Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

thank you

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Shankaram Siva Shankaram,

 

Thank you SAMities for your warm response. I just

learn that those having gmail account can directly

create their own Orkut account (I'm fairly new to

Orkut - 3 months old). Sorry for my inconvenience. For

those who do not have gmail account, I already sent an

gmail invitation to . So you

can create a gmail account and then join Orkut. After

you joined Orkut, please go to Communities on top of

the page & search for 'Samratchana'. You will be able

to join the group.

 

This is because, I'm unable to send a direct

invitation from Samratchana- Orkut community. Again

sorry for my inconvenience. Thank you for your

immediate responses.

 

Shankaram siva shankaram,

 

Shakar bala

 

 

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...