IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 55

Rate this topic

Guest guest

CHAPTER

55 O Lord, guide me towards Thy Light - Let my choice by Thy Will - Let Thy Will lead me to love the Holy Truth - Let the Truth carry the burdens of my doings in this life - Release me from being imprisoned in my body and mind - Release me from my own errors and free me into the world of the Absolute Knowledge of God! Such a prayer, My child, will surely affirm within you the truth. Be devoted and ask from Me only that which you truly deserve. A selfless prayer will surely be granted with the Lord's Blessings. A prayer that seeks fulfillment of the worldly illusions will follow the stains of its own impurity. Life, without prayer, is a life that has not yet learned to speak

the only true language - Yes! The language of an open, sincere heart. Remember, My child, that even the sins that remain attached to you cannot take away your right to pray! For, in the prayer, the might of the Master streams even in the one that has completely lost his way to Him. It is only in the power of a loving prayer that one begins to see and realize the difference between his true nature and his chosen way of leading his life. Prayer, My child, is not emotion - neither is it tears of self-pity - nor is it the endless wish list. It is the sacred moment in which one focuses upon his own state of purity and gathers his own inner strength to rectify his present state of ignorance. It is the sanctuary in which one chooses to leave all his bindings aside and concentrate all his time to learn to love the Giver, rather than His gifts. Know, My child, the biggest

gift of prayer is when one experiences the presence of the Master, instantly. The joy in receiving the Master, alone, is far bigger than receiving the gifts He brings. Just the simple arrival of the Beloved Mother fulfills every calling of the noble soul. When prayer experiences the union with the Master, such a prayer, My child, has reached the highest state of complete bliss. For such a soul that experiences a glimpse of the unity with the Universal Mother, he, My child, will resent his coming back to the worldly, external influences. He will only crave the union, My child, all his other worldly interests and attachments will begin to fade - all other pleasures will simply demean his existence, and he will anxiously await the next moment, hoping and living in the faith that the breath of God will awaken him, once again, in his true glory! The power of prayer is not only inspirational, but it gives you

the surge of purity that allows the inspirational vision to become the complete reality. Hence, My child, do not ever stop praying. Prayer is the strength of the coming moment. Fill the next moment with the riches of purity by spending the present in awakening it. You are what you believe yourself to be! If you believe that the Lord is far beyond your reach, then He will be! No sins can ever separate you from Him - the moment you have realized the wrong, in that moment of sincerity, you, My child, have seared the sins into a heap of ashes. Do not worry about others' cynicism towards your approach to God. There is nothing to prove - it is the battle of one's own self purity with one's own perception of purity. Purity is absolute to the self - it is relative to the mind. Believe in the absolute - for in the absolute, lies the Divine Will. That, which is relative, will only

bury you in the burden of making choices, binding you to more time and its repayment. Pray, My child - O Lord, I have made the one final choice - You! For in You, lies every right - every truth - every love. With that choice, I leave the rest to You. You, My Lord, must plan and carry out the final rescue - You are the only choice - Thy Will is the only strength - From now on, You, O Lord, are the Light that keeps me awake and away from all the worldly sins. I have sought You - I have found You and now that I have found You, I will never let You leave - Come, O Lord, make my world only Yours!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part

I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan