Guest guest Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 " I do not give 'speeches'; My talks are more of the conversation type; I want that you should follow every word of what I say with reverent attention, for your Aanandham is My Aahaaram - your joy is My food. You can get Aanandham only by following the advice I give you and this is why I am particular that you should listen carefully and take to heart all that I say. The Lord is a mountain of Prema; any number of ants carrying away particles of sweetness cannot exhaust His plenty. He is an ocean of mercy without a limiting shore. Bhakthi is the easiest way to win His grace and also to realise that He pervades everything; in fact, is everything "- From Bhagawan's Mahashivarathri Discourse in Prashanthi Nilayam, 1955 Om Sai Ram Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.