IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

lord shiva's presence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple

and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is

this:

First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for

Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I

feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent

that I feel for Lord Shiva.

I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew

him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I

have this powerful pull towards him now.

Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and

devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day

when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I try to

lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems

I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.

sincerely,

manilska

Guest guest

Aum NamasteI have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva

as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to

bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.This is his way of pulling you closer to him, if you feel this consider yourself blessed as he is drawing your consciousness in for transformation. You should pay homage to him. Several things you need to be aware of though, the fear you feel is quite natural but unnecessary, these are impurities in your mind ( don't be offended - we ALL have them ).Over time when you worship consistently this same apprehension will be converted into delight !Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such

love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.According to traditional practice you are supposed to worship Lord Ganesh first - for removal of spiritual obstacles before worshiping Parvati Mata and then Lord Shiva. There is no offense by doing this. A small tip for you, before worshipping ALWAYS surrender your ego and beg forgiveness for any mistakes committed by omission or commission of thought, word and deed, when completed repeat the same and be sincere !Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple

one day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat

ill. I try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often

as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice

is appreciated.

Whenever you get the urge to meditate, it is usually a good time to practice; Lord Siva wants to commune with you. You can gain valuable information and insights about your practice, if you allow yourself to surrender ( try to be conscious but think of nothing else, allow whatever inspiring thoughts that come up in your mind to guide you) when meditating.Namah SivayaPandit Devendra Maharaj--- On Sat, 4/11/09, manilska <manilska wrote:manilska <manilska lord shiva's presence Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is this:

First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.

I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.

sincerely,

manilska

Guest guest

You are blessed one.Even in life time of penance and sadhana

bhaktas are not able to reach anywhere to ,what you have already

achieved.Your attainment is indicative of being the chosen few of

the Lord and He has reserved some special role for you.

With Respecful Regards,

N Bhashyam

On 4/11/09, manilska <manilska wrote:

> i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a

> temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to

> know is this:

>

> First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel

> for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent

> that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the

> extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.

>

> I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I

> knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with

> me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

>

> Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love

> and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

>

> Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one

> day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I

> try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I

> can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is

> appreciated.

>

> sincerely,

> manilska

>

>

Guest guest

What ever happens , happens for good only.

Please do not tell your experiences to others, all and sundry, but go about silently.

Also whenever you go to any temple of DEVIs always have some TRUSTED person preferably mother or brother

or sister to take care of you in case you get into any transe. Better pray at home.

GO SLOW.

LOVE & BLESSINGS

TRC

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam wrote:

You are blessed one.Even in life time of penance and sadhanabhaktas are not able to reach anywhere to ,what you have alreadyachieved.Your attainment is indicative of being the chosen few ofthe Lord and He has reserved some special role for you.

With Respecful Regards,N Bhashyam On 4/11/09, manilska <manilska wrote:> i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a> temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to

> know is this:>> First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel> for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent> that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the

> extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.>> I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I> knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with> me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

>> Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love> and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.>> Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one

> day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I> try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I> can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is

> appreciated.>> sincerely,> manilska>>

Guest guest

> Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love

and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

>

Namaste,

According to Vedas, Brahman is " satyam jnanam anantam " which is roughly

translated as existence, knowledge and infinite. So any God or Goddess is

objectification of this infinite knowledge and existence. So what we call Gods

and Goddesses represent the many aspects of the one infinity. So by invoking and

worshipping one form or name, you invoke the whole. The whole does not have

parts - knowledge is one and it is infinite - it is represented in many forms.

Gita call it the light of lights - it is the light of awareness. It can only be

one.

regards,

Shailendra

Guest guest

Ishwar is the ALL-PERVADING "PRAJNAANAM" (Prajnaanam Brahma), which our great Maharishis explained to us in different forms and without forms (Niraakaara and Saakaara Brahmam) and also with qualities/attributes and without qualities - (Saguna and Nirguna Brahmam). and this Prajnaanam which functions deep within your core can be reached by yourself by saadhana / meditation (meditation on forms or without forms).

Please read all the articles from www.ahwan.com / www.ahwan.org for a beautiful understanding of our spiritual evolution towards THIS ULTIMATE TRUTH - THAT IS ISHWAR / SAT-CHIT-ANANDA which you can experience by yourself.

With best regards,

vm--- On Sun, 4/12/09, Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarur wrote:

Tiruvarur Chandrasekaran <tiruvarurRe: lord shiva's presence Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 1:37 PM

What ever happens , happens for good only.

Please do not tell your experiences to others, all and sundry, but go about silently.

Also whenever you go to any temple of DEVIs always have some TRUSTED person preferably mother or brother

or sister to take care of you in case you get into any transe. Better pray at home.

GO SLOW.

