IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to Wake Up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lesson 2: How to Wake Upby Peter Farley www.4truthseekers.orgWaking up is simply a realization of the truth that surrounds us inevery minute of the day--the fact that Life makes no sense unless

perceived with the aid of a good solid clarifying spiritual perspective.It would be easy to sit down here and write about the chaos that I seeengulfing every facet of life as I travel back and forth across the

country, but the only thing that's going to help anyone getthrough the veil of fear and the difficult times ahead is taking the nowvital steps to understand what's going on from a higher spiritualperspective.

1. This starts by you doing your homework. I have never made any moneyon writing the books Guidance has had me write. They have in fact been afinancial burden in terms of the time and money it costs to sit down and

write them, but as one member of the group shared recently, " Hi Peter, I have really enjoyed the first two volumes of your book Treeof Life. It`s probably the most concisely written account of the history

of humans. I would like to order the rest of them on CD-ROM. Thanks,Jason. " [The first two volumes are free in the files section of thegroup, on my website and various other places]Their true value has been in helping me understand the nature of the

work I am doing in freeing up earth's magnetic grid and assisting withthe healing of the Creator Parents involved. Along the way, they alsohelp make sense of any student's worst nightmare – human history.

The fact is that your entire history is in there somewhere, as well asthat of your spiritual parents, the very archetypes of the life you areliving manifesting here on planet Earth in this singlelifetime and in all the lifetimes you have manifested somewhere in this

SuperUniverse.I am hopefully very soon to finish the last volume so that the 9 volumeset is as complete as it can be to share with you the outline of a veryactively changing and healing Creation such as no one else can or ever

will be able to share with you. All I'm waiting upon is for the endingof the story toa ctually begin so that then it can be written. the wholeascension of the planet was never going to happen when the books were

begun exactly this time 10 years ago. Because I have been a party tosomething beyond description, Guidance has tried to bring you into itand share it with you through the writings over the years.This is the grandest time in all of Creation, a time for celebration and

a time for buckling down and getting serious about the work YOU agreedto come here to do so that as much healing can take place before thetime comes when we have to begin anew.2. The second aspect of 'waking up' is realizing you are probably not

human, and that the lies put forth by the New World Order organizationsthat tell you you are are only meant to enslave you. As you will findscattered throughout the writings 72 percent of Earth's population is

not human, they simply manifest holographic forms here that have aresemblance to the human forms we feel to be normal.Stopping at a fast food restaurant one day in Palm Springs, CA, a tallgangly gentlemen with a distinctively alien face hobbled in with a bent

and crooked body which only reflected the truealien 'morphogenetic form' which lay beneath it. His body fit him likean ill-fitting suit of clothes, as it often does feel to most of usunused to having a physical form of this type and size.

People in my audiences immediately KNOW what type of Being they are justfrom my mentioning of some of the myriad types I have worked with. Itjust makes sense of who and what they are and the things they know and

sense inside themselves. More than anything, it helps them understandwhy they have always felt they do not belong.Knowing you are or are not human allows you to move beyond thelimitations imposed upon you by the thought that you and everyone else

is human. It also helps free you from the thought that you have toconform to a particular weight and size and look that Madison Avenuedishonestly convinces you you should have. It frees you to stop judgingothers by the NWO's false standards for living.

The image to keep in mind is that of a Star Wars Bar, and tens and tensof thousands of different types of Being coming together in a meltingpot of planet Earth. That is the true nature of what'sreally taking place --or as you can see all around you from the racial

intolerance and genocide infecting our species . . . not taking place .. . indeed, not melting together.It doesn't take more than a few minutes of working with anyone on thisconcept before they begin 'seeing' the various shapes and types of

Beings coming in and out of any well-trafficked spot. Does it make sensenow why everybody's favorite sport is people watching? Who could haveever imagined that that 7' 3 " basketball player and that midget could

have come somewhere long ago from the same mother, let alone from someproto-typical amoeba walking out of the pond.3. Last but not least, the major aspect of waking up is finding deepdown inside yourself that something that made you agree to come to

planet earth at this time and in this form. Something there was in youthat said `I want to come here and help in this the most difficult andchallenging time the Earth has ever faced. Lessons be damned! I chose to

serve!'Ask yourself what was it that made you CHOOSE to come here to be ofassistance at such a trying time. Search deep within yourself for thatsomething you've always known but never could quite put into words, that

something that said 'I am special', 'I have special gifts that will aidin freeing this Universe from the terrible grip of darkness thatthreatens to snuff out all life and any sense of Freedom'.

Then get out of your victim state. Stop being a Finding Nemo-typeseagull with your 'Mine, Mine, Mine' mentality, and get out there andhelp.And along the way, remember to say thank you for this the greatest

opportunity your soul will ever get to be that someone special who aidedCreation in its darkest hour of need.And have some fun doing it. Sometimes memories are all we have to liveon when the going gets the roughest.

The Spiritual Hierarchy thanks you for your choice to come and helpserve.L and BW, PeterExercise 2: Read The Multi-faceted Crystal Universe article from thewebsite [printing it out helps] Then tomorrow have your morning coffee

at a Starbuck's (or some populous place) and see how many differentkinds of Being you can recognize. 

-- Ganesh Baba ! Jai Gurudev !Click Below to join our Group:kriyababa_spiritualjourney/join