Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Sai Darshan

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

53.

 

There is only one gift that I accept -

Your love for Me that comes from your heart.

A love that comes spontaneously,

Expecting no rewards.

When I see this earnestly,

I stand right before you,

Directing you in every way,

To bring you closer.

So come My child ,

Come dance with Me,

Arm in arm together.

Pour all your love into Me,

And merge with Me forever.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...