Guest guest Posted September 27, 2007 Report Posted September 27, 2007 , " i_free_spirit " <i_free_spirit wrote: > I express my views and everyone has a problem.Thats fine but I should > keep repeating words like a parrot to make others happy!? I have no problems with anything... you are completely free to write anything u wish to. If you have not understood what i wished to convey..then i better not repeat it. Ek ne kahi..duje ne maani Nanak akhey dono gyani. Let us continue... u will not hear from me again..because it is not my job to guide you. Aum Quote
Guest guest Posted September 27, 2007 Report Posted September 27, 2007 msg#1 , " janfarah_strongspirit " <janfarah_strongspirit wrote: A heartful thanks to you and all those who added replies. These replies really gave me a broader outlook to these terms. During chat Aum told me a great thing that there is no view in the world which should be unacceptable to us, as all views are reflection of the TRUTH. I really liked this view-point This is a very good group and we all should take care to keep it loving and wise, giving lesser problems to Aum. ansuya =============================================================== MSG # 2 Dear Aradhana, you see anger in Aum's post? I saw love and affection for you, so either i am stupid or you are not understanding ? your sister ansuya ================================================================ MSG # 3 Deito thank you very much for more explanation, but dont sit peacefully i wil be troubling you again and again. LOLz I have so many questions on these posts but i am afraid people may think i am contradicting / questioning them. ansuya Quote
Guest guest Posted September 27, 2007 Report Posted September 27, 2007 , ansuya80 <no_reply wrote: > >> I have so many questions on these posts but i am afraid people may > think i am contradicting / questioning them. > > ansuya > Dear Ansuya I think this is something to be welcomed. Contradicting & questioning is fine. In one of your earlier posts, you asked Aum " Should you really care for someone contradicting you? " So, ask away my sister. What are the questions? Im sure many people will be happy to answer & discuss. The ones who are not happy will continue with their drama regardless. With love Farah Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.