IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Esther, and yes it is. Check out Essiac for cancer. It has done wonders for those who have used it.

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:20 AM

Re: [herbal remedies] New to group

Thanks for the welcome Don,

I think I will like being here. Congratulations on the marriage and the move. It's got to be exciting for you.

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:37 AM

Hi Esther,

Welcome to the group. We are glad you decided to join. There is no need to be overwhelmed. We all know very little compared to what there is to know. Nutrition, herbs, aromatherapy, vibrational healing, etc, etc, etc are so vast that no one person could possibly know it all. So just join in with the rest of us, as we are all learning from one another and sharing what we do know. This is a great list and we feel that you will like being here. Welcome aboard.

Don

-

Esther

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:27 AM

[herbal remedies] New to group

Hi all. I am new to the group and have been lurking for a couple of days. I am overwhelmed by the knowledge you all have. Beyond the basics, I know very little. I became interested in natural healing and health care after working as a medical transcriptionist for the last few years. I'm appalled at all the meds doctors prescribe to patients. No wonder they're sick! I look forward to getting to know everyone. EstherFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Hi Esther,

Very interesting article. Here is another for you to look into and consider its implications. www.lipoic.com/cover.html. I am currently looking at the aspects of this. It appears to be very interesting and promising for a whole variety of ailments. Great free radical scavenger and a most potent anti-oxidant.

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:43 AM

Hi Don,

According to the Health Science Institute it is an extract from rice bran treated with enzymes from medicinal mushrooms. It is supposed to triple the activity of natural killer cells. It was developed by a Dr.Ghoneum and one of his first known survivors had multiple myeloma, which is supposed to be incurable. He's tested it on 72 patients so far beside lab testing. Here's a link to one of the research pages on it. Let me know what you think.

http://research-data.com/Latest-Findings/MGN-3-Natural-Pharmacy.htm

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:19 AM

Hi Esther,

What is MGN-3? I am unfamiliar with the term.

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:45 AM

Thanks Don,

I was actually looking at Essiac. I even found a copy of the book Dr. Glum wrote about Rene years ago. It was very intriguing. I also got information from HSI on MGN-3 and thought we might use that with Essiac. My sister-in-law was looking at the Gerson method but I don't think he's up to that right now. Three weeks of twice a day radiation and 5 chemo treatments have pretty much wiped him out. Essiac seems to help counteract these effects too, so I'm hoping it will help.

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:25 AM

Thank you Esther, and yes it is. Check out Essiac for cancer. It has done wonders for those who have used it.

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

I think I will like being here. Congratulations on the marriage and the move. It's got to be exciting for you.

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Hi Esther,

Welcome to the group. We are glad you decided to join. There is no need to be overwhelmed. We all know very little compared to what there is to know. Nutrition, herbs, aromatherapy, vibrational healing, etc, etc, etc are so vast that no one person could possibly know it all. So just join in with the rest of us, as we are all learning from one another and sharing what we do know. This is a great list and we feel that you will like being here. Welcome aboard.

Don

-

Esther

herbal remedies

Hi all. I am new to the group and have been lurking for a couple of days. I am overwhelmed by the knowledge you all have. Beyond the basics, I know very little. I became interested in natural healing and health care after working as a medical transcriptionist for the last few years. I'm appalled at all the meds doctors prescribe to patients. No wonder they're sick! I look forward to getting to know everyone. EstherFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Hi Don,

According to the Health Science Institute it is an extract from rice bran treated with enzymes from medicinal mushrooms. It is supposed to triple the activity of natural killer cells. It was developed by a Dr.Ghoneum and one of his first known survivors had multiple myeloma, which is supposed to be incurable. He's tested it on 72 patients so far beside lab testing. Here's a link to one of the research pages on it. Let me know what you think.

http://research-data.com/Latest-Findings/MGN-3-Natural-Pharmacy.htm

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:19 AM

Hi Esther,

What is MGN-3? I am unfamiliar with the term.

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:45 AM

Thanks Don,

I was actually looking at Essiac. I even found a copy of the book Dr. Glum wrote about Rene years ago. It was very intriguing. I also got information from HSI on MGN-3 and thought we might use that with Essiac. My sister-in-law was looking at the Gerson method but I don't think he's up to that right now. Three weeks of twice a day radiation and 5 chemo treatments have pretty much wiped him out. Essiac seems to help counteract these effects too, so I'm hoping it will help.

