IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Need Vibronic Medicines-Pls send it to Sriram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sairam brother Mr.Balasubramanian,I could not locate your email address ,am in need of Vibro medicinespls send your emal address

Sairam sangeetha

************ ********SAI RAM Sister,Certainly we pray to Baba for his speedy recovery. If you can give meyour address I can send you SAI RAM Vibrionics healing medicineblessed by Bagawan Sathya Sai Baba. Separate medicines are availablefor Cancer as well as Anaemia. Swamy has cured several such patientsthrough Vibro medicines dispensed by healers like me. If you needmedicine for your family members or friends for any other problem pl.do write to me.G.Balasubramanian--- On Mon, 12/8/08, SBOI Group < wrote:

SBOI Group <[sBOI-post] Re: Pray for Sriram Again-Cancer Patient (MEMBERS REPLY) Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:13 AM

Dear Sairam Sangeetha,Since you told about your husband Sriram's illness, i started prayingfor him, and for few others who are also in distress. I am surenone all those who started praying for your husband's recovery neverstopped praying like me.. please have faith in Sway .RegardsJai SairamPadmanabhan. J************ ********SAI RAM Sister,Certainly we pray to Baba for his speedy recovery. If you can give meyour address I can send you SAI RAM Vibrionics healing medicineblessed by Bagawan Sathya Sai Baba. Separate medicines are availablefor Cancer as well as Anaemia. Swamy has cured several such patientsthrough Vibro medicines dispensed by healers like me. If you needmedicine for your family members or friends for any other problem pl.do write to me.G.Balasubramanian************ *******Sai ram,Sai Will take care of him.Have faith in

HIM.My family will pary to sai for his early recobery.RegardsShantanu from Lucknow************ ******Dear devotee,We are all with u in your difficult times.I am sure Saibaba will takecare of everything.Waran************ ******Ohm Sai RamDear Sai sister,We all pray to Baba for his quick recovery.Please contineously read Sai Sathcharithaand Baba will surely help youWith lovesadanandan************ ****

Hello Sir,

I need very urgently your email address so that you can send medicines for my who is suffering from severe joint pains! The doctors have advised a joint knee replacement for both her knees.

I was reading through Swami's blogs and have come across the medicines offered by you!

Regards

Janaki