IndiaDivine.org

20 Abundance & Prosperity Quotes by Dr. Wayne Dye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

20 Abundance & Prosperity Quotesby Dr. Wayne Dyer

1. " There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there's only scarcity of resolve to make it happen. "

2. " Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. " 3. " There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way. " 4. " Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire. "

5. " We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive. " 6. " You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not becau se you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason. "

7. " When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. " 8. " The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away. "

9. " Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do. " 10. " Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy. "

11. " Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it. " 12. " Our intention creates our reality. "

13. " Love what you do. " 14. " Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. " 15. " It's never crowded along the extra mile. " 16. " I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient. "

17. " Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find. " 18. " A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change. "

19. " Anything that has been accomplished by any other human being in the physical realm is within the field of possibility. " 20. " Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it. "

" Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better. " " It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. "

" God depends on us. It is through us that God is achieved. "

Andre GideFrench critic, essayist, novelist & Nobel Laureate (1869 - 1951)