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:25 AM

Don

-

erumfelt

herbal remedies

Esther

-

Donald Eitner

herbal remedies

Hi Esther,

Don

-

Esther

herbal remedies

Guest guest

Hi Suzi,

I'm leaning towards Essiac too but I still think the MGN-3 has a lot of promise.

Thanks,

Esther

-

Suzanne Nottmeier

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 12:28 PM

I lean towards essiac but that is me - what works for some may not work for others... Suzi erumfelt wrote:

Hi Suzi,

I'm already a little more than amazed at what I'm finding. I've been looking into alternative treatments for cancer for a family member and am truly amazed. But there are so many, it's really hard to figure out which would be the best.

I'm picking up a lot already here and the files I've looked at are great.

Esther

New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Hi Phyll,

It is so nice to meet you. I am from Australia...the other side of the world. I

love working with crystals but I am just learning too and I know I will learn so

much from this very special group.

I look forward to talking to you again some time

Love and light

Brenda

phyll holmes <phyll_holmes wrote:

Hi

I am Phyll from Coin Southern Spain. I have

unsuccessfully tried to send e.mails to group , hope

this one reaches you all.

I hoipe to gain some friends through this group, I

share similar interests. I have just begun using

crystals and have started a course in crystal healing,

enjoyable so far. Have read many leters and hope that

you too will read mine. At present I have me to offer

just a little knowledge in crystals, and one day might

be able to offer support as do many of you..

Love and look forward to `being in this group.

Loved hearing from Ann of Yorkshire a new member too,

best wishes, Ann

Love to all new friends Phyll

=====

phyll

The New with improved product search

Guest guest

Welcome all the new members. We are all from many countries, but then we are

dealing with Universal Energy!

Personally, I am from Ontario, Canada and I wish I had your crystal or known

about them when I went to the dentist 30 years ago!

Love Always,

Butterfly

Post your free ad now! Canada Personals

Guest guest

Hi Brenda

Thankyou for your response.

I am at present reading Michael Giengar crystal

power crystal healing for the cert. I am studing

with Reiki Blessings group. It is very interesting

and hopefully helpful. I began the study just two

weeks ago in order to be able to use it more with my

reiki work. It is all hit and misss at the moment.

Here in Coin in Spain although there are a few alt.

practitioners there aren´t many clients on the scene.

However the friends I have made seem to have similar

interests, which is comforting.

What brought you to crystals?

I was in Australia with my partner last spring for a

month. Areas I visited were " cairns " Sydney,

Melbourne. I went for a conference in carreer

counselling and found the groups to be wonderful.

Greg Levoy an Australian speaker was great and so

humorous. Which area are you from?

Love Phyll

--- Brenda Hanlon

<spiritualrainbowhealing2012 wrote:

> Hi Phyll,

>

> It is so nice to meet you. I am from Australia...the

> other side of the world. I love working with

> crystals but I am just learning too and I know I

> will learn so much from this very special group.

>

> I look forward to talking to you again some time

>

> Love and light

> Brenda

>

> phyll holmes <phyll_holmes wrote:

> Hi

> I am Phyll from Coin Southern Spain. I have

> unsuccessfully tried to send e.mails to group , hope

> this one reaches you all.

>

> I hoipe to gain some friends through this group, I

> share similar interests. I have just begun using

> crystals and have started a course in crystal

> healing,

> enjoyable so far. Have read many leters and hope

> that

> you too will read mine. At present I have me to

> offer

> just a little knowledge in crystals, and one day

> might

> be able to offer support as do many of you..

> Love and look forward to `being in this group.

> Loved hearing from Ann of Yorkshire a new member

> too,

> best wishes, Ann

> Love to all new friends Phyll

>

> =====

>

> phyll

>

>

>

>

> The New with improved product

> search

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I am also a newbie, my name is Yitz and I live in Israel. There is only one

store in my area where i can adopt stones. They have a nice selection and i

have started my adoptions a month ago. I hope to find other sources that

will ship to Israel . It is hard for me to buy over the net as I do not use

credit cards. I am also looking for books on crystal healing if anyone has

any suggestions I would appreciate them

Yitz

Guest guest

hi isreal.

the group has a selected reading list. as for stones i have many!!! i enjot

trading mostly with like minded people in far away places. i have brimestone, a

stone from the well of elisha also stones from jericho,peta , masada, and nebo.

