IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Admission - Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

drjpreddy... Subject: Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam.Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:03:51 +0530

SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,PRASHANTHI NILAYAM Ph:08555-289289,E-mail:ssshss, Website: ssshss.org.inAdmission to Class I(Boys and girls) and Class XI(Boys and girls) of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Vidyagiri,Prashanthi Nilayam- 515134,Anantpur Dist,(AP) will take place in June 2010.It is an English mediium wholly residential school.Prospectus and admission Forms can be had from the Principal from 01-01-2010 by paying Rs.50/- either bycash or through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India,Puttaparthi ,Branch(code no: 2786) infavour ofthe Principal,Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,with a self addressed cover (size 15cmx24cm)withRS.20/- stamps affixed.Last date for issuing the forms is 15th February 2010 and the last date for receiving the filled in forms at thisoffice is on or before 1st March 2010.Only students coming from English medium classes should apply.Age limit for 1st standard in between 5 1/2 years and 6 1/2 years as on 30-09-2010. -- Principal.Courtesy: Sanathana Sarathi, English, NOVEMBER 2009.This notification will be issued regularly in December,January and February issues of Sanathana Sarathi. This is for the information of the devotees.Sairam,In Sai seva, JP Reddy. Note: This is second reminder for the needy. New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

Guest guest

Is there any chance to get admission into class XII for academic year 2010-11in sri sathya sai higher secondary school, prashanthinilayam.--- On Sat, 5/12/09, katta <katta wrote:katta <katta[sBOI-post] Admission - Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam. Date: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 8:26 AM

drjpreddy...Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthini layam.Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:03:51 +0530

SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,PRASHANTHI NILAYAM Ph:08555-289289, E-mail:ssshss@ gmail.co, Website: ssshss.org.inAdmission to Class I(Boys and girls) and Class XI(Boys and girls) of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Vidyagiri,Prashanth i Nilayam- 515134,Anantpur Dist,(AP) will take place in June 2010.It is an English mediium wholly residential school.Prospectus and admission Forms can be had from the Principal from 01-01-2010 by paying Rs.50/- either bycash or through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India,Puttaparthi ,Branch(code

no: 2786) infavour ofthe Principal,Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,with a self addressed cover (size 15cmx24cm)withRS.20/- stamps affixed.Last date for issuing the forms is 15th February 2010 and the last date for receiving the filled in forms at thisoffice is on or before 1st March 2010.Only students coming from English medium classes should apply.Age limit for 1st standard in between 5 1/2 years and 6 1/2 years as on

30-09-2010. -- Principal.Courtesy: Sanathana Sarathi, English, NOVEMBER 2009.This notification will be issued regularly in December,January and February issues of Sanathana Sarathi. This is for the information of the

devotees.Sairam,In Sai seva, JP Reddy. Note: This is second reminder for the needy. New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

SAIRAM

I got a query. My grandson doing his 2nd standard in U.S.A and likely to relocate to Bangalore in June 2010. Can Sairam throw some clarrification on this and how to get admission for him in Prasanthi Nilayam School.

OM Sairam

Vijisrinivasan --- On Sat, 5/12/09, katta <katta wrote:

katta <katta[sBOI-post] Admission - Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam. Date: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 8:26 AM

drjpreddy...Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthini layam.Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:03:51 +0530 SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,PRASHANTHI NILAYAM Ph:08555-289289, E-mail:ssshss@ gmail.co, Website: ssshss.org.inAdmission to Class I(Boys and girls) and Class XI(Boys and girls) of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Vidyagiri,Prashanth i Nilayam- 515134,Anantpur Dist,(AP) will take place in June 2010.It is an English mediium wholly residential school.Prospectus and

admission Forms can be had from the Principal from 01-01-2010 by paying Rs.50/- either bycash or through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India,Puttaparthi ,Branch(code no: 2786) infavour ofthe Principal,Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,with a self addressed cover (size 15cmx24cm)withRS.20/- stamps affixed.Last date for issuing the forms is 15th February 2010 and the last date for receiving the filled in forms at thisoffice is on or before 1st March 2010.Only students coming from English medium classes should apply.Age limit for 1st standard in between 5 1/2 years and 6 1/2 years as on

