IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Inspiring Thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our greatest responsibility in life is to keep our own minds in continuous check. If that is done then all your responsibilities will be conducted with selflessness. Then a selfless task that is conducted in the absence of fear is no more a responsibility but a " simple joy " . We are all so fearful of doing our own duty in the right way…at the right time…to the right person…with the right attitude…with the right effort…with the right gains. Mixed in all these fears we may conduct the task physically…but not with the right love! Transformation is not too far away, if you are willing to see and accept your self as truth.If you have chosen the path of truth do not look back as to how much you have already walked…do not look ahead and see how much of the way is left. Look at each present step you take…be stable in it. Each step of truth is complete. It is not measured like distance. Truth is in reality only one step. You feel you have taken many steps only because each time you landed on truth you broke more of the " I " and the same step appeared to you different each time. The step O child was the same…it was only the I that had differed, and hence the illusion of taking many steps of truth. In reality there was only one truth…one step…no time…no past…no present…no future except the I that marched on the step of truth with its many faces! Part of the book: 'Inspiring Thoughts'By Seema M. DewanCopyright reserved by authorPlease share the messages with no changes in the text