IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To Rajesh / Rahu Dasha Summary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Rajesh, Tks

Its all true i also had gone all this expe, i didn't had a foriegn trip, i was self employed closed the business, lost the relation, 3 years non stop legal battle.

I performed all sort of homa, pooja, learned mantra, many tirta yatra/kumba snana, pitru srhada, rudraksha, gemstone, learned astrology and many still i am in the process

i can call Rahu Dasha is not bad he is a BIG teacher make u great hardship and give good results

He break old relation to give new one and take our jurney further

Hreem Shivayanamha

Regards

A.SrinivasnEshwari Computer IncCal: 9845469907

-

Rajesh

Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:09 PM

[sPAM] RBSC : Rahu Dasha Summary

Dear Narshimhaye Ji,I see a lot of people asking questions about Rahu Dasha. I am almost at the end of my rahu dasha and I thought I should summarize what happened to me in the rahu dasha. At the end of the dasha if I reflect back whatever bad happend to me during this dasha was probably for my learning and wellbeing. If not for Rahu dasha I would not have had so much faith in god. If not for rahu dasha I would not have quit smoking.This is a summary of what all had happened in the 19 years of rahu dasha. I hope this might help some people prepare for it and its not necessary whatsoever happened to me will happen to everyone..I was a student of engineeringHad a long affair with one girl which broke after 13 years in Rahu Dasha. Affair started in Rahu dasha.Had problems in finding a job.Had some legal problems too.Higher studies…Had been abroad for work.Was laid off again got another job.Came back to India and found a good job still continuing.Had another affair which broke in 6 months.Had contracted Hypochondria ( fear of diseases).Purchased a house.Had an accident minor one.Got MarriedBlessed with a child.Had started praying regularly learnt many mantrasAlmost quit smokingTravelled extensively.Got Rudraksha and ShaligramPerformed Chandi HomamIncreased faith in God.Started wearing gem StonesPurchased a car and sold that one and purchased one more car.