IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 16th July 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

2. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

3. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 16th July 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

6. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (16.12.2009) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Thursday, July 9, 2009 1:56 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (16.07.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day. HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha...........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 16TH JULY2009

Thursday, July 9, 2009 2:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 16TH JULY 09 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Jaidev K" <jagu786.........

Fwd: Recitation of sai amritvani

Thursday, July 9, 2009 2:12 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear. Ashokji. And. Veena maPranamI will be listening to. Sai amrit vani. on Thur . 16th. July 2009. At 6.00 dubai local time.I would like to request mataji. To pray for me.1. I am staying away from my family. I would like to. Be. With my family in

dubai. I know only. Sai can make it possible. I really miss my children. Too much.2. I am having problems. With my current job.3. I hv got a new job. But my boss has kept me on probabation. and he has still not confirmed although now he says that everything is fine and if I loose my present job he will give me a letter of appointment.

He had also promised that he will be paying me commission on what ever sales I do but he has still not paid I am scared to ask him since he might get offerneded. Pls pray for me 4. My new boss wants. to see sales. In the new company. I would like to request sai to bless me. So. Tht. My boss should be happy with me. And. I should. Complete what he expects. Of me.5. I know sai has always been there with me. I also have a

disease called alopecia. Where in I hv lost all my hair. Of my body. I would like sais blessings. Tht this disease shld get cured. I know it can be done by sais. Blessings only.Pls pray for me.Thanks jaidev

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21...............

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Thursday, July 9, 2009 4:23 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok Bhai Saheb/Veena Bhabiji

Namaste

Please add our names to the prayer list for 16th July 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 16th July 2009 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST, here in Sohar, Oman. I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infinite Grace

shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me.

(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everyday during my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I read chapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on every Thursday after my evening puja.)

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bangalore)

Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bangalore)

Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bangalore)

Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bangalore)

Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy)

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker.........

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--16/07/2009

Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:20 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

To both of you have a blissful week ahead

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 16/ 07/2009 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Trishana Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ---listening to Sai Amrit Vani Pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce Sewsunker

6. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah.......

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (July 16th) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Saturday, July 11, 2009 2:38 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (July16th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfareon Thursday’s (July 16th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply

needof Swami’s BlessingsI am requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (July 19th, 2009)my wife will recite it inthe night after I reach home from office. Because my25+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time andduring

day time I will be out of home, so I can't take part. We will listen SaiAmrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (July 9th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah,

BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30........

Sri Sai Amritvani 16.7.2009

Friday, July 10, 2009 3:11 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 16.7.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Good education in her new school & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to accidentKrishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to clot in the brain

Best RegardsKeshav

8. "Pawan Bammi" <pawan.bammi.........

Re: PRAYER FOR 16-07-2009

Friday, July 10, 2009 1:29 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

RESPECTED ASHOK JI & VEENA JI,I AM WRITTING THIS MAIL FROM JALANDHAR AND MY WIFE OR MYSELF WILL BE READING SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA FROM 11AM TO 12PM.

9. "Shubhangi Thorat" <shubi39...........

SaiRam

Saturday, July 11, 2009 12:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000,

Namaste Veenaji and Ashokji

I am a Sai devotee by name Shubhangi Thorat , I am from Mumbai, but I am living in USA for the last 16 yrs. I am currently located in Charlotte, North Carolina

I would please request a special prayer for my entire fparents side family the Mahajans and all children of the mahajan family married or unmarried , we have been told that since 4 generations back someone in the family married again when 1st wife was existing. She never had any children and has cursed the lineage of the 2nd wife, due to this curse since last 4 generations there is apparently early deaths, resulting in widowhood for the females in the family or divorces and remarriages and this is affecting the males as well . My father had 2 brothers and between the 3 of them we are all 10 cousins; out of 10 only 2 marriages are ok rest all have become single either thru death of partner or Divorce . even the 2 are threatened by divorce . no in 5th generation my sister son is going thru

the same problems ,already talking of divorce

I would like to request Baba to please forgive all of us and remove this curse from my family so all my brothers sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles, my parents can have peace in their old age and be happy

I have also started a Sai bhajan satsang group in charlotte Hindu Center temple we sing bhajans every Thursday evening from 7 pm to 8

pm followed by Baba's aarathi. We do not have Baba's murthy here in our temple but are hoping to have it installed amongst us very soon9 By Vijaya Dashmi this year), i would like to request both Vennaji , Ashokji and Baba to please Bless my home (60-40 Providence Rd, charlotte, nc 28226) and Temple 7400 City View Dr, Charlotte, nc when she comes to USA , we would also like Baba to Bless our wish of seeing him daily in ur temple very soon

I assure you that I will read the SaiAritvani at 11:am IST on Thursday July 16th it will be 1:30 am Wednesday night me , will it be possible that i can listen to all of you sing by dailling a phone no and listening to all of you on speaker phone or seeing all of you on video camera that i can connect thru the internet. please conifmr taht it will b ok for me to sing SaiAmritvani on Thursday July 16 th @ 1:30 am

Please let me know

Shubhangi SaiRam

my tel no is 863-521-0064

10. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla..............

Sai Amritvani(16th July,2009)

Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "Vidhya Singh" <sairam_sony.........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:35 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji

Pranam!!

Please include my Brother - Sagar Singh for Sai AmritVani prayers on July 16th . My brother Sagar singh has recently attend the Emcet exams and waiting for the counseling please pray for him to get a desirable college with his desired subject. I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. please pray for our family happiness and for good health.

OM SAI RAM B.VIDHYA

HYDERABAD

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer.........

Please include my name

Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:57 PM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 16 July 2009.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

13. "Radha Rangarajan" <radharangarajan15...............

[ No Subject ]

Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:54 AM

veena_gupta_2000

my friend named Smt. Umamadhavan has legally adopted a girl child of her brother-in-law since the mother was expired as soon as the baby was born. The first feeding the baby got was from my friends hand only. the girl is now 22 yrs and done her MS in US. now she is going to get marry tyhe man she loved whose parents are in Chennai. The girl does not know this secret and very much attached to the parents as my friend has no other chilren of her own.Now the real father of the girl is now blackmailing my friend for giving ransome money since he is of such a bad charecter. Though she adopted the child legally she is worrying about the girl that how she will going to take this matter and how to express it to would be in laws of the girl. she emotionally disturbed and need more moral support for which her husband is not

giving since the adopted child is his brother's. my prayers to BABA that the girl should take this matter gently and should appreciate my friends real affection and always be with her. i am radharanagajan. This prayer for 16th july thursday and i promise BABA that i will recite Sai Amritha vani at 09.00 ( Since i am an Office Goer.) kindly add this letter to your prayer on 16th july.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "sonia gandhi" <sgandhi114..........

Shri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request for 16th July

Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:48 PM

"Veena Maa" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah, Koti Pranam Veena Ma & Ashok Uncle ji, I request you to add our names in 16th July's Amrit vani Prayers,I shall be listening to Amrit Vani on 16th July. Request you to pray for love, harmony, peace & success in our lives. Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah. Deepak Sharma ( Sydney)Sonia Sharma(

Sydney) May Baba's Grace be with all of us always.Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai. RegardsSonia Sharma

15. "Krishrao" <Krishrao..........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:22 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 16, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

16. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68.........

Sairam - Please include our's name For 16th July SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Sunday, July 12, 2009 12:32 AM

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday Jul 16th 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our places.

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.PRADHAN P. R.

17. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta.........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 16th July '09

Monday, July 13, 2009 3:57 AM

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 16th July 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers: Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Palghat, KeralaShyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth..........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, July 13, 2009 2:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works.

I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and

read Sri Sai Satcharita on July 16 at home.

I will pray and meditate.

Thank you for your prayers.

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19. "Jagadeesh Krishna" <krishna.jagadeesh.......

Prayer Request

Monday, July 13, 2009 2:39 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sri Ashokji, Veenamma,

My heartflet namaskarams to both of you. Iam a member of .I request you to place my prayer request to saimaharaj on this thursday 16th july and i'll recite sai amritvani at11o clock on thursay.I am extremelu greatful for the service you are doing.

Thank you

Mrs. Krishna jagadeesh,

chennai

Om sairam

---------------------

Padha namaskaram Babaji,

Angal marriage vishayama onnum pula padavillai. Nee dhan vazhikattanum..Avaludaiya porundhaa natpai nee dhan vilakkanum. Friend or close to one should guide them properly. But idhu appadi theriyalai.

