Guest guest Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 Dear Brothers and Sisters of Samratchana Family, Sankaram Siva Sankaram, Yesterday there was a serial bomb blast in Jaipur - Rajasthan is an OLD NEWS., But, for our Group - this is another Special News from Krish. I have already shared with you all that i have joined Dhanus Technologies by the Grace of Baba. We have our India Calling Card Launch in Ahemadabad on 7th of May. Hence I was there in Ahemadabad from 6th till 11th (Sunday). Actually, I was suppose to go to Jaipur for understanding the market for the next launch. As usual, some change in the last moment from the management. We are launching a New product called "VTel Mobile" this will be SIM Card which can be used in 200 countries - from single phone number. This is the latest development in the technology. Hence, I came back to Chennai for launching this new product in Mumbai on 23th May. Jaipur plan got dropped. When I saw the news yesterday - "Sankaram Siva Sankaram" (Oh My God) Should I type to all that 'WHO SAVED ME - ONCE AGAIN ?" "Vera Yaru .... Kandai Paru ...." Thank you Baba - You are with us Always. Sankaram Siva Sankaram Krish +91 98410 90169 Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.