Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

LYRICS [4 Attachments]

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Sankaram Siva SankaramThank you so much Chella AkkaSankaram Siva SankaramKrishOn 13 March 2010 15:31, chella raghunathan <chela_sss wrote:

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Attachment(s) from chella raghunathan included below]

 

Dear All,,

 

Some friends wanted the lyrics of the Bajans so that they can sing before Baba when he comes to their place.  So I am sending the lyrics .  Since  I am working on it from morning so that I can send them in time, there may be some mistakes in  my typing. Please bear with me.  You can tell me if there are  mistakes.  I will correct it and send.

 

With love

 

Chella

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

 

 

 

-- Krishnamoorthy VenkataramanHead - Business Relationshipwww.applebooks.org+91 98410 90169

Guest guest
Posted

Shankaram Siva ShankaramDear Chella madamthx u v much 4 sending us the lyricsalso can u pls send me the lyrics and songs of SRIMAN NARAYANA ( by MS Subbalakshmi)Bramham Okaate (song & Lyrics) thx again 4 all this lovely workAlso thx 2 Srini annaLoveWarm RegardsMadhu. Reddy313-673-4248 *********************************************************"If God is with you, Who can be against you".- Shiva Shankar Babachella raghunathan <chela_sss Sat, March 13, 2010 2:01:50 AM LYRICS [4 Attachments]

 

 

Dear All,,

 

Some friends wanted the lyrics of the Bajans so that they can sing before Baba when he comes to their place. So I am sending the lyrics . Since I am working on it from morning so that I can send them in time, there may be some mistakes in my typing. Please bear with me. You can tell me if there are mistakes. I will correct it and send.

 

With love

 

Chella

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...