Guest guest Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 Namaste Hiroko, Good that you had special prayers performed for your ancestors. Really great that you moved to new house. Hope you will find happiness there. Yes Hindu culture is very deep and siddhis do exist but hard to find. Very glad you realize the effects of rudraksha has helped you. Om Bholenath , hiroppi122000 <no_reply wrote: > > Namaste. > > Recently I am done Tarparam for my ancestor . > This is very powerful. > Indian culter is miracle. > Indian histroy can change karma. > Indian shiddi culture is deep. > > Recently I move to new house. > This is very beautiful house. > This is rudraksha effect. > > Gods exist really. > I feel from myself. > > Om > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.