IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Let us pray together, 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 29th April 2010.

3rd ( Last & Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

1. In the month of July we are planning for USA and will be with our elder son for few months.

2. Please send your emails so as to reach us by Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time), as it may not be possible to work on computer on Thursday morning.

3. Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) that they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani/ Prayan of Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12

Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

6. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL, ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

7. Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

www..info

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

60. "arra mai" <asm_sudha...........

Please include our names for th eprayers on 29th April

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on th 29th April.We shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

61. "SRINIVASA BHANOJI RAMARS" <abhiram_amrutha.........

Let us pray together, Prayer request and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:05 PM

veena_gupta_2000,

SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER -REQUEST-(29nd'April-2010)Mail ID: Veena_gupta_2000!! OM SAI RAM !!!Dear Veena Maaji & Ashok ji,Aapko Bahuthh Bahuthh-"PRANAMAMS"------------------------------We bow to your feet humbly and Please Pray Sai Bhagwan for Us! for everythinggood and bless us for a successful Happy,Healthy and Wealthy and Peaceful Lifeand include our names in the list of"Sai AmritVani" Prayer on 29nd'April'2010.1.J.Amrutha Priya,-Secunderabad.2.J.Sai Abhiram,-Secunderabad.3.J.Sudha

Krishnaveni,-Secunderabad4.J.V.Subrahmanya Bhanoji Ramars,-Secunderabad.Baba Ko Koti Pranamamlu. Veena Maa Please pray for us tohelp us.As we are passing very very bad time.Hum Baba charan kamalom ko koti pranamam kartha hum.I do read Sai AmritVani & Sachritha regularly and this Thursday(29nd,April)at home..Maaji ..Please pray Baba, deeply for me and for my family for good survivaland we need Bhagvan Sainath's Guidence and Intervention and His Holy Blessingsalways and ever.Once again, we beg your attention to pray deeply for our family Sukh, Shanthi, Dhan-Sthitiand good health for all.Om Jai Sai ram-Jay Jaya Sai ram.With Humble Regards,BHANOJI

RAMARS..

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

62. "Priti Bharadwaj" <pbharadwaj.......

Prayer Request - April 29, 2010

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:09 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena ji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Please do include the following names in your prayers on April 29, 2010. I just got to know about this through my mother. I will be listening to Shri Sai Amritvani.

Asha Sinha - will listen to sai amrit vani and will read sai sacharitra chapter, Mumbai Priti Bharadwaj - Will be listening to Shri Sai Amrit Vani, Mumbai

Ranjit Kumar - will be reading Sai Sacharitra chapter, Muzaffarpur Asha Devi - will be reading Sai Sacharitra chapter, Muzaffarpur

Sincere Regards,

Priti

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Confidential and Private requests received

1. "neena chand" <nchand2001........

2. "saloni nagpal" <saloninagpal.........

3. "Jagath Perera" <jagath678...........

4. "Anuradha Suresh" <sanuradha24.........

5. "Shernaz Bajan" <bajansb..........

6. "Sudheer pisay" <pisaysudheer.........

7. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi...........

8. "Mamta Luthra" <mamtaluthra.........

9. "sonia gandhi" <sgandhi114.........

10. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.........

11. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu............

13. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70..........

14. "Alamelu Raman" <ramanalamelu..........

15. "KUMUD Joshi" <kumud_j..........

16. "Narinder Ailawadi" <nailawadi.........

17. "rajani" <rajani61.........

18. "Sai Bhupalam" <saibhupalam.........

19. "Geeta Daswani" geetadaswani56..........

20. "DGurjar" <dgurjar.........

21. "Anita Gorantla" <a.gorantla....

22. "Aditya N Das" <aditya...........

23. "Arpana Mahale" <arpsvm............

24. "mangala Ramu" <rm_742003...........

25. "Rohit Kumar Kowtikwar" <RohitKumar_K..........

26. "Renuka" <renucmc..........

27. "Navind Beeharry" <shivithee...........

28. "rajesh vr" <rajsan22...........

29. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla...........

30. "Sirisha Gorantla" <satyagorantla.........

31. "Padma" <padmathakrar........

33. "Narinder Ailawadi" <nailawadi.........

35. "Ganesh Babu" <gbabumail...........

Multiple letters received ( Please write one consolidated letter)

12. "Sudheer pisay" <pisaysudheer..............

34. "Sudheer pisay" <pisaysudheer.........

32. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla............