Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Messenger : Be careful

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Shankaram Siva Shankaram !!

 

Dear Samratchana family

 

I happened to come online on after quite sometime

and almost immediately Murali (Raghavan)Anna sent me a message

saying that there was an unwanted link and some exe generated from

my id. I discovered where the issue was; it is automatically

appearing in the status message. And there were five difft. status

messages with some extractables. I have now replaced all of them

with various forms of " Shankaram Siva Shankaram!! "

 

I also added my id as a contact to crossverify when I sign in

 

Just wanted to caution all of you too

 

Thank you, Murali Anna.

 

Love to all

NCS

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...