IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A Tomato Story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Tomato StoryA jobless man applied for the position of " office boy " at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.

" You are employed. " He said. " Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start. "

The man replied " But I don't have a computer, neither an email. "

I'm sorry " , said the HR manager, " If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job. "

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. During that season, tomatoes were in great demand. So, he thought of doing some business with it. He then went to the supermarket and bought a 10Kg tomato crate. He sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than 2-3 hours, he succeeded to double his capital.

He repeated the Operation three times, and returned home with $60.

The man realized that he can survive by this Way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

15 years later , the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US.

He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email.

The man replied, " I don't have an email " .

The broker answered curiously, " You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!! "

The man thought for a while and replied, " Yes, I'd have been an office boy at Microsoft! "

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Internet is not the solution to your life. If you don't have Internet, and work hard, you can still be a millionaire. -- With Love,Ganesh Baba

My Group: Kriyababa_spiritualjourney- (Send a blank email)