IndiaDivine.org

Quote of the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotSun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Quote of the dayanilchandrot

" The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. "

Walter Bagehot

-- " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity " " The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Om Sai Ram~Anil - chandrot~

-- " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity " " The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Om Sai Ram~ anil - chandrot ~

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotMon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:16 AM

" Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. "

Dale Carnegie

Om Sai Ram~Anil~

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotWed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:04 AM

" God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say " thank you? "

William Arthur Ward

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotSun, Sep 27, 2009 at 5:15 AM

" As simple as it sounds, we all must try to be the best person we can: by making the best choices, by making the most of the talents we've been given. "

Mary Lou Retton

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotMon, Sep 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM

" It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him. " Abraham Lincoln

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotMon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM

" Put off for one day, and ten days will pass. " Korean Proverb

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <chandrotTue, Oct 6, 2009 at 5:19 AM

" The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. "

Anonymous

" The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful, the world will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you. The world is what you are. "

Thomas Dreier