30-09-2010. -- Principal.Courtesy: Sanathana Sarathi, English, NOVEMBER 2009.This notification will be issued regularly in December,January and February issues of Sanathana Sarathi. This is for the information of the

devotees.Sairam,In Sai seva, JP Reddy. Note: This is second reminder for the needy.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

Guest guest

Sairam,If your child is below 6 and half years as on 30/9/10 you can try for admission if interested to go back to 1st standard or class.As per the notification the admissions are for 1st and 11th class only.Sometimes there might be some vacancies in other classes due to drop outs of students and you better approach the Principal for the filling of vacancies in second or third standard but there is no guarantee of admission.Sairam,In Sai seva,JP Reddy. From: vijiseeniDate: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:22:45 +0530Re: [sBOI-post] Admission - Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam.

SAIRAM

I got a query. My grandson doing his 2nd standard in U.S.A and likely to relocate to Bangalore in June 2010. Can Sairam throw some clarrification on this and how to get admission for him in Prasanthi Nilayam School.

OM Sairam

Vijisrinivasan --- On Sat, 5/12/09, katta <katta > wrote:

katta <katta >[sBOI-post] Admission - Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthinilayam. Date: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 8:26 AM

drjpreddy...Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Prashanthini layam.Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:03:51 +0530 SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,PRASHANTHI NILAYAM Ph:08555-289289, E-mail:ssshss@ gmail.co, Website: ssshss.org.inAdmission to Class I(Boys and girls) and Class XI(Boys and girls) of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,Vidyagiri,Prashanth i Nilayam- 515134,Anantpur Dist,(AP) will take place in June 2010.It is an English mediium wholly residential school.Prospectus and

admission Forms can be had from the Principal from 01-01-2010 by paying Rs.50/- either bycash or through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India,Puttaparthi ,Branch(code no: 2786) infavour ofthe Principal,Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,with a self addressed cover (size 15cmx24cm)withRS.20/- stamps affixed.Last date for issuing the forms is 15th February 2010 and the last date for receiving the filled in forms at thisoffice is on or before 1st March 2010.Only students coming from English medium classes should apply.Age limit for 1st standard in between 5 1/2 years and 6 1/2 years as on

devotees.Sairam,In Sai seva, JP Reddy. Note: This is second reminder for the needy.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Hi

This is siva jyothi. my elder son is of 4 years 8 months. studying his U.K.G now in secunderabad.

I want him to join in puttaparthi prashanthi nilyam secondary school. By seeing the website and information i came to an understanding that for Ist standard and student should have 5 1/2 years by May of that year. my son will have age of 5 years 4 months by that time.

And that there will be a written test and interview.

can any one know which type of questions they ask in test and how the interview will be.

I am thinking of to visit the institute once so that i can get some ideas which will be helpful for me.

If any one has experience in this can reply to my thread.

Regards

c.siva jyothi

Guest LSVS KAMESWARA RAO

Sai Ram,

Sir, My ward is presently studying in VIth standard at Hyderabad. I am keen to relocate him at Puttaparthy.  Can he be admitted in Class VIIth in your Esteemed Institution ?  I am aware that admissions are for Class I and XIth only.  Incase a vacancy arises for VII th any time, can I seek admission. If so, how to get the Application form and Prospectus.

With Sai Regards,

Kameswara Rao

Guest AMIT  KUMAR

Master AMIT KUMAR,

S/o: ASHOK KUMAR SAH

Sai Ram,

Sir, i want to join sai institution to continue my eleventh Xl th class education.My request....

Please finalize my application form & send result.

JAI SAI RAM

Guest guest

sai ram,

i came complete by 10thclass, i wonna join in sri sathya institutions to complete my +1 and +2 so please help me

jai sairam