IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

your views on writing letters to Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam Brother,

I can understand your situation.But you do not worry.Just pray from your heart to Swami.He always listens to your prayers.Even if you do not write letter to him then also he listens to your prayers.He

knows what you think,what you say,what you do.I am not much of a knowledgeable person to give you advice on this.But I have read that Swami himself told that even before you write the letter and raise your pen to write I know what you are going to write.So just do not worry and keep firm faith in Him.He will definitely help you.Just do not stop praying ok.may Swami grant you what you want.

Om Sri Sai Ram.

Guest guest

Sairam dear brothers & Sisters, I read your mail and felt as if you are in the same situation in which once i was, I also had some problem in life when i felt deeply depressed and as if there is nothing in which i could succeed but at that time the most beautiful thing that happened to me was that Swami our dear Lord was always there beside me. Swami guided me to write letter to Him and i started writing all my problems in letter to Swami from the initial stage to the final one without trying to miss even the minutest details and then as you said even i started feeling very light hearted it was as if after writing the letter that i felt that all my tension was over. I kept on writing letters sometimes i did feel that i am not getting any answer but the biggest solution at that time was the constant contact with Swami. I kept on writing letters at every weekend and posting them to our dear Lord. Swami

started appearing in Dreams and making me Happy and Joyful with all his Love and Care..... Then one fine day someone questioned me that do these letters actually reach Swami then after few days Swami appeared to me in a Dream and showed me that he actually has all those Cards and Letters which i had been posting since all the past years i started crying and the Swami hugged me.... This was the most beautiful experience and the most beautiful way through which Swami answered my simple Question. i actually did not got what i wished but i'am very happy wherever i am and at the same time very Thankful to the most Loving Lord for being there always by our side....! "SAIRAM" ravikumar pammi <ravishamili wrote: Dear Sai brothers and sisters,For the past 2 years I am having a verytough time and nothing is going well in our office.People are terminated all of a sudden. Almost most ofthem you joined with me are sent home. Only I am leftand donot know what will happen to me

tomorrow. I amtrying hard but not getting any job. Situation is verybad during the past 2 years.So,when ever I feel very bad, I write a letter (wruting everything from my heart) to swamy and postit. It gives me lot of relief as I feel as if I amtalking with swamy. And also it helps me in keepingcommunion with swamy. This is what I am doing for thepast few months. I want you view on writing letters toswamy.with regards,sairam,Ravikumar

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

It is so good to know that SWAMI will always

guide us and bring joy to our lives,

Please could you kindly mail me Swami

address.

Best Regards

Nadeena Gooroocharan

Manica Africa

(PTY) LTD

Tel +27-(0)11-406 9804

Fax +27-(0)11-613 6878

This message contains information intended solely for the

addressee, which is confidential or private in nature and subject to legal

privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,

disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this

message. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,

distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited

and may be unlawful.

All business undertaken in

terms of standard trading conditions issued by Manica Africa. A copy thereof is

available on request. For details as to our directors, registered address and

other requirements in terms of the Companies Act kindly refer to our website <<http://www.manica-africa.com/>>

On Behalf Of KANGAN SAI

30 October 2007 07:10

Re: [sBOI-post] your

views on writing letters to Swami

Sairam dear brothers & Sisters,

I read your mail and felt as

if you are in the same situation in which once i was, I also had some problem

in life when i felt deeply depressed and as if there is nothing in which i

could succeed but at that time the most beautiful thing that happened to me was

that Swami our dear Lord was always there beside me. Swami guided me to write

letter to Him and i started writing all my problems in letter to Swami from the

initial stage to the final one without trying to miss even the minutest details

and then as you said even i started feeling very light hearted it was as if

after writing the letter that i felt that all my tension was over. I kept

on writing letters sometimes i did feel that i am not getting any answer but

the biggest solution at that time was the constant contact with Swami. I

kept on writing letters at every weekend and posting them to our dear Lord.

Swami started appearing in Dreams and making me Happy and Joyful with all his

Love and Care.....