LOVE & BLESSINGS

TRC

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam@ grouply.com> wrote:

You are blessed one.Even in life time of penance and sadhanabhaktas are not able to reach anywhere to ,what you have alreadyachieved.Your attainment is indicative of being the chosen few ofthe Lord and He has reserved some special role for you.With Respecful Regards,N Bhashyam On 4/11/09, manilska <manilska > wrote:> i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a> temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to> know is this:>> First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel> for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent> that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the> extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.>> I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I> knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with> me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.>> Is it

right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love> and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.>> Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one> day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I> try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I> can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is> appreciated.>> sincerely,> manilska>>

Guest guest

Lord Shiv is all powerful, but he is very kind hearted. He loves

everybody, his devotees.

He is the light in everyone's heart.

In sagun form he is Rudra. And is nirgun form he is Shiv, in

everybody's heart.

Both of them are the same.

regards,

kanishk.

manilska wrote:

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally

found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I

would like to know is this:

First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I

feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the

extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord

Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.

I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva

bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such

love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple

is appreciated.

sincerely,

manilska

This Email and files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you

have received this Email in error please notify the system manager.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are solely

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IndusInd

Bank Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any

attachments for the presence of viruses. IndusInd Bank Ltd. accepts no

liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Email.

** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **

Guest guest

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

dear manilska

You concentrate on Siva who is sitting at the north end of BhArat, at KAILAS, the top of the top of Mountain HimAlaya.

What you should visualise in you at the centre of both of your eyebrows (at your bhrukuti) is -

kailAsAchalE vimalAlayE swarNapIthE samvishtam dhyAnanishtam

on the top of the kailAs mountain, where there are only white and white, the whitest, with full of ice, sitting in meditation, with

spurat mouli kallolinI chArugangA lasikdanDa phalaDu kanTE nikanTAchalam SubhranEthram viSAlam prasannAnanam nIlakanTam dayAlam mrigAdheeSa charmAmbaram ....

then

at the end southern tip of bhArat at the kanyAkumari, pArvati catching a garland (of flowers) catching by both her hands, walking slowly sloly, step-by-step according to the tunes of waves from the sea, looking to the Siva at Kailas.

pArvati at your mUlAdhAra and Siva at your bhrukuTi. Joining of both this is the bhrahma, the bodha.

There is nothing like offending some God and defending some God. All these thinkings are waste. This shows that you are a fully afraid person. God is not a thing to be afraid. We feel afraid of only when we have in our mind that there is somebody other than me, there is something other than me. Only when you feel one extra thing, one additional thing, you feel afraid. No God is for creating any terror. If I think that God is mine, then there is no space for a thing, for a person, for a force, other than you.

eeSAvAsyamidam sarvam. Where is the fear, whom to fear, why to fear.

wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, manilska <manilska wrote:

manilska <manilska lord shiva's presence Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is this:First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day when she was so powerful in front of

me that I became somewhat ill. I try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.sincerely,manilska---

Guest guest

AumNamasteThere is nothing like offending some God and defending some God. All

these thinkings are waste. This shows that you are a fully afraid

person. God is not a thing to be afraidSorry but on this you are incorrect, God in ALL forms needs to ALWAYS be respected and there is something like offending a Devi or Devata ! You see when you go with the Bhava (attitude) of humility and respect before God seeking assistance/teaching, you would be forgiven of trivial offenses. However, when one approaches with arrogance and is willful and deliberate in their actions... sometimes ...you can get powerful lessons that last a lifetime !I personally have had a few such lessons.I once read in a Chrisitian scripture the following quote which I ALWAYS remember:" Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom as also its end ", be guided accordingly.Namah SivayaPandit Devendra Maharaj--- On Sun, 4/12/09, VIJAYANJI

<vijayankiliyil wrote:VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyilRe: lord shiva's presence Cc: manilskaDate: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 11:57 PM

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

dear manilska

You concentrate on Siva who is sitting at the north end of BhArat, at KAILAS, the top of the top of Mountain HimAlaya.

What you should visualise in you at the centre of both of your eyebrows (at your bhrukuti) is -

kailAsAchalE vimalAlayE swarNapIthE samvishtam dhyAnanishtam

on the top of the kailAs mountain, where there are only white and white, the whitest, with full of ice, sitting in meditation, with

spurat mouli kallolinI chArugangA lasikdanDa phalaDu kanTE nikanTAchalam SubhranEthram viSAlam prasannAnanam nIlakanTam dayAlam mrigAdheeSa charmAmbaram ....

then

at the end southern tip of bhArat at the kanyAkumari, pArvati catching a garland (of flowers) catching by both her hands, walking slowly sloly, step-by-step according to the tunes of waves from the sea, looking to the Siva at Kailas.

pArvati at your mUlAdhAra and Siva at your bhrukuTi. Joining of both this is the bhrahma, the bodha.

