Guest guest Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 DEAR SIR ALL WE HAVE A 20 NAIL TORTOISE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS TORTOISE AND IF I WAANNA SELL IT WHAT PRICE OT WOULD BE SOLD AND IS THERE ANY TEST FOR THIS TORTOISE ???? Quote
praveen2011 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 i want to buy your tortoise i am very mych interested in it so please reply to me soon ! Vishal Raghav 1 Quote
Guest Ashok Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 i want to buy your tortoise i am very mych interested in it so please reply to me soon Om 1 Quote
Guest rovinhood Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 i have 20 nail totoise of 4-5 inches, anyone intrested to buy offer me your price. Quote
Guest ayaan Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 i have 20 nail totoise of 4-5 inches, anyone intrested to buy offer me your price. yes i want that tortotise. what is the cost. Quote
Guest john beam Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I have a 20 nails turtle. I'm looking for genuine buyer.So who interested can call me Quote
Guest sweni shah Posted March 9, 2014 Report Posted March 9, 2014 i Have Also 20 Nails Tortoise and Wants to sell it If any one have requirment for that contect me or mail me if you have Expert Gurus Number then also let me Know will divide all equiley what i gat Quote
Guest Stormcool Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 Anyone selling 20nail tortoise I can pay good price in cash and in half an hour.... Quote
Guest icheng Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Anyone selling 20nail tortoise I can pay good price in cash and in half an hour.... Yaa I have 20 nails tortoise which is 7.5kg weight and also it has been tested with DC tester . All ok and i am searching for serious buyer.email me as soon as possible Quote
Icheng Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I got 20nails Tortorise .!! weight 7.5kg..! and tested with DC tester all ok..!! ny serious buyer...! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.