IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Guru query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Member,

To open a door we need to have just one type of key(One might argue that there maybe there might be the master key or duplicates) but just one 'kind' of key with one 'kind' of grooves and cuttings.Thus there can be only one path and one Guru.

You need to get initiation into Panchadasi to do Lalitha Sahasranama. There is no second doubt about it.I understand your anxiety to do Lalitha Sahasranama but this again is Devi-Maya, which is trillion times more powerful than Vishnu-Maya. She is testing you.(Tamil Saying:'Ammayin sodhanaigal pala pala, Adhil vellubavargla sila sila'/Telugu Saying:'Ammani Pette' pareekshalu Adhikamu, Daanilo negginavaariki Aadhyaathmikamu').

Please wait patiently for the appropriate time to find a Guru. One posting back, one member was asking me:"Please tell me which Guru, I have to adopt/follow, I have no one but you to seek advice"

This reply is for both of you: WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE THE GURU WILL APPEAR.This does not mean you can relax and be lax in your spiritual duties.

What is expressed as a want now, will fade and when the true need arises, then the Guru will come.This looks so paradoxical.When one is dying to get a Guru one does not find one but other people seem to be content with their Gurus and paths.

Nope! This again is Prapanchika-Maya enacted by Bhavany. No can be content eternally, there is always forward movement.

However, flitting between Gurus is not called for unless there is a real reason.I too have many 'Gurus' in the sense, the Tantreeka kriyas I have learnt from one Teacher, Homachara procedures which I learnt from yet another Teacher, Vedic chantings which I learnt from my Vedaacharya, My Sweetest Srividya Guru Rajagopalar,etc. This is apart from my Parents,who both inculcated in me a sense of divinity,introduction into mantras,encouraging me into this path,etc.

There are other Gurus too like say my MBA professors here in USA.My CA Coaching class teachers in the Institute back in India, my online tutor for SAP now, My online tutor for American CPA last month,etc. All these people though mere humans take upon the sacred mantle of Gurutwa and are Vandaneeyaha.

However, Moksha-Guru is one.When He(or in a rare case a 'She') comes, your doubts will dissolve.

For now, to answer your question: Please seek initiation into Panchadasi from a Srividya adept and then take His permission and start reciting Lalitha Sahasranama. This is Shreyaskara(Most auspicious).After all you are doing this initially for some Kaamyaartha(else there won't be so many doubts assialing your psyche regaridng this depsite clear-cut instructions from me in the past.Also, Mokshaarthins remain contended and wait patiently for their Guru and pray earnestly to Bhavany to remove their 'Kalmashas'(pollution) from their Body-mind-soul matrix)

Other options, will not be dubbed as Haanikara(harmful) by me.

Certain pointers here:

1. Lalitha Sahasranama which I see in the market being published has many typographical errors and utter procedural mistakes. For example: "Mahashakthi" instead of "Mahaasakthi" ---"sha" instead of "sa". Some might cleverely argue that SHE IS MAHASHAKTHI, So what is wrong. However, I would prefer to chant the way Vaagdevi first pronounced the Lalitha Sahasranama to Hayagreeva Bhagavan.

2. Public chanting of Lalitha Sahasranama. 'Lalitha' , name sounds so beautiful.So they perceive that it is really Ok to chant it in public as it is all-auspiciousness.

3. Reciting at the behest of Modern day Gurus and Ammas. Unless initiatory process is explicitly given by them to the inidividual, I would not advice it even if they have said "All can do it". Even when they say thus, they mean it only for some people and they say those words in their divine state.

Iam not doubting their powerful propensities. Infact, last month, Sri Karunamayi called me personally while sitting in a crowd and wrote on my toungue a mantra(which was really meant for small children). Being embarrassed, I asked Her gently, "Why on my toungue instead of these children Amma? They need the Saraswathy mantra more." But She replied, "You are Her son and Iam Santoshi Matha Amsa, that is why".These type interactions and divine vibrations can be recived(and should be received if given a chance). Now, this again does not mean, I have left my Guru and am now in Karunamayi ji's path. I respect all True Gurus and Ammas.