Unnai than nambi irukken .Indha letter vaikkum dhinathilirundhu 2 weekil nee dhan vazhi kattanum.

idhuvrai seidha ellathukkum Nandri Baba

Mrs. Krishna Jagadeesh

20. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar..............

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, JULY 16, 2009 prayers

Monday, July 13, 2009 2:31 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar

21. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga.................

include my name in the Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer on Thursday (16/07/09)

Monday, July 13, 2009 1:28 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear SaiMaa and Ashokji,

My Pranams to Babaaji and both of you. I am very happy to know about the Leela's Of Babaji at Sidharth Extension. Really You are blessed people in the World.

I am reciting Sri Sai Amritvani, Saia Naamavali, Sai Puja, Sai Arati and Read One Chapted Sri Guru Charitra and Sri Sai Charitra at my Place CHENNAI

between 11 am and 1 pm. while Sai Maa is doing the pooja at Sidharth Extension, New Delhi.

Please get the blessings of Babaji for myselt, my husband and my entire family members to get nice future in their Life.

Thanking you Once again,

22. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc..........

Sai Amrit Vani (july 16)

Monday, July 13, 2009 7:02 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please pray for the following devotees on Thursday July 16.

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Mrs & Mr Menon, N.Parur, Kerala

Sunanda, Jaykumar & Prannay, Bangalore

Seema, Suresh , Tanu & Tina, ND, USAI shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday.

Thanks.

T.Suresh

ND, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "Achuta Ramaiah" <achuta.ramaiah...........

a simple prayer for my daughter asha in st louis

Monday, July 13, 2009 3:42 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

Dear veena jipl pray for my daughter's name asha for safe delivery sceduled forjul/19 to SAI JI the great benefactor . i wll be greatly obliged. Iwll read sai amrit vani on thursday jul/ 17 between 1100 hrs to 1200hrs .thank you very much pl give respects to ashok and anuj .achutast louis us aWg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

24. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc..........

PRAYERS

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:26 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 16/07/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC.THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

25. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer July 16th,2009

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on July 16th in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHE -May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

26. "zayasankar serou" <zserou............

Sairam

Monday, July 13, 2009 9:23 AM

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(16.07.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(Uk)

27. "manish" <manish.............

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 16-July-09

Monday, July 13, 2009 11:59 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji, Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 16-July-09. Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at MandiThank You Manish Gupta & Kanchan Gupta Sharjah

28. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.........

request

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:46 PM

veena_gupta_2000

dear Veenaji & ashokji,My usualrequest to include my name in your prayers on 17th July. i'll be reciting & listening to amrutha vani at the same time.thank you very much for helping us.Please include the below names in your prayers.Sai Ram.vedavalli. bangalore.PremaVivekMridula & Uday

29. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu...........

Jai Sairam.

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:39 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Most Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.

Please pray for Surinder Rana, with Baba's grace, he is responding to medicines, but they alone are not enough to get him back to normalacy, plz pray to BABA to show the way to the right and effective treatment for him that can give him long and healthy life,also plz pray for Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Kanchan Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother.Also pray for Yashica, Renu, Bhojraj and Sankalp and kanwalesh at faridabad.

Please also pray for humanity and for compasssion that is losing its place in these times among humans.

I have given xam for a subject i have been trying to clear for the past three times, but have not been able to succeed, plz pray to BABA to get me through, HE knows how necessary it is for me to get through.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 16th july.

My Deep Felt Regards

Sairam.

anu.

& & & & & & & & & & &

30. "Andy" <anandayyar...........

[ No Subject ]

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:00 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam AshokjiWe will be hearing and reciting Sai Amritwani along with my family and friends on 16-07-09 (thursday) between 11am and 12 pm. Kindly pray for us too.Anand Chandershekar - ChennaiVaishali Anand - ChennaiChandershekar - ChennaiVimala Chandershekar - ChennaiAnanyaa Sanjeevkumar - ChennaiDeepa Sanjeevkumar - ChennaiSanjeevkumar - ChennaiRegards,Anand ChandershekarChennai919840315000Andy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om...............

Sai Amrit Prayers

Monday, July 13, 2009 7:38 PM

veena_gupta_2000

I, Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on 16th July in England.

