IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Inspiring Thoughts - 17

Rate this topic

Guest guest

God is the higher Self of every self. Even though for intellectual purposes we separate this higher Self from the " I " in reality both are one and inseparable from each other.

Most of us fall into ignorance because we are more comfortable with the concept that the " Higher Self " is the " ruler " and the " I " serves the higher Self with its " free will " .

Until that concept of separation exists to realize your Self as God is extremely confusing and fearful. From the time of birth we lean on our mother and father…then in youth upon friends…later on your life mate and toward the end upon the children. We love them…we serve them…still they are the " other " and what we call our " I " is only a bundle of desires…fears identity and experience and that " I " is always searching from freedom from its own self. Even when we love our dear ones we do not feel free. In fact we increase our desires…share our experiences…understand each other's fears…bind each other and defend our common ignorances. And then we pray to the Higher Self to come to save us from our own " free will " !!We fail to realize from the time of our birth that what we have loved all our lives is the love of the mother…the love of our father…the love of our friends…the love of our life partner and the love of our children. We confuse the love for this love with the identity…the characteristics…the duty…the relationship…the time spent…the desires shared…the fears understood…and the ignorances forgiven. But all of this translates to the Higher Love. Only the wise one realizes that he loved the love of the Higher Self in all the forms that He Himself took while 'He " also took your very form. Yes! We are in love with love and loving love as one's Self is " God " . The " I " is merely a reflection of that Higher Self that takes a form…lives a story and realizes that in his life…his search for love was nothing but a search for his Self… And that search for the Higher Self must begin today…this very moment. Begin by saying, " I am the 'Higher Self' and because I have denied that I have made my own truth a doubt, and that doubt is the 'I'. " " Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? " Ask…until the answer is born from within you! Spiritual laziness must go! The truth is right in front of you…above you…below you…behind you and within. Part of the book: 'Inspiring Thoughts'By Seema M. DewanCopyright reserved by authorPlease share the messages with no changes in the text

Visit

: Sai Messages :

http://saimessages.blogspot.com/

Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/

Love Is My Form

:

http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/

(for non-Sai members)

! Jai Gurudev !