Guest guest Posted March 28, 2002 Report Posted March 28, 2002 We have been approached by Anna from the Human Rights Body She needs something that Maths teachers can use in Geometry ..... Something that symbolises Hindu spiritual thinking. I suggested that we will provide her with details of a few 'Mandalas' -- the geometry figures used by Hindus. May I request list members to get me details of atleast a few Mandalas .... I need full diagrams with information on the significance of the geometry employed. thanks jay Quote
Guest guest Posted March 28, 2002 Report Posted March 28, 2002 Namaste, For the description of the best-known mandala, Sri Chakra, one can visit: http://www.shivashakti.com/tripura.htm For the universality of the concept: http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/geomath.htm Regards, Sunder Ramakrishna, " Vivekananda Centre " <vivekananda@b...> wrote: > > We have been approached by Anna from the Human Rights Body > > She needs something that Maths teachers can use in > Geometry ..... Something that symbolises Hindu spiritual thinking. > > I suggested that we will provide her with details of a few > 'Mandalas' -- the geometry figures used by Hindus. > > May I request list members to get me details of atleast > a few Mandalas .... I need full diagrams with information on > the significance of the geometry employed. > > thanks > jay Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.