, Joel

--

------

SCS Matters, LLC*

www.scs-matters.com

TimeWarp Technologies™*

home page:

FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/nrgbalance/bmfaq.html

For List Help Email: -owner

To UNSUBSCRIBE Email: -

All messages, files and archives of this forum are Copyright group and

the individual authors.

Guest guest

Ramy...

> i like to chat with you and i like to continuing my correspodnding

> with you , l like to know you more and let me know about yourself too

What would you like to know that you didn't find on my Website

(www.scs-matters.com)?

--

------

SCS Matters, LLC*

www.scs-matters.com

TimeWarp Technologies™* <http://www.scs-matters.com>

Guest guest

Welcome Chris, I a new here also. I live in East Texas, north east of

your location. I am ready to pull up the remains of summer garden to

get ready for fall beans and tomatoes.

Good luck with line dry clothes, I gave up because of blowing dirt and

soot for power plants.

Guest guest

Hello and welcome!

This is a pretty quiet list, but there has been tons of good information posted. You might want to browse back thru the archives when you get a chance. :-)

I just love the smell of sheets dried on the clothesline, but unfortunately I have no room for a clothesline in my tiny CA yard, lol. It's such a simple pleasure, but a wonderful one! I've browsed thru the Lehman site many times, but I haven't ordered from them yet.

I've been using vinegar, baking soda, and washing soda for cleaning for quite a while too. Many of us feel the same way as you do about chemicals.

I think the acronym you're looking for is CSA-community supported agriculture, lol. Where in Houston do you live? We lived in Houston and Cypress for 6 years before we came here to CA. I'm very lucky here in CA, there is a lot of local produce and even meat available here. We stopped at a local farm stand yesterday and got corn, figs, peaches, and tomatoes. Yum!

I tried growing tomatoes and peppers in pots this year. I got a nice little crop-little being the operative word, lol-and I don't think I'll do it again. They definitely need to be in the ground! I'll just have to be content with the local produce until we can some day move to a property with more land. :-)

Cyndi

In a message dated 8/26/2007 10:53:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tebow2smith writes:

Hi,I'm a new member who doesn't get much time online, but am hoping to pass some time here. I'm going back - FINALLY - to doing things the way I used to as a young "counter-culture" adult in the 70ies and some to when I was a child in the 50ies & 60ies.Ok, you wouldn't believe what a kick I'm getting out of drying my clothes on a line again. I have many happy memories of running through the wet sheets on a hot summer day. Almost as refreshing as ice cream! If I can just figure out how to keep that cotton line taut...I'm going to get a clothesline rachet at Lehman's Hardware in Ohio and see how that works. They serve the Amish community & if you haven't been to their site, drop everything and go; it's a real treat!I am now using only natural cleaning products, lots of vinegar & baking soda and am so glad not to have to worry about the cats getting chemicals on their feet or any of us breathing bleach & chemical fumes. Yuk.My husband and I are going to join a community-supported farm group - I can't remember the acronym right now - CFA?? CSI?? CIA?? early next year and are excited about that. I try to keep a garden going which should be easy here in Houston with our near year-round growing season, but I am still the world's worst gardener. I'll never give up, though, never, never...but thank gawd we don't have to live on what I've grown, pretty slim pickins.I hope I can sneak online during lunch at work to participate and look forward to sharing ideas and practices.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

Welcome, I have only been here for a week myself and have found lots of

useful information. I am interested in hearing about your healing dolls.

Whats involved. I have seen many people combine their spritual side and

christian side quite effectively, I think we all go through many phases before

we find out true self.

Love and light

Rhonda

Joyce <joycecomp wrote:

Hi All,

I just joined last week and haven't had time to post until now.

I have been interested in making some healing dolls. (I am an ArtDoll

artist)I have been interested in exploring stones and crystals and

chakra work in combination with the dolls so I htought this group may

be helpful to me. I had done some small work with stones quite a

number of years ago and my spiritiual seeking took me off to more main

stream religous practices. Now I am at a point where I understand that

I can integrate my Christian faith with metaphysical practices so I

am also seeking ways in which I can do that. I think one can enhance

the other and vice versa. I realize not everyone would agree, but that

is the path I am currently on....whtaever. Anyway " Hi " and happy to be

here!

Joyce

Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it

now.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

Welcome to the group :) I'd also be interested to hear more about your dolls

and crystals. Do you have the chakra crystals lined up along the doll?

All best,

Katy x

On 08/10/2007, Joyce <joycecomp wrote:

>

> Hi All,

>

> I just joined last week and haven't had time to post until now.

> I have been interested in making some healing dolls. (I am an ArtDoll

> artist)I have been interested in exploring stones and crystals and

> chakra work in combination with the dolls so I htought this group may

> be helpful to me. I had done some small work with stones quite a

> number of years ago and my spiritiual seeking took me off to more main

> stream religous practices. Now I am at a point where I understand that

> I can integrate my Christian faith with metaphysical practices so I

> am also seeking ways in which I can do that. I think one can enhance

> the other and vice versa. I realize not everyone would agree, but that

> is the path I am currently on....whtaever. Anyway " Hi " and happy to be

> here!

>

> Joyce

>

>

> .

>

>

>

Guest guest

Katy,

As I noted below, I haven't made any yet. I am still exploring the

best approach to making them. I'm not sure if I know quite how to go

about it. That goes especially if I am making dolls for others and not

just myself. There are several doll artist that I am aware of, who

make them and mostly they use a lot of color and symbols depending on

what sort of healing is intended.

Will crystals have any effect if the recipient of the doll doesn't

understand what they are or why they are there? The same for chakra

colors. Any input from anyone here would be very helpful.

Joyce

, " Katy Hill "

<kheditorial wrote:

>

> Hi Joyce,

> Welcome to the group :) I'd also be interested to hear more about

your dolls

> and crystals. Do you have the chakra crystals lined up along the

doll?

> All best,

> Katy x

>

Guest guest

Rhonda,

Hmm...I responded to you and it never showed up. Sometimes is

a puzzle. I haven't eyt started on the dolls. I am sort of dancing

around it, looking at it from every angle. When you are doing these

things for other people, I think you have to be very sure of what

you are doing, (the right colors, the right stones, etc) One friend

has breast cancer and I very much want her to have a doll. She is

single with no children. A healing doll serves 2 purposes I think 1)

the healing enrgy it could bring and 2) something to physically hold

on to in the middle of those time when no one is there to offer

comfort.

Anyone who has ideas on doing this, please, please chime in. I would

very much appreciate your thoughts.

Joyce

, Rhonda Mellor

<danrongems wrote:

>

> Hi Joyce,

>

> Welcome, I have only been here for a week myself and have found

lots of useful information. I am interested in hearing about your

healing dolls. Whats involved. I have seen many people combine

their spritual side and christian side quite effectively, I think we

all go through many phases before we find out true self.

>

>

>

> Love and light

> Rhonda

>

> Joyce <joycecomp wrote:

> Hi All,

>

> I just joined last week and haven't had time to post until now.

> I have been interested in making some healing dolls. (I am an

ArtDoll

> artist)I have been interested in exploring stones and crystals and

> chakra work in combination with the dolls so I htought this group

may

> be helpful to me. I had done some small work with stones quite a

> number of years ago and my spiritiual seeking took me off to more

main

> stream religous practices. Now I am at a point where I understand

that

> I can integrate my Christian faith with metaphysical practices so

I