> > in the world ,I

> > have just about given up in believing in God, I

> > don't know what to

> > make of the world.

> > Moon

The New with improved product search

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

SufferingIn this world, we are always consciously or unconsciously making mistakes. When we consciously make mistakes, we are quite aware of it. But unfortunately, we do not realize how many things we are doing wrong unconsciously. These unconscious mistakes manifest themselves in the physical world, and the results come to us as suffering. In the case of ordinary, unaspiring human beings, after tremendous suffering, sincerity dawns and the soul leads them to knowledge and wisdom. If people who repeatedly make mistakes have sincere aspiration and want to know why they are suffering, then the soul's Light comes to the fore and tells them. If we are spiritual people, consciously we will try not to do anything wrong, but unconsciously we do many things wrong. We can prevent unconscious mistakes only through our aspiration,

prayer and meditation. If we aspire, then Baba's grace and compassion protect us.It is not necessary to go through suffering before we enter into the kingdom of delight. Many people have realized Baba through love. The Father has love for the child and the child has love for the Father. This love takes us to our goal. Baba's philosophy emphasizes the positive way of approaching Truth. We have very limited light. Let us increase it. Let us progress from more Light to abundant Light to infinite Light by the grace of our beloved Divine Mother SAIMA.Baba is every where just feel him and keep on saying `Om Sai Ram' to whom so ever you meet.Baba Said.... "Eating that lovely bread I am heartily contended and I am still belching. The dog

which you saw before meals and to which you gave the piece of bread, is one with me, so also other creatures (cats, pigs, flies, crows etc.) are one with me. I am roaming in their forms".OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI!!! Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him Jai sai Ram

Swamy MahadevanBow to Shri Sai-Peace be to allBaba Bless you ever!!!