IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to read Sri Sai Satcharitra Book as an Saptaha?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. Sri Sai Satcharitra Book Parayan should be started on THURSDAY and 51 Chafters are to be divided as follows:

1st Day - Thursday - Chafter 1 to 7

2nd Day - Friday - Chafter 8 to 15

3rd Day - Saterday - Chafter 16 to 22

4th Day - Sunday - Chafter 23 to 30

5th Day - Monday - Chafter 31 to 36

6th Day - Tuesday - Chafter 37 to 44

7th Day - Wednesday - Chafter 45 to 51

2. Sri Sai Baba never demands anything from the devotees except for Shradda and Saburi (You will learn about this very much in detail from Sri Sai Satcharitra Book). Start Parayan with utmost devotion and faith in him...he will guide you through)

3. Make your Parayan place serene by cleaning up, lighting a lamp and agarbathi.

4. After the serene atmosphere is setup, offer some Prasad to Sri Sai (Could be a fruit, Water, Sweet, or even a spoon of sugar will do at times). By the end of Pooja for the day, offer 2 Rupees or 2 Cents Or 2 Units of Currency depicting your Shraddha and Saburi and offer the Camphor lamp to Sri Sai and do Saashtanga Pranam. Prasad can be offered based onyour financial & physical capabilities...anything offered withutmost devotion is the acceptable to Sri Sai.

5. By the end of all 7 Days Parayan, collect allthe money you offered these Seven Days of your Saptaha Parayan..drop itin some of the temple's hundi, offer HIM some Prasad

Jai sai Ram

Bow to Sri sai-Peace be to all

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest keerthi

hai,

i have a doubt can u please help.i m interested in reading SAi sathyacharitha i buyed that book..but i am staying in ladies hostel and working in MNC so it is not possible to do all poojas and lighting since my room is so small.Can u please say what to do.I m so confused and worried..