Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

20 NAILS TORTOISE

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

DEAR SIR ALL

WE HAVE A 20 NAIL TORTOISE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE

USE OF THIS TORTOISE AND IF I WAANNA SELL IT WHAT PRICE OT WOULD BE

SOLD AND IS THERE ANY TEST FOR THIS TORTOISE ????

  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rovinhood
Posted

i have 20 nail totoise of 4-5 inches, anyone intrested to buy offer me your price.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

i have 20 nail totoise of 4-5 inches, anyone intrested to buy offer me your price.

yes i want that tortotise.   what is the cost.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest john beam
Posted

I have a 20 nails turtle. I'm looking for genuine buyer.So who interested can call me

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sweni shah
Posted

i Have Also 20 Nails Tortoise and Wants to sell it If any one have requirment for that contect me or mail me

 

if you have Expert Gurus Number then also let me Know will divide all equiley what i gat

  • 1 month later...
Guest Stormcool
Posted

Anyone selling 20nail tortoise
I can pay good price in cash and in half an hour....
 

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest icheng
Posted

 

Anyone selling 20nail tortoise

I can pay good price in cash and in half an hour....

Yaa I have 20 nails tortoise which is 7.5kg weight and also it has been tested with DC tester . All ok and i am searching for serious buyer.

email me as soon as possible

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...