lets trade. what do you think? you can contact me directly if you want and all

the like minded people out there at earthstones love and light

bobby

Guest guest

Hi Carla, welcome to the group! I am Kelly. I live in PA with my husband and two kids. A lot of the things you describe go hand in hand with each other and it would seem that toxins and diet are the major reasons we develop diseases. I have lupus and candida relatied problems. My husband and daughter are overweight like me. I am very allergic to my house, mold and dust. I think possibly you can check out your house for mold etc. if you have the resources sometime. This might be a cause of some of your problems. Doctors, of course, overlook these things usually. I am currently trying to avoid the foods that candida likes, the sugar, milk, processed foods, vinegar, etc. but it has been hard. That is why I started this group, so that we can support each other in our efforts to learn and heal. Welcome again!

Kelly Carla Forsgren <jinxie1945 wrote:

Guest guest

Hi, Carla and welcome to the group. I am sorry that you and your family are having so many health problems. I have lupus and candida myself (also fibromyalgia, pernicious anemia and Chiari malformation of the spine). I have recently started the Gerson Therapy and it seems to be helping. This is my 5th week on it. Many people have healed themselves of cancer, lupus, epilepsy, etc. with this. If you want more info, go to www.gerson.org and I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have too. It's worth checking into, I think. Best of luck! Take care, Amelia

sentto-12621366-534-1096770000-ameliagerlach=hotsheet.com [sentto-12621366-534-1096770000-ameliagerlach=hotsheet.com] On Behalf Of Carla ForsgrenSaturday, October 02, 2004 10:20 PM Subject: New to Group

Hi,I joined this group because my children and I have multiple health problems. I have hashimoto's disease, fibromyalgia, epilepsy, candidiasis and food allergies. My dd19 has hashimoto's, eczema, candidiasis, food allergies. Dd13 has eczema, food allergies and celiac disease. ds24 has epilepsy, food allergies, eczema, and I suspect thyroid problems and/or celiac disease. Conventional medicine, of course, has been next to no help. I have, however, found a doctor (he's an ENT) that located 1 & 1/2 hours from me. But he is giving me Armour for the hashimoto's and no doctor near me would. He is also helping with my food allergies. He says he has a cure for allergies--bioset?? Has anyone ever heard of this?My epilepsy was under control for 3 years. I stopped taking my meds when I finally got on the right thyroid treatment. My seizures stopped after 31 years! I started changing my diet--which was hard and Im still working on it, but doing better every day. I mainly stick with salads, steamed veggies, 1 fruit a day, a small portion of meat (lean steak, chicken breast) and nuts. I also do some juicing, but not all the time since it is soo time consuming, and I work 2 jobs. As my diet improves Im slowly losing weight. From 168 to 138. Im small framed and should be around 120. This past June, out of the blue, I started having auras and eventually--a seizure! Since then, Ive been racking my brain for why it happened. Im not sure yet, but I think I may have found the answer. About May or June I started drinkng Diet Gingerale. After the initial seizure I had many aura's--and I was drinking soda. Then I ran across some articles on aspartame--that they induce seizures. I immediately stopped drinking the soda. I havent had an aura since. Its been 3 weeks. Im keeping my fingers crossed.My son was a machinist and decided to make a career change. He is now going to school in Orlando, Florida for Music Production. He is on Dilantin for seizures and had gone 3 years w/o a seizure. Shortly before he left for Orlando, he had one. That was in April. He has been under a lot of stress and doesnt handle stress well. He had another seizure in July and then he had 2 five days apart last month.He doesnt have insurance and is low on cash. The school he goes to is very intense. He cant get a job because of the odd hours he is in school. I have sent him magnesium and calcium supplements and have told him to stay away from sugar, apartame, msg, and white flour. This is hard for him due to financial and time constraints. He needs to see a doctor, but doesnt have insurance. I would like to see him go to a naturopath, but again, money is a problem! If anyone is familiar with epilepsy I would appreciate any comments or suggestions, please!Sorry this is so long--and its just the tip of the iceberg!Thanks for listening,Carla

Guest guest

I'm in your neighborhood! I don't know about Quantum Touch, but I

just started having energy work sessions (vibrational medicine).

Perhaps these are related?

--Pamela

, " Lowden " <lowden@g...> wrote:

>

> I am about to attend a workshop in Kirkland WA on Quantum Touch. I

would be

> interested in hearing input the group may have about Quantum Touch.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks for allowing me to join

>

> Lowden

>

>

>

> In nature, there is no rewards or punishment, just consequences.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi group,

if I understand correctly, this person is a natural empath, right?

well, my guess is that if this person wishes to avoid the pain that

this can bring, some kind of psychic shielding might be neccesary.