Then one fine day someone questioned me that do these letters actually reach

Swami then after few days Swami appeared to me in a Dream and showed me

that he actually has all those Cards and Letters which i had been

posting since all the past years i started crying and the Swami hugged me....

This was the most beautiful experience and the most beautiful way through which

Swami answered my simple Question. i actually did not got what i wished

but i'am very happy wherever i am and at the same time very Thankful to the

most Loving Lord for being there always by our side....!

" SAIRAM "

ravikumar pammi

<ravishamili > wrote:

Dear Sai brothers and sisters,

For the past 2 years I am having a very

tough time and nothing is going well in our office.

People are terminated all of a sudden. Almost most of

them you joined with me are sent home. Only I am left

and donot know what will happen to me tomorrow. I am

trying hard but not getting any job. Situation is very

bad during the past 2 years.

So,when ever I feel very bad, I write a letter (

wruting everything from my heart) to swamy and post

it. It gives me lot of relief as I feel as if I am

talking with swamy. And also it helps me in keeping

communion with swamy. This is what I am doing for the

past few months. I want you view on writing letters to

swamy.

with regards,

sairam,

Ravikumar

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click

here to know how.

Guest guest

Sairam, The address is available on http://www..com/add.html in ashrams list.Swami is currently in prashanthi Nilayam (Puttaparthy) .. SairamNadeena Gooroocharan <nadeena.gooroocharan wrote: AUM SAI RAM It is so good to know that SWAMI will always guide us and bring joy to our lives, Please could you kindly mail me Swami address. Best Regards Nadeena GooroocharanManica Africa (PTY) LTD Tel +27-(0)11-406 9804Fax +27-(0)11-613 6878 This message contains information intended solely for the addressee, which is confidential or private in nature and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any

file attached to this message. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. All business undertaken in terms of standard trading conditions issued by Manica Africa. A copy thereof is available on request. For details as to our directors, registered address and other requirements in terms of the Companies Act kindly refer to our website <<http://www.manica-africa.com/>> On Behalf Of

KANGAN SAI30 October 2007 07:10 Subject: Re: [sBOI-post] your views on writing letters to Swami Sairam dear brothers & Sisters, I read your mail and felt as if you are in the same situation in which once i was, I also had some problem in life when i felt deeply depressed and as if

there is nothing in which i could succeed but at that time the most beautiful thing that happened to me was that Swami our dear Lord was always there beside me. Swami guided me to write letter to Him and i started writing all my problems in letter to Swami from the initial stage to the final one without trying to miss even the minutest details and then as you said even i started feeling very light hearted it was as if after writing the letter that i felt that all my tension was over. I kept on writing letters sometimes i did feel that i am not getting any answer but the biggest solution at that time was the constant contact with Swami. I kept on writing letters at every weekend and posting them to our dear Lord. Swami started appearing in Dreams and making me Happy and Joyful with all his Love and Care..... Then one fine day someone questioned me that do these letters actually reach Swami then after few days Swami appeared to me in a Dream and showed me that he actually has all those Cards and Letters which i had been posting since all the past years i started crying and the Swami hugged me.... This was the most beautiful experience and the most beautiful way through which Swami answered my simple Question. i actually did not got what i wished but i'am very happy wherever i am and at the same time very Thankful to the most Loving Lord for being there always by our side....! "SAIRAM" ravikumar pammi <ravishamili > wrote: Dear Sai brothers and sisters,For the past 2 years I am having a verytough time and nothing is going well in our office.People are terminated all of a sudden. Almost most ofthem you joined with me are sent home. Only I am leftand donot know what will happen to me tomorrow. I amtrying hard but not getting any job. Situation is verybad during the past 2 years.So,when ever I feel very bad, I write a

letter (wruting everything from my heart) to swamy and postit. It gives me lot of relief as I feel as if I amtalking with swamy. And also it helps me in keepingcommunion with swamy. This is what I am doing for thepast few months. I want you view on writing letters toswamy.with regards,sairam,Ravikumar Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.