Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Namaste.

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Hello.

 

Recetly.I notice that I break many negative karma.

In this world ,level of karma makes reality.

So if one wants to become happy, one has to clean karma. I think.

 

my rudraksha effect:

It take 2 years to clean karma.

For me it is long period.

but I kept doing japa.

Little by little , inveterate karma is dissolved.

Rurdaksha is very powerful beads.

my world definitely change.

This is fact of my case.

 

Om

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...