IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

DATTA STAVA WITH MEANING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE GROUP,JAIGURUDEVADATTA.... MANY MEMBERS ARE RECITING THE POWERFUL DATTATREYA STOTRA "SREE DATTA STAVA". IT IS GIVING MERACULOUS FAVOURABLE RESULTS TO THE DEVOTEES WHO ARE RECITING A MINIMUM OF NINE TIMES EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING. BY KNOWING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA AND THEN RECITATION OF THE STOTRA WILL GIVE MORE RESULTS. I AM HEREWITH GIVING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE DEVOTEES. PLS TRY TO KNOW IT AND THEN RECITE IT.

Sri Ganeshaayanamaha, Sri Sarasvatyai namaha,

Sripadavallabha Sri Narasimhasarasvati, SrGuru Dattatreyaaya namaha -

Obeisance to remover of obstacles, true knowledge,Sri Dattatreya

Swamis; Sri Guru

DattaatreyaM MahatmaanaM VaradaM Bhakta VatsalaM Prapanaarti HaraM

Vande Smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a Mahatman, who

confers boons and protects the Devotees and deciples, who removes

afflictions immediately of those who

remember Him with faith.

Deenabandhum krippa sindhum sarva kaarana karanam sarva rakshakaram

vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a friend

of these poor and ignorant, a sea of compassion, cause of all causes

and the protector of all who remember Him sincerely.

Saranaagata dinaartha paritraana paraayanam Naaraayanam vibhum vande

smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a shelter of

the poor and afflicted, and grants deliverance immediately, to those

having devotion in Him and remember Him sincerely.

Sarvaanartha haram devam sarva mangala mangalam sarvaklesha haram

vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is the

destroyer of all useless and harmfull things and the giver of all

auspicious objects, the remover of all afflictions of those who

remember Hin sincerely.

Brahmanyam dharma tattvajnam bhakta kirti vivardhanam Bhaktabishta

pradam vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a well

versed one in the Vedas, a knower of the essence of religion, who

causes to increase the fame of his devotees and deciples, and who is

the giver of whaterver is needed by devotees who remember him

sincerely.

Soshanam Paapapankashya deepanam jnaanatehjasaha taapa prashamanam

vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who removes the

burden of sins of people, lights up the flame of wisdom, calms down

distress and torment of those who remember Him sincerely.

Sarvaroga prashamanam sarvapidaa nivaaranam vipaduddharanam vande

smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who cures all sickness

and diseases, heals all pain and removes all calamities of those who

remember Him sincerely.

Janmasamsaara bandhajnam svarupaananda daayakam nisshreyasa padam

vande smartrgami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who is most

excellent and liberates from the cycle of life and death in this

world and who is giver of bliss to those who remember Him sincerely.

Jaya Laabha yashyah kaama daatu rdattasya yastavam Bhogamoksha

pradasyamam prapathet sa krati bhavet - Those who devotionally recite

this eulogy of Lord Dattatreya regularly and with faith, become wise

and attain victory, fame, fulfilment of all wordly desires and

achievements and finaly get liberation from the bondage of life.

AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA....

Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururayasmarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

Guest guest

Jai Guru Datta,

When I have shared this Datta Stavam with one of my friends who is a Tamilian, she requested this in Tamil Script for her old aged mother. Can anybody send this Datta Stava in Tamil Script Document which will be helpful to my friends old aged mother.

Thanking you

Phani Kishore OngoleBe with Master RK always in all ways--- On Wed, 20/8/08, subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote:

subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] DATTA STAVA WITH MEANINGsmarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008, 7:11 PM

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE GROUP,JAIGURUDEVADATTA. ... MANY MEMBERS ARE RECITING THE POWERFUL DATTATREYA STOTRA "SREE DATTA STAVA". IT IS GIVING MERACULOUS FAVOURABLE RESULTS TO THE DEVOTEES WHO ARE RECITING A MINIMUM OF NINE TIMES EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING. BY KNOWING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA AND THEN RECITATION OF THE STOTRA WILL GIVE MORE RESULTS. I AM HEREWITH GIVING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE DEVOTEES. PLS TRY TO KNOW IT AND THEN RECITE IT.Sri Ganeshaayanamaha, Sri Sarasvatyai namaha, Sripadavallabha Sri Narasimhasarasvati, SrGuru Dattatreyaaya namaha -Obeisance to remover of obstacles, true knowledge,Sri DattatreyaSwamis; Sri GuruDattaatreyaM MahatmaanaM VaradaM Bhakta VatsalaM Prapanaarti HaraMVande Smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a Mahatman, whoconfers boons and protects the Devotees and deciples, who removesafflictions immediately of those whoremember Him with faith.Deenabandhum krippa sindhum sarva kaarana karanam sarva rakshakaramvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a friendof these poor and ignorant, a sea of compassion, cause of all causesand the protector of all who remember Him sincerely.Saranaagata dinaartha paritraana paraayanam Naaraayanam vibhum vandesmartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a shelter ofthe poor and afflicted, and grants deliverance immediately, to thosehaving devotion in Him and remember Him sincerely.Sarvaanartha haram devam

