Guest guest Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 kartha_pes <kartha_pes wrote: sriayyappan I wish you all a very wonderful, peaceful and blissful 2007!!!! After my recent pilgrimage (it happens to be my twentieth opportunity to have that divine Darshan) to Sabarimala, I have posted an article about my spiritual experience with Swamy and also about the serious threats that being faced by this great centre of our worship from various quarters. You may access this artcles from any of the following links: http://kartha-pes.sulekha.com/blog/post/2006/12/o-my-beloved-sabarimala-alvida-na-kahna.htm or o' my beloved Sabarimala, alvida na kahna I would appreciate and be grateful for your comments criticisms and advices. With Prayers Dr.P.E.S.Kartha with Warm Regards ManoRaj Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.