Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Brahma Temple

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Dear SamritesI happen to visit this temple during my recent visit to India in January09.This is a wonderful temple and only one of its kind in South India. I am not sure whether we have any other Brahma temple other than Rajasthan,I think there is one in Kerala, but not sure .I am attaching a small write up and see whether you can all visit during your trip to Trichy.with loveShankaram Shiva ShankaramRamachandran

 

1 of 1 File(s)

 

 

 

 

 

Brahma.txt

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...