There is nothing like offending some God and defending some God. All these thinkings are waste. This shows that you are a fully afraid person. God is not a thing to be afraid. We feel afraid of only when we have in our mind that there is somebody other than me, there is something other than me. Only when you feel one extra thing, one additional thing, you feel afraid. No God is for creating any terror. If I think that God is mine, then there is no space for a thing, for a person, for a force, other than you.

eeSAvAsyamidam sarvam. Where is the fear, whom to fear, why to fear.

wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, manilska <manilska > wrote:

manilska <manilska >[om_namah_shivaya_ group] lord shiva's presenceom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, 11 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is this:First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day when she was so powerful in front of

me that I became somewhat ill. I try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.sincerely,manilska------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

Yes God is nothing to be afraid of. God loves everybody.

regards,

kanishk.

VIJAYANJI wrote:

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

dear manilska

You concentrate on Siva who is sitting at the north end of

BhArat, at KAILAS, the top of the top of Mountain HimAlaya.

What you should visualise in you at the centre of both of

your eyebrows (at your bhrukuti) is -

kailAsAchalE vimalAlayE

swarNapIthE samvishtam dhyAnanishtam

on the top of the kailAs mountain, where there are only

white and white, the whitest, with full of ice, sitting in meditation,

with

spurat

mouli kallolinI chArugangA lasikdanDa phalaDu kanTE nikanTAchalam

SubhranEthram viSAlam prasannAnanam nIlakanTam dayAlam mrigAdheeSa

charmAmbaram ....

then

at the end southern tip of bhArat at the kanyAkumari,

pArvati catching a garland (of flowers) catching by both her hands,

walking slowly sloly, step-by-step according to the tunes of waves

from the sea, looking to the Siva at Kailas.

pArvati at your mUlAdhAra and Siva at your bhrukuTi.

Joining of both this is the bhrahma, the bodha.

There is nothing like offending some God and defending

some God. All these thinkings are waste. This shows that you are a

fully afraid person. God is not a thing to be afraid. We feel afraid

of only when we have in our mind that there is somebody other than me,

there is something other than me. Only when you feel one extra thing,

one additional thing, you feel afraid. No God is for creating any

terror. If I think that God is mine, then there is no space for a

thing, for a person, for a force, other than you.

eeSAvAsyamidam sarvam. Where is the fear, whom to fear,

why to fear.

wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, manilska <manilska >

wrote:

manilska <manilska >

lord shiva's presence

Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over

12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each

week if possible. What I would like to know is this:

First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I

feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the

extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord

Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.

I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva

bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such

love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple

is appreciated.

sincerely,

manilska

---

Guest guest

hi really i am very happy to hear these words from u really he is my fav god i like him atmost even my home god is balaji ..... there is some extreme power is there with him ,,,, one more think i dont like shiva idols i like shiva lingas ,,,,,,,, really he is the emporer of this universewith regardsVenkata Swaroop..PesalaJRFM.S.R.I.TBANGLORE --- On Sat, 11/4/09, manilska <manilska wrote:manilska <manilska lord shiva's presence Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is this:

First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva.

I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.

Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.

Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I try to lead a good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.

sincerely,

manilska

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Shiva is the supreme God and the other are different manifestations of him. om bhur bhuvah swaha tat savitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi dhiyo yo na pracodayat (prayer for peace and prosperity(gayatri mantra) 352 351 4939 www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/nataraj36017

--- On Thu, 16/4/09, swaroop venkat <swaroop_luvs_u wrote:

swaroop venkat <swaroop_luvs_uRe: lord shiva's presence Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 2:41 PM

hi really i am very happy to hear these words from u really he is my fav god i like him atmost even my home god is balaji ..... there is some extreme power is there with him ,,,, one more think i dont like shiva idols i like shiva lingas ,,,,,,,, really he is the emporer of this universe

with regards

Venkata Swaroop..Pesala

JRF

M.S.R.I.T

BANGLORE

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, manilska <manilska > wrote:

manilska <manilska >[om_namah_shivaya_ group] lord shiva's presenceom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, 11 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

i have been studying hinduism for over 12 years now. I finally found a temple and go and worship there each week if possible. What I would like to know is this:First of all I worshiped Rama and still do but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. Second I worshiped Lord Balaji...again not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva...Third I worshiped Lord Krishna...but not to the extent that I feel for Lord Shiva. I have been to India several times and was almost afraid of Lord Shiva as I knew him to be very powerful and thought he would not want to bother with me....but I have this powerful pull towards him now.Is it right to worship the other gods then come to Lord Shiva with such love and devotion...I don't want to offend anyone or any god or goddess.Goddess Parvarti has started coming to me as well. I was at the temple one day when she was so powerful in front of me that I became somewhat ill. I try to lead a

good life and a happy life and meditate as often as I can...but it seems I want to meditate with Lord Shiva...any advice is appreciated.sincerely,manilska