(Some have even lashed out at me personally for saying "Please get yourself initiated properly into Panchadasi and then do Lalitha Sahasranama."They take it as a personal affront to Ammachi! I never even mentioned about Ammachi nor did I have Her in my mind when I said that. That is why I say people's perceptions are more powerful than logic. Everyone berates about logic but they don't see people's perceptions.

My Ammachi experience: I met Her once in Chennai-Vadapalani Center.She hugged me and said "Endhaa Mone'?" (What is it son? In Malayalam) I replied back looking at her eyes, and said , "Ondhu illa Ammey"(Nothing, Amma).She laughed and said" Endha mutthe'..."(My 'pearl') and hugged me once again and stroked my spine several times. I asked Her at that time, "Nyaan ivvide..." and then broke off and kept quite.(I, here...Actually I wanted to tell Her that I wanted to stay in India and not go to Canada/USA) I think She understood it and saw me and asked "ninnaLkku sukham a:No: ?" (Are you in comfort?) and then She continued, "M. a:ru pravartti ceyyunnuvo: avarkku phalam kiTTum"('He who does work will get the results', in other words She bade me to finish my Karmas in USA/Canada). I saw Her twinkling eyes and said, "valiya upakaaramaayi! Ammey, valiya upakaaramaayi! Ammey"{Thankyou very much, it is very kind of you(to clear my confusion)} and then left the place as there were others waiting for the hugging of Her Motherly arms.

Will I ever think bad of such a mother?)

4. There are certain mantras like Srividya Ganapathy, ChandiNavakshari,etc(in some cases Skanda and Chidambara mantras if the Sammelana rituals are adopted) to do before getting Panchadasi. All these are done to gain 'Chittashuddi' and purify before performing the Moksha-vidya. Gold has to pass through many a fire before it shines, Diamond has to get many a cut before it coruscates with scintillating brilliance.

I hope you turn into a 'Golden' and 'Diamond-like' Upasaka.I can easily lie to please you and be in your good books but I do not tell what you want to hear but what the truth is and this is for your own good.

5. There are modern-day Peethas and temples for Srividya which d not have a proper Srividya-paramparas and claim some Guru Lineage(apart from the Triune paths) and start doling out mantras and nominating even Peethadhipathys. These are at best to be viewed for fun,drama and some comic relief nothing more.Maybe even this is a waste of time and accumulating negative vibrations. Do not follow such people or organizations guidelines.

If seeing Mahatripurasundari Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Parabhattarika Paradevatha is so easy, tell me how many people have seen Her really.Here too lot of people narrate their 'experiences' to fool themselves and people around them.Claiming to see visions, dreams,coincidental events as doings of Paradevatha,etc.All this is anunholy vortex

-----------

Your dilemma, from your email, I perceive thus.Please correct me if Iam wrong:

You have a Guru now and who is either not into Lalitha mode or does not have the qualifications to give Panchadasi mantra or is not interested in giving you or is no more(samadhi) or elsewhere and unaccessible(like say Ammachi or Karunamayi) and you do not want to leave this Guru and yet get Lalitha Sahasranama initiation somehow and chant the litany.Thus, you seek the 'permission' of some other Srividya Guru and start right away chanting the litany.

Answer: Find a Proper Srividya Guru and take the Panchadasi initiation first.Sometimes an adpet can see through a person's past births and in a rare occasion give directly the Panchadasi if the person had already performed lot of Upasanas past births.Then He would by-pass the requirements for Srividya Ganapathy, Chandi mantra, and Bala purascharanas and give directly the Panchadasi.(I had been initiated thus, but was briefed about my past birth sadhanas.Actually speaking there is no 'By-pass route')

You can still follow the spiritual teaching of your first Guru and keep the boat going, till you fully fall in the groove of Srividya path and then there is only 'Eka-Guru-eka-shakthi'(One Guru and one shakthi)

------------I hope, I have nailed down everything for you clearly------------------------------

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, <Name undisclosed for privacy reasons> wrote:

<Name undisclosed for privacy reasons>

Hellopara_anulomaDate: Monday, August 11, 2008, 11:54 PM

Dear Sir,

You have mentioned that one should only chant Sri Lalitha Sahasranama after receiving initiation to Panchadasi Mantra.

