IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sai Vrat in Telugu Language .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear OnesIt gives me immense pleasure to share with all the Sai devotees "Sai Vrat" in Telugu for the first time for all Sai devotee .Sai Vrat in Telugu was in great demand .I was recieving several mails from the devotees to publish the Sai vrat in the blog .Just a week back ,Sai devotee Priya Nagarathinam sent me a scanned copy of Sai Vrat in

Telugu and Tamil .Shri Rama Rao ji worked relentlessly for one full day and typed the entire scanned document in Telugu script which made it easy for me to put into the blog .

More details on Telugu Sai Vrat Here..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 7/01/2009 06:36:00 AM

Guest guest

can u send me d vrat story in tamil and sai chailisa in tamil--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Manisha.Bisht < wrote:

Manisha.Bisht < Sai Vrat in Telugu Language ."~Sai Kripa~" Cc: azshirdisai , babasaibaba , bham_saibaba , experienceswithshirdisaibaba , "Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace" , hamaresai , miraclesaidarbar , NECTAR-OF-SAI-BHAKTI , , sai_baba_arulamudham , Sai_parivaar , , , saibabanews , , saibhajanportal , SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI , ,

saileela99 , saishirdi , shirdi_sai_anugraha_peetam , shirdi_sai_baba , shirdimayi , ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower , , shirdisaidallas , shirdisaila , shirdisaiUSA , , srisaibabaofshirdi , , ssb-singaporetemple , templeofpeace Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 3:03 PM

Dear OnesIt gives me immense pleasure to share with all the Sai devotees "Sai Vrat" in Telugu for the first time for all Sai devotee .Sai Vrat in Telugu was in great demand .I was recieving several mails from the devotees to publish the Sai vrat in the blog .Just a week back ,Sai devotee Priya Nagarathinam sent me a scanned copy of Sai Vrat in Telugu and Tamil .Shri Rama Rao ji worked relentlessly for one full day and typed the entire scanned document in Telugu script which made it easy for me to put into the blog .

More details on Telugu Sai Vrat Here..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela. Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 7/01/2009 06:36:00 AM

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.