Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

YOUR ATTN. PLEASE - Website feedback

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Sangeetha

 

I liked the enhanced website very much. The only suggestion I have is if

you could include Baba's speeches (english version if possible). Also

somehow I am not able to play any of the songs. On clicking any

of the songs I get a page of garbled characters but the song cannot be

heard.

 

I specially liked the Harathi section very much and am looking forward to

Baba's dances section being completed.

 

Regards

Meena

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...