IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Talk to Me , Hear me before i turn silent .... ! - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva shankaram

Kannan aaga irukkum varai, premam premam, nee buddhanaaga maarivittaal, verum maunam maunam. ( song) till the time you are krishna, its only love & love, when you turn into a buddha, its only silence & silence.

This type of changing time frame is coming very soon. That way ,it is happening truly. A time will be coming when Baba will not be the same jovial , person. All this ,will stop at that time. I'll be totally silent. That time, you can see me only from a distance. The way it is now, so close feeling, closeness, all this will not be there.

Kannan aaga irukkum varai, premam premam, nee buddhanaaga maarivittaal, verum maunam maunam. Whatever the words in this song are very much true. Till the time, i am Krishna , i will be loving towards everyone. Once i turn into a Buddha, i will become silent. This way ,i will not talk & mix freely. That is why, whoever has come to me now, only they, can understand my atma philosophy, only for them, this is a new Bhagavadham .

What ever you have read in the Bhagavadham, that is what is happening today. Because i am evolving through the super spirit of Krishna . I have crossed the stage of Krishna , this stage is what i have reached. Krishnan plus , that is what i am telling you.

Next, when i reach the stage of a Buddha, i will turn to be very silent. All this love sense. Speech , all this wont be there. Since, Buddha had crossed this stage.

So, whoever is close now ,whoever is enjoying this relationship in the spirit, wont be there in the next coming years. So, whoever can understand this. This is a type of a language. In the journey of the athma, this is a particular time frame. Once this time frame changes, i will become silent like a Buddha. That is why, whoever have utilized me now are lucky people.

You have come to the right place, you have come to the right person, you have come at the right time, you will get the benefit. Anyone can love god, what really matters is whether you are in the list of those people whom god loves most.

Even to reach a Mahaan ,there is a particular time frame. Everyone cant reach a Mahaan. That means, there is only a maya which prevents people from reaching a Mahaan. People coming to , working in the offices, their colleagues speak very sarcastically & crack jokes about Baba. People who talk that way, have not tried to understand Baba that is the problem. Whatever we talk about, they should understand & know & then pass the opinion. But, in this nation, this is a very big disease. They will talk about everything & everyone. But ,they don’t know properly about anything. They will not try even to know. But , opinions, discussions takes place more in this world. But, Mahaans, dont come into this world for someone's praise, fame or for blame (pazhipurai). Robert

Shaw wrote' the brook' in this poetry, men may come & men may go, but i go on forever.

People will come & people will go. But the river keeps on flowing. That way, a true Siddha yogi , a true Mahaan, will go on his own way. Whoever needs water, can drink, whoever wants to take bath, can bathe, or whoever wants to throw dust & dirt can throw in the river. But the river is not affected it at all. Is it not??????

There are people who throw dirt & dust & who bathe their buffaloes in the river. There are people who light a lamp & do pooja, keep kungam & put atchadai(yellow rice) into the river. But the river keeps on flowing.

That is why, a true Siddha yogi, a true Mahaan, will not be affected by fame, praise & by rumors. How the river keeps flowing ,without bothering about anything, likewise a true mahaan , will go on his own way, doing only good to the people

Give yourself up to god ,he will come running to serve you. Develop those traits that would make god seek you. Learn to see and love god in everything, you will surely reach him.

Lots of Love, Blessing & " A Warm Big Hug" - Baba

Chant & Be happy " shankaram shiva shankaram"

Mahalaxmi

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.