If one receives permission to chant Sri Lalitha Sahasranama from a SriVidya Guru ( without initiation to SriVidya), is it alright for him to chant?

Also, after that can he receive SriVidya initiation from another SriVidya Guru?

Thank you,

G(Name undisclosed for privacy reasons)

Guest guest

Dear Sriram garu,I was initiated by Prahlada Sastry garu in the presence of Anakapalli guruvu garu almost 30 years back in Vizag.What is your considered opinion on them ? I have been reciting Lalita Sahasra Nama Stotram since my childhood along with my mother, even before I was initiated into panchadasi by Amritanadamayi(Prahlada Sastry garu).Does this make any difference ?dr.p.r.k.prasad--- On Tue, 8/12/08, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:para_anuloma <para_anuloma[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Guru querySmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 10:19 PM

Dear Member,

To open a door we need to have just one type of key(One might argue that there maybe there might be the master key or duplicates) but just one 'kind' of key with one 'kind' of grooves and cuttings.Thus there can be only one path and one Guru.

You need to get initiation into Panchadasi to do Lalitha Sahasranama. There is no second doubt about it.I understand your anxiety to do Lalitha Sahasranama but this again is Devi-Maya, which is trillion times more powerful than Vishnu-Maya. She is testing you.(Tamil Saying:'Ammayin sodhanaigal pala pala, Adhil vellubavargla sila sila'/Telugu Saying:'Ammani Pette' pareekshalu Adhikamu, Daanilo negginavaariki Aadhyaathmikamu' ).

Please wait patiently for the appropriate time to find a Guru. One posting back, one member was asking me:"Please tell me which Guru, I have to adopt/follow, I have no one but you to seek advice"

This reply is for both of you: WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE THE GURU WILL APPEAR.This does not mean you can relax and be lax in your spiritual duties.

What is expressed as a want now, will fade and when the true need arises, then the Guru will come.This looks so paradoxical. When one is dying to get a Guru one does not find one but other people seem to be content with their Gurus and paths.

Nope! This again is Prapanchika- Maya enacted by Bhavany. No can be content eternally, there is always forward movement.

However, flitting between Gurus is not called for unless there is a real reason.I too have many 'Gurus' in the sense, the Tantreeka kriyas I have learnt from one Teacher, Homachara procedures which I learnt from yet another Teacher, Vedic chantings which I learnt from my Vedaacharya, My Sweetest Srividya Guru Rajagopalar, etc. This is apart from my Parents,who both inculcated in me a sense of divinity,introducti on into mantras,encouraging me into this path,etc.

There are other Gurus too like say my MBA professors here in USA.My CA Coaching class teachers in the Institute back in India, my online tutor for SAP now, My online tutor for American CPA last month,etc. All these people though mere humans take upon the sacred mantle of Gurutwa and are Vandaneeyaha.

However, Moksha-Guru is one.When He(or in a rare case a 'She') comes, your doubts will dissolve.

For now, to answer your question: Please seek initiation into Panchadasi from a Srividya adept and then take His permission and start reciting Lalitha Sahasranama. This is Shreyaskara( Most auspicious). After all you are doing this initially for some Kaamyaartha( else there won't be so many doubts assialing your psyche regaridng this depsite clear-cut instructions from me in the past.Also, Mokshaarthins remain contended and wait patiently for their Guru and pray earnestly to Bhavany to remove their 'Kalmashas'( pollution) from their Body-mind-soul matrix)

Other options, will not be dubbed as Haanikara(harmful) by me.

