IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Desire God - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Once when a King was hunting in a forest, he lost his way into a desert. For four days he roamed about trying to find his way out. He could not find water to drink. Feeling very thirsty and parched and holding his life in his eyes, He was in a very pitiful condition.

A man was passing that side, holding a glass of water. So the king pleaded with him, "Please give me half a glass of water and I will give you half of my Kingdom." Hearing this, the man immediately drank half of the glass of water". The king immediately fell at his feet and begged him, “Please, please... do not drink this water. I will give my entire kingdom to you".

The man laughed, "You foolish king! All this time you were thinking that such a big kingdom was yours! Now you know the value of your kingdom. Only half a glass of water!"

Without knowing this truth you are hankering after materialistic status and wealth. If you want to leave it, hold onto a higher level – ‘The Paramathma’ (Supreme One). Desire for the ‘Paramathma’. This desire like, "Survival of the Fittest" will crunch other desires and burn it out.

Renunciation is not running away from worldly activities. You should not become inactive in the name of Spirituality. And, I am the best example of this. If you observe me, you will realize that I do so many tasks by myself, without feeling any stress. If I can do this, why not you? This is my message to you.

Know that the best type of renunciation is being able to carry out your responsibilities, always meditating on God. I have been able to conduct this Spiritual mission, without expecting anything from anybody, selflessly caring for the people, that every single thing we do, can be done as a form of penance. What counts is purity of heart and not any external affectation.

Life is not a serious matter. Life should not laugh at you. You should laugh at life. It is very simple. This is the complete matter – Pooranatthuvam. Complete bliss, life is not running and hiding in a forest. Do your duties, remembering God in your thoughts, while doing your daily duties to your family. Life is a mixture of colors. We all are ordinary mortals. Life is a beautiful thing and you can make it more beautiful if you know the art of balancing life. Every minute, you can lead a perfect life. Small things… Every sentence can be spoken with sense. You can laugh at somebody, laugh at it. Before Life could laugh at you, you should laugh at

Life.

True love is not keeping anything for the self, not hiding anything and giving everything. If you want to give to only some people, then, that is not Love. When this love grows, you will reach out to all people in the world impartially.

I have something. So, you also can share it. Such ‘giving’ is only True Love. The stage where Lord Shiva drank poison to safeguard and protect all living beings, in this world. If good has to happen to the world, with true love for the people in this world, then for the sake of True Love, I will even drink Poison. This sort of a mind set.

What will people who don’t have love do? They will hide and hoard everything within themselves saying, they need it all for themselves. What will people with Love say, "If you want my bone also, you can take it." This is the highest stage in Love. The Love of Kannapa Nayanar towards Lord Shiva, by offering his eyes for the Lord, is an example.

" Spread the message of Love"

Love & Blessings - Baba

Chant & be happy " Shankaram Shiva Shankaram "

Mahalaxmi

Chennai

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.