Guest guest Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 Sankaram Siva Sankaram.When is this Trip ?Am I missing Something GREAT ?Am I missing mails from our E-group ?Your Loving Brother - Krish 2009/9/2 Hemalatha <rhlatha Dear family members, Sankaram Siva Sankaram I would like to know places of baba visit during Australian trip. Baba said he is coming to Sydeny and Newzealand. please guide me to Whom I can contact to know the itinerary? thanks Hema Hema The heart is like a flower - unless it is open it cannot release its fragrance into the world. -- Krishnamoorthy VenkataramanMobile: +91 98410 90169 Quote
Guest guest Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 Dear Brother, Sankaram Siva Sankaram Last time when baba planned world trip, I asked baba when will you come Australia? Dad said not this time, may be after June. Two days before I e-mailed baba to have his blessings. While replying to my mail dad mentioned(How much baba remember us, we are blessed, Thank you baba) Iam coming to Sydney and Newzeland, 28/9 to 15/10 and he blessed me for his dardhan too. we will be going to Sydney to be with baba. Instead of asking to dad I sent mail to our family members to know the travel details. I do not know to whom I can contact to get baba's places of Visit in Australia and you did not missed any e-group mail brother(you are baba's special child). If you know to whom I could contact, please let me. Thank you love Hema On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:26:58 +0530 wrote >Sankaram Siva Sankaram.When is this Trip ?Am I missing Something GREAT ?Am I missing mails from our E-group ?Your Loving Brother -Krish2009/9/2 Hemalatha Dear family members, Sankaram Siva Sankaram I would like to know places of baba visit during Australian trip. Baba said he is coming to Sydeny and Newzealand. please guide me to Whom I can contact to know the itinerary? thanks Hema Hema The heart is like a flower - unless it is open it cannot release its fragrance into the world. -- Krishnamoorthy VenkataramanMobile: +91 98410 90169 Hema The heart is like a flower - unless it is open it cannot release its fragrance into the world. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.