Please pray that Chris Turner be healed and restored.

Please pray that Eric Corchrane be healed and that his wife Maureen rest in peace.

Please pray that Jake Smith make the correct decisions and stay in the light and be optimistic.

Please heal and allow the relationship between Jake Smith and Lisa Stewart to turn out very good for all concerned and let the love forever flow.

Please pray that Fern Stewart get a job for the summer and have some money coming in if that is what is needed.

Please pray that Fern and Holly Stewart be healed eternally.

Thankyou

Bless you all.

Shivagauri

32. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi............

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:57 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

om sri sai ramsaimaa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun from dubai for prayer on thursday 16th. geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.with humble pranams

33. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05..........

RE: Let us Pray together

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:42 AM

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan from Chennai please include the following names during the Recitation of Sri Sai Amrait Vani and Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra on the 16th July 2009 Thursday.Hearing and Chanting of Sri Sai Amrait Vani will be done on that day. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. VijayaKumar.S. 4. Meera VijayaKumar. Sri Sai Baba Bless all his children, With Love & Light,

Sai's Child Pandurangan.

34. "MONIKA VERMA" <monikaverma1978...........

Listen and recite of Sai Amrit vani

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:53 AM

"ashok gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Maa and Ashok Ji,

I read one chapter of Sai Charitra daily which gives me lot of love and affection of Shri Sai Baba.

I shall be most grateful if you could kindly include our names in Sai Amritvani prayers for Thursday, 16th July.

Monika Verma (FOR MY PROMOTION AND INCREMENT)

Vikul Verma my husband (FOR PROFIT IN BUSINESS)Vanshika Verma my daughter (FOR BETTER STUDY)

Ritisha Verma my daughter

We all are from Lawrence Road, New Delhi.

I will read Sai Charitra and listen Sai Amrit Vani at my place on 16th July morning.

I shall be most grateful if you could kindly please pray for us on every thursday. I would like to request you kindly provide me one photo of shri sai baba so that we can also got aashirwad from the Baba.

Regards,

Monika Verma

Lawrence Road

New Delhi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "roop malik" <roopspace...........

prayer request- urgent

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:32 AM

veena_gupta_2000

om sai ram dear veena didi,thank you for all our prayers and blessings...please include me in thursdays 16th july

....this week is a test for us as papas right hand is terribly swollen and painful...the doctors have said if it does not respond this week to treatment, it maybe tubercolsis of bone and since he is on dialysis he cannot be treated for hand....i am only depending on babas udi that is also applied on his hand... praying hard for a miracle...pleae please pray for him...i am very worried and upset...my pleas for help do not seem to reach baba..i will be doing my sai amrit vani and aartis here in mumbai...thank you,om sai ram,roopmumbai

36. "p ravi" <taurausravi.........

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:57 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namastae Veena Maa

Om Sai Ram

SRI SACCHIDANAND SADGURU SAI NADH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Kindly put following prayer on our behalf the lotus feet of Sri Shirdi Baba which is below.

Oh Baba Sai Baba kindly pull us out from the present problems as soon as possible, which you know very well due to same we are not able sleep peacefully, every day we are spending with lot of tension, we are not able to take food Etc.

Kindly pull us with all your very powerfull blessings so that we can live normal life as we use to lead in the past. I will come Shirdi & make 108 rounds in the local Shirdi Sai Baba temple if we are out of this problems.

Baba thank you for sending me chains & key chain to me through your devotee on guru pournima day thank you baba i believe you baba

Kindly bless us bless us bless us bless us.

Below mentioned are the names for 16.07.09 (Thursday) Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer.

Ravi, Vizag (Listening to Sri Sai Amritvani)

Laxhmi, Vizag

I will be listening to Sai Amritvani on 16.07.09 (Thursday) here from my place here in Visakhapatnam .

Regards

Ravi, Vizag

37. "T swami" <tswami_in..........

Sai Amritvan Prayer

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:26 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji & Veenaji Kindly include my name in the list for Sai amritvani prayer to beheld on July 16, 2009. I will be reciting/listening to Sai Amritvaniat my home in Chennai. Kindly include the namesS. SandhyaS.KavitaT. Vaidyanathanfor prayers.With kind regards

End of 1st lot of letters.