IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Photo samples of Sai Baba marble idols

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"om sai ram"

thanks for the mail sir happy to read your mail that you appreciated our work or art.sir i dad also make sathya sai baba idols if there is demand we make all kinds of marble statues bust idols on the special demand of customer....baba is there..........i trust baba as always.... sir may i know where are you from?sir if possible try to give us good opportunity we do our best hoping for good.........baba bless youregardsritu

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Sai Ram

Can u send some photos of idols Your dad made

Raju Kalidindi

Ney york USA--- On Wed, 12/2/09, ritu roy <ritu_roy017 wrote:

ritu roy <ritu_roy017Re: [sBOI-post] Photo samples of Sai Baba marble idols Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 8:06 AM

"om sai ram"

thanks for the mail sir happy to read your mail that you appreciated our work or art.

sir i dad also make sathya sai baba idols if there is demand we make all kinds of marble statues bust idols on the special demand of customer.... baba is there....... ...i trust baba as always....

sir may i know where are you from?

sir if possible try to give us good opportunity we do our best hoping for good........ .

baba bless you

regards

ritu

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

SAI RAM Rituji, is it possible to send SAI BABA marble idol to nairobi, kenya too and costs?On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM, <> wrote:

Sai Ram, Ritu Natha

After vewing samples of Sai Baba marble idols i wish i could place an order one from you ,can you please let me know the charges . Is that possible to order and takes how long.. Malaysia, Penang--- On Tue, 12/1/09, SBOI-webmaster < wrote:

SBOI-webmaster <[sBOI-post] Photo samples of Sai Baba marble idols [26 Attachments]

" SaiBabaOfIndiaGroup " Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:32 AM

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, sboidk <sboidk (AT) info (DOT) . dk> wrote:

Hello,                                                       OM SAI RAM I am Ritu Natha from Jaipur Rajasthan.. I am doing MBA. We all know that the Spirituality of SAI BABA has been spread  through out the world. every body whether Indian or not, person of every Religion is now worshiping the SUPREME ONE GOD SAI BABA and having great trust, believe in SAI BABA.

Me and my family me are all worshiper of SAI BABA. 

My father is a small marble idols sculptor specially he makes sai baba and all types of goddess idols, handicraft items. He is running a short business in this field.

I am sending the sample pics of some different idols made by my father that will show our art or work.

Our intention is pure, it is not a business proposal, it is just that we are the devotees of same supreme god our SAI BABA and my father makes HIS  idols, so I just want to spread his art by delivering the idols to devotees who wants them.

THANKS

May god bless you

Regards

Ritu natha

(RITU ARTS)

+91-9829092484/ 9571618297

Guest Guest

Marble is unique Stone that shines any God idol and people love it to establish a beauty in the home space, even puja Ghar have such idols no doubt emblissh the space..

Have a look this snap...

post-0-0-15132800-1391776766_thumb.jpg