IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Baba is the Most Interesting Concept to be Experienced

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sankaram Siva SankaramThank you So much Harish for such a nice mail.You mail can come to so many of us with a " Great Message " ...Actually, I am touring a lot out of the country and I am " REALLY " missing our Loving Lord.

This evening - I was introspecting - " Baba " - I am not able to be with you !!!Harish Mail came as a message to me " When Baba is with us - How can we me away for him " ?Harish - thank you so much.

Baba does everything so very easily because - He is Much Much more than what he appears to be.Baba is an Interesting - Most Interesting Concept to be experienced and not just explained.Thanks to each and every member of Samratchana family

Sankaram Siva SankaramKrishOn 9 February 2010 09:26, HarishS <harish_sankaranus wrote:

Dear friends,

With Shiva-Ratri approaching I want to share a few things about our Shiva that made an impact on me (despite them being really minor things...).This happened during his last trip to Boston.

Baba had landed at Boston airport with his usual cheerful self.There were a bunch of us folks who received him at the airport

(must have been about 10-15 in number).When we were at the parking lot he didn't get into the car immediately.Instead he personally

enquired each and every one of us if we had a transport back before he stepped into his car.Only after he was sure that we all had a

transport did he step in.It is almost an implicit assumption that everyone in the US has a car yet 'HE' didn't assume.He took care of each and every individual.

(I was just imagining to myself that had I been in a similar situation where there were people coming to receive me I don't think

it would have occurred to me to ask people if they had transport).

Later that night I had invited Baba to come over to my apartment and he graciously agreed to come.The next day a bunch of us went along with Baba for a city tour of Boston.Despite having had a hard and hectic and tiresome outing Baba made sure he kept his word and graced our apartment (the best day of my life :-)).There were a couple of folks who were tired (and were sleeping in the car) by the time our gang came back to my apartment.

My wife had prepared some snacks for the group.While we were eating Baba asked us to pack some snacks for the folks

sleeping in the car.It had just not occurred to me that I should pack snacks for them until Baba mentioned it to me.Here he was - taking care of everyone, making sure no one is left out .

Later that night I was thinking to myself how come these sort of thoughts occur to Baba but not to me.After some retrospection

the answer dawned ...

" He is constantly thinking of welfare of others whereas I don't . "

These two minor lessons which Babs taught me, is something I will always cherish.Thanks Baba ..

Harish

-- Krishnamoorthy VenkataramanHead - Business Relationshipwww.applebooks.org+91 98410 90169