Certain pointers here:

1. Lalitha Sahasranama which I see in the market being published has many typographical errors and utter procedural mistakes. For example: "Mahashakthi" instead of "Mahaasakthi" ---"sha" instead of "sa". Some might cleverely argue that SHE IS MAHASHAKTHI, So what is wrong. However, I would prefer to chant the way Vaagdevi first pronounced the Lalitha Sahasranama to Hayagreeva Bhagavan.

2. Public chanting of Lalitha Sahasranama. 'Lalitha' , name sounds so beautiful.So they perceive that it is really Ok to chant it in public as it is all-auspiciousness.

3. Reciting at the behest of Modern day Gurus and Ammas. Unless initiatory process is explicitly given by them to the inidividual, I would not advice it even if they have said "All can do it". Even when they say thus, they mean it only for some people and they say those words in their divine state.

Iam not doubting their powerful propensities. Infact, last month, Sri Karunamayi called me personally while sitting in a crowd and wrote on my toungue a mantra(which was really meant for small children). Being embarrassed, I asked Her gently, "Why on my toungue instead of these children Amma? They need the Saraswathy mantra more." But She replied, "You are Her son and Iam Santoshi Matha Amsa, that is why".These type interactions and divine vibrations can be recived(and should be received if given a chance). Now, this again does not mean, I have left my Guru and am now in Karunamayi ji's path. I respect all True Gurus and Ammas.

(Some have even lashed out at me personally for saying "Please get yourself initiated properly into Panchadasi and then do Lalitha Sahasranama. "They take it as a personal affront to Ammachi! I never even mentioned about Ammachi nor did I have Her in my mind when I said that. That is why I say people's perceptions are more powerful than logic. Everyone berates about logic but they don't see people's perceptions.

My Ammachi experience: I met Her once in Chennai-Vadapalani Center.She hugged me and said "Endhaa Mone'?" (What is it son? In Malayalam) I replied back looking at her eyes, and said , "Ondhu illa Ammey"(Nothing, Amma).She laughed and said" Endha mutthe'..."( My 'pearl') and hugged me once again and stroked my spine several times. I asked Her at that time, "Nyaan ivvide..." and then broke off and kept quite.(I, here...Actually I wanted to tell Her that I wanted to stay in India and not go to Canada/USA) I think She understood it and saw me and asked "ninnaLkku sukham a:No: ?" (Are you in comfort?) and then She continued, "M. a:ru pravartti ceyyunnuvo: avarkku phalam kiTTum"('He who does work will get the results', in other words She bade me to finish my Karmas in USA/Canada). I saw Her twinkling eyes and said, "valiya upakaaramaayi! Ammey, valiya upakaaramaayi! Ammey"{Thankyou very much, it is very kind

of you(to clear my confusion)} and then left the place as there were others waiting for the hugging of Her Motherly arms.

Will I ever think bad of such a mother?)

4. There are certain mantras like Srividya Ganapathy, ChandiNavakshari, etc(in some cases Skanda and Chidambara mantras if the Sammelana rituals are adopted) to do before getting Panchadasi. All these are done to gain 'Chittashuddi' and purify before performing the Moksha-vidya. Gold has to pass through many a fire before it shines, Diamond has to get many a cut before it coruscates with scintillating brilliance.

I hope you turn into a 'Golden' and 'Diamond-like' Upasaka.I can easily lie to please you and be in your good books but I do not tell what you want to hear but what the truth is and this is for your own good.

5. There are modern-day Peethas and temples for Srividya which d not have a proper Srividya-paramparas and claim some Guru Lineage(apart from the Triune paths) and start doling out mantras and nominating even Peethadhipathys. These are at best to be viewed for fun,drama and some comic relief nothing more.Maybe even this is a waste of time and accumulating negative vibrations. Do not follow such people or organizations guidelines.

