Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Acessibility of the Speeches from Baba

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is N. Sethambaram from Kuala Lumpur. I have been

accessing Baba’s speeches from the website : sadhanapath.getmyip.com

However for the last one month I am out of town and when I tried to access, I

receive a Forbidden Message stating that I do not have permission to access. I

would like to request assistance and permission to access.

 

Thank you and kind regards

N.Sethambaram

Posted

The site is working fine now, please retry.

 

Thank you.

 

, " N.Sethambaram " <nsram

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir/Madam,

>

> My name is N. Sethambaram from Kuala Lumpur. I have been accessing

Baba's

> speeches from the website : sadhanapath.getmyip.com However for

the last one

> month I am out of town and when I tried to access, I receive a

Forbidden

> Message stating that I do not have permission to access. I would

like to

> request assistance and permission to access.

>

>

>

> Thank you and kind regards

>

> N.Sethambaram

>

Posted

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

 

There was a disk crash due to which the speeches were not accessible. I have restored speeches from January 2008 onwards. Please let me know if there are any further issues.

The rest of speeches will be restored eventually.

 

Regards,

Srinivas.

 

 

G S <swamgan Sent: Sunday, October 5, 2008 5:48:52 AM Re: Acessibility of the Speeches from Baba

 

The site is working fine now, please retry.Thank you., "N.Sethambaram" <nsram wrote:>> Dear Sir/Madam,> > My name is N. Sethambaram from Kuala Lumpur. I have been accessing Baba's> speeches from the website : sadhanapath. getmyip.com However for the last one> month I am out of town and when I tried to access, I receive a Forbidden> Message stating that I do not have permission to access. I would like to> request assistance and permission to access. > > > > Thank you and kind regards> > N.Sethambaram>

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...