sarva mangala mangalam sarvaklesha haramvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is thedestroyer of all useless and harmfull things and the giver of allauspicious objects, the remover of all afflictions of those whoremember Hin sincerely.Brahmanyam dharma tattvajnam bhakta kirti vivardhanam Bhaktabishtapradam vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a wellversed one in the Vedas, a knower of the essence of religion, whocauses to increase the fame of his devotees and deciples, and who isthe giver of whaterver is needed by devotees who remember himsincerely.Soshanam Paapapankashya deepanam jnaanatehjasaha taapa prashamanamvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who removes theburden of sins of people, lights up the flame of wisdom, calms downdistress and torment of those who remember Him

sincerely.Sarvaroga prashamanam sarvapidaa nivaaranam vipaduddharanam vandesmartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who cures all sicknessand diseases, heals all pain and removes all calamities of those whoremember Him sincerely.Janmasamsaara bandhajnam svarupaananda daayakam nisshreyasa padamvande smartrgami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who is mostexcellent and liberates from the cycle of life and death in thisworld and who is giver of bliss to those who remember Him sincerely.Jaya Laabha yashyah kaama daatu rdattasya yastavam Bhogamokshapradasyamam prapathet sa krati bhavet - Those who devotionally recitethis eulogy of Lord Dattatreya regularly and with faith, become wiseand attain victory, fame, fulfilment of all wordly desires andachievements and finaly get liberation from the bondage of

life. AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA....Subrahmanyam. Bharathuladatta_gururaya@ http://groups. / group/smarthruga ami-dattavaibhav am

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hi,My name is Prem and I live in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. If you get a copy of Datta Stava in Tamil, please forward me a copy too.Thanks and regards,Prem--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Phanikishore <ovrpk_34 wrote:Phanikishore <ovrpk_34Re: [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] DATTA STAVA WITH MEANINGSmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 10:26 AM

Jai Guru Datta,

When I have shared this Datta Stavam with one of my friends who is a Tamilian, she requested this in Tamil Script for her old aged mother. Can anybody send this Datta Stava in Tamil Script Document which will be helpful to my friends old aged mother.

Thanking you

Phani Kishore OngoleBe with Master RK always in all ways--- On Wed, 20/8/08, subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya@ > wrote:

subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya@ >[smarthrugaami- Dattavaibhavam] DATTA STAVA WITH MEANINGsmarthrugaami- dattavaibhavamWednesday, 20 August, 2008, 7:11 PM

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE GROUP,JAIGURUDEVADATTA. ... MANY MEMBERS ARE RECITING THE POWERFUL DATTATREYA STOTRA "SREE DATTA STAVA". IT IS GIVING MERACULOUS FAVOURABLE RESULTS TO THE DEVOTEES WHO ARE RECITING A MINIMUM OF NINE TIMES EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING. BY KNOWING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA AND THEN RECITATION OF THE STOTRA WILL GIVE MORE RESULTS. I AM HEREWITH GIVING THE MEANING OF THE STOTRA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE DEVOTEES. PLS TRY TO KNOW IT AND THEN RECITE IT.Sri Ganeshaayanamaha, Sri Sarasvatyai namaha, Sripadavallabha Sri Narasimhasarasvati, SrGuru Dattatreyaaya namaha -Obeisance to remover of obstacles, true knowledge,Sri DattatreyaSwamis; Sri GuruDattaatreyaM MahatmaanaM VaradaM Bhakta VatsalaM Prapanaarti HaraMVande Smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a Mahatman, whoconfers boons and protects the Devotees and deciples, who removesafflictions immediately of those whoremember Him with faith.Deenabandhum krippa sindhum sarva kaarana karanam sarva rakshakaramvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a friendof these poor and ignorant, a sea of compassion, cause of all causesand the protector of all who remember Him sincerely.Saranaagata dinaartha paritraana paraayanam Naaraayanam vibhum vandesmartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is a shelter ofthe poor and afflicted, and grants deliverance immediately, to thosehaving devotion in Him and remember Him sincerely.Sarvaanartha

haram devam

sarva mangala mangalam sarvaklesha haramvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, who is thedestroyer of all useless and harmfull things and the giver of allauspicious objects, the remover of all afflictions of those whoremember Hin sincerely.Brahmanyam dharma tattvajnam bhakta kirti vivardhanam Bhaktabishtapradam vande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya, a wellversed one in the Vedas, a knower of the essence of religion, whocauses to increase the fame of his devotees and deciples, and who isthe giver of whaterver is needed by devotees who remember himsincerely.Soshanam Paapapankashya deepanam jnaanatehjasaha taapa prashamanamvande smartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who removes theburden of sins of people, lights up the flame of wisdom, calms downdistress and torment of those who remember Him

sincerely.Sarvaroga prashamanam sarvapidaa nivaaranam vipaduddharanam vandesmartrgaami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who cures all sicknessand diseases, heals all pain and removes all calamities of those whoremember Him sincerely.Janmasamsaara bandhajnam svarupaananda daayakam nisshreyasa padamvande smartrgami sanovatu - I adore Lord Dattatreya who is mostexcellent and liberates from the cycle of life and death in thisworld and who is giver of bliss to those who remember Him sincerely.Jaya Laabha yashyah kaama daatu rdattasya yastavam Bhogamokshapradasyamam prapathet sa krati bhavet - Those who devotionally recitethis eulogy of Lord Dattatreya regularly and with faith, become wiseand attain victory, fame, fulfilment of all wordly desires andachievements and finaly get liberation from the bondage of

life. AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA....Subrahmanyam. Bharathuladatta_gururaya@ http://groups. / group/smarthruga ami-dattavaibhav am

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now