Doc, you know a thousand times more than me, so whatcha think???

And, to add my own question, how can I teach myself the skill of

feeling other's emotions and, even more important, how to calibrate

my behaviour to them?

Have a nice day,

Tim

Guest guest

Congratulations Candra on getting started on a new way of eating! For me that is the hardest step; just getting started.

If you will slowly improve your diet and sort of gently cleanse your way toward the fast, the actual transition into the fast will be much easier and smoother for having done so. I have found this to be so true, so may times.Timps, "Fasting and Eating for Health" by Joel Fuhrman, MD is an excellent book on fasting and is in most all the bookstores now, or they can order it.

In this book he really emphasizes the importance of eating right before you start a fast and how much easier this makes the whole thing.Candra <LunaraSilvermane wrote:

Hello,I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Candra and I am trying to start a juice fast. I am a stay-at-home mom for an 11 1/2 month old boy. I've broken down for two days now and eaten something, so I am having a little bit of difficulty performing this. I am obese, and therefore am using it to lose weight, change my eating habits, and to detox my system. Any suggestions from the group? Thanks!Candra

Guest guest

I most appreciate his emphasis on how a plant centered (vegan) diet will, after a while, allow one to enter into a fast almost seamlessly...virtually no discomfort.

Timjennie spooner <jhspooner2003 wrote:

Fuhrmans book is excellent too !

Guest guest

I also found that when I got rid of the sugar and caffiene, fasting is easier to do also...... Jennie

Make your home page

Guest guest

with the juicer the machine will do all the work for you it will come out all juice . no pulp.

As for the birth controll pill. This is just my ancwer for me. Im sure others will give you a better ancwer. I am against any unatural thing that is done to the body. they are even starting to say to give your body a break once in a while and to go off of it. While fasting as much "medication'' as possible should be avoided. it would act in a more concentrated manner without food. I personally wouldent be on it in a fast if I were on it. fasting is about giving the body a rest and getting it back to all its proper functions........ Jennie

Guest guest

with the juicer the machine will do all the work for you it will come out all juice . no pulp.

Do you mean the pulp is completely mixed in with the juice, like with a VitaMix?

As for the birth controll pill. This is just my ancwer for me. Im sure others will give you a better ancwer. I am against any unatural thing that is done to the body

I totally agree. Not only does it destroy the natural function of a woman's body, but it does not always prevent conception, and can cause an abortion.

Guest guest

with the juicer the machine will do all the work for you it will come out all juice . no pulp

I thought this was referring to the Magic Bullet. I just realized you were talking about the Juiceman. Ignore my question. ;)

Guest guest

I understand that you personally don't like the pill, but I was asking

about it in reference to fasting. I wasn't asking if you are against

the pill in general. I went on the pill because it is the only thing

that helps me with my fibro cystic breast disease. Maybe you are

against all medication, all the time, or maybe you don't even visit

doctors, I don't know. I do take medication when needed, and I do visit

doctors. That's my choice, and whatever is your choice is fine with me

too.

On May 18, 2005, at 7:09 AM, ky_wendy wrote:

> with the juicer the machine will do all the work for you it will come

> out all juice . no pulp.

>

> Do you mean the pulp is completely mixed in with the juice, like with

> a VitaMix?

>

> As for the birth controll pill. This is just my ancwer for me. Im sure

> others will give you a better ancwer. I am against any unatural thing

> that is done to the body

>

> I totally agree.  Not only does it destroy the natural function of a

> woman's body, but it does not always prevent conception, and can cause

> an abortion.

>

>  

>

>

Guest guest

all medication acts different in the body when there is no food in it. i have different beliefs so thats why i said others could ancwer your question better.. If I took the pill I would not take it while fasting.

Guest guest

the bullet comes with an attachment that does the same juicing as a regular juicer

Guest guest

Heidi...

Welcome. The list has been fairly quiet lately. Where are you, and what

do you do? What's your interest in Body/Mind?

You can read more than you might want to know about me at the following

http://www.scs-matters.com

And enjoy....

--

------

* Joel P. Bowman, Ph.D.**

/Subtle Communication Systems/

SCS Matters, LLC*

Voice: 269-267-1419

www.scs-matters.com