IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to identify genuine SPHATIK BEADS??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GR,

Namaste, yes long time no see and happy to hear from you. There is a way to learn how to identify sphatik beads. That is going to a shop where they sell plastic beads and sphatik beads. Sphatik is heavier and makes a unique sound when gently dropped on a glass counter. Plastic beads have a kind of dull thud when dropped on the glass counter.

The best is to purchase from a reputable seller like Rudra Centre where you get guarantee of genuine goods. You can see different sizes of sphatik crystal quartz beads here:

/dispProductlist.php?subcatId=130

Sphatik mala can be worn for attracting peace, calm and harmony. It is sacred to Mahalaxmi and all other Devis. A mala having 108+1 beads can be used as a counter during mantra recitation. Many Shaktas wear sphatik to represent the Shakti element. (Rudraksha is the Shiva element.)

Crystal is a natural gemstone and has power to retain the energy of mantra chanting. Crystals harmonise the aura around us and removes the negative energy, and gives peace of mind and coolness of body. It is beneficial for gaining knowledge of the past, present and future when used for concentration. Wearing a crystal mala ensures a sound and undisturbed sleep.

Yes you can add 13 and 14 mukhis to your existing rudraksha mala. With these 2 higher mukhi beads, your mala will have more properties. 13 mukhi endows with blessings of Kamdev and can generate favorable situations in daily life. 14 mukhi Deva Mani Rudraksha benefits spiritual progress and growth. It helps with acquiring a deeper meditation state, nullifies all negative influences of Shani and also gives protection.

Om Bholenath

, "raval_gv" <ravalgautamv wrote:>> Dear Narasimhayeji & Other members,> > > See you after Long time to see you.> > Pleas need your guidance for following:> > 1) Sphatik Mala:> > - How can identify genuine "SPHATIK BEADS"?> - What is real purpose of Sphatik Mala ?> > One more thing, > I have my personal mala of 1 to 12 , 13Mulkhi Gauri Shankar and also> with 8 mukh ganesh rudraksh with trunk.> > Can I add 13 & 14 mukhi of Javabeads? If I will than it will be become> strong /powerful mala?> > I await your reply & Guidance.> > Best Regards,> GR>

Namaste,

I a writing this to get an answer for a peculiar question. The question is I had a sphatik mala of 108 beads( i gues 108+1), but the thread broke and I lost 4 of them now. I understand the significance of 108 in the mala, but is it ok to wear a mala with just 105 beads,(105 - 1+0+5=6) which is also a good number. 

Thanks & Regards

Devastra

Guest anonymus

Numerology is totally different. Don't confuse yourself. This is mantrashastra. Here 105 is not acceptable