Guest guest Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 HI, Iam looking for the Meaning of Namakam Chamakam in Telugu. I would be more than Thankful if any one can guide me Thanks prabhakar Quote
Guest guest Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 Hello Prabhakar garu, I found a web site which gave the explanation for Rudram and other useful stotras. Please go through the following link: http://www.mypurohith.com/Telugu/namakachamaka.asp If you found any other web site, document or pdf file, please do share with us. Thanks Jagannadham , " gandavarapu prabhakar sharma " <prabhu_me wrote: > > HI, > > Iam looking for the Meaning of Namakam Chamakam in Telugu. > > I would be more than Thankful if any one can guide me > > > Thanks > prabhakar > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.