If seeing Mahatripurasundari Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Parabhattarika Paradevatha is so easy, tell me how many people have seen Her really.Here too lot of people narrate their 'experiences' to fool themselves and people around them.Claiming to see visions, dreams,coincidental events as doings of Paradevatha, etc.All this is anunholy vortex

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

Your dilemma, from your email, I perceive thus.Please correct me if Iam wrong:

You have a Guru now and who is either not into Lalitha mode or does not have the qualifications to give Panchadasi mantra or is not interested in giving you or is no more(samadhi) or elsewhere and unaccessible( like say Ammachi or Karunamayi) and you do not want to leave this Guru and yet get Lalitha Sahasranama initiation somehow and chant the litany.Thus, you seek the 'permission' of some other Srividya Guru and start right away chanting the litany.

Answer: Find a Proper Srividya Guru and take the Panchadasi initiation first.Sometimes an adpet can see through a person's past births and in a rare occasion give directly the Panchadasi if the person had already performed lot of Upasanas past births.Then He would by-pass the requirements for Srividya Ganapathy, Chandi mantra, and Bala purascharanas and give directly the Panchadasi.( I had been initiated thus, but was briefed about my past birth sadhanas.Actually speaking there is no 'By-pass route')

You can still follow the spiritual teaching of your first Guru and keep the boat going, till you fully fall in the groove of Srividya path and then there is only 'Eka-Guru-eka- shakthi'( One Guru and one shakthi)

------------ I hope, I have nailed down everything for you clearly----- --------- --------- -------

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, <Name undisclosed for privacy reasons> wrote:

<Name undisclosed for privacy reasons>

Hellopara_anuloma@ .caMonday, August 11, 2008, 11:54 PM

Dear Sir,

You have mentioned that one should only chant Sri Lalitha Sahasranama after receiving initiation to Panchadasi Mantra.

If one receives permission to chant Sri Lalitha Sahasranama from a SriVidya Guru ( without initiation to SriVidya), is it alright for him to chant?

Also, after that can he receive SriVidya initiation from another SriVidya Guru?

Thank you,

G(Name undisclosed for privacy reasons)

Guest guest

I would not comment on this query. You must pray earnestly at the

feet of Mother to know the answer for this.

Jayosthu Paraamba!

Shreeram

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , " P.R.K. Prasad "

<aarkepee wrote:

>

> Dear Sriram garu,

>

> I was initiated by Prahlada Sastry garu in the presence of

Anakapalli guruvu garu almost 30 years back in Vizag.What is your

considered opinion on them ? I have been reciting Lalita Sahasra Nama

Stotram since my childhood along with my mother, even before I was

initiated into panchadasi by Amritanadamayi(Prahlada Sastry

garu).Does this make any difference ?

>

> dr.p.r.k.prasad

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 8/12/08, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

> para_anuloma <para_anuloma

> [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Guru query

> Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam

> Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 10:19 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Member,

>

> To open a door we need to have just one type of key(One might argue

that there maybe there might be the master key or duplicates) but

just one 'kind' of key with one 'kind' of grooves and cuttings.Thus

there can be only one path and one Guru.

> You need to get initiation into Panchadasi to do Lalitha

Sahasranama. There is no second doubt about it.I understand your

anxiety to do Lalitha Sahasranama but this again is Devi-Maya, which

is trillion times more powerful than Vishnu-Maya. She is testing you.

(Tamil Saying:'Ammayin sodhanaigal pala pala, Adhil vellubavargla

sila sila'/Telugu Saying:'Ammani Pette' pareekshalu Adhikamu, Daanilo

negginavaariki Aadhyaathmikamu' ).

>

> Please wait patiently for the appropriate time to find a Guru. One

posting back, one member was asking me: " Please tell me which Guru, I

have to adopt/follow, I have no one but you to seek advice "

> This reply is for both of you: WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE THE GURU WILL

APPEAR.This does not mean you can relax and be lax in your spiritual

duties.

> What is expressed as a want now, will fade and when the true need

arises, then the Guru will come.This looks so paradoxical. When one

is dying to get a Guru one does not find one but other people seem to

be content with their Gurus and paths.

> Nope! This again is Prapanchika- Maya enacted by Bhavany. No can be

content eternally, there is always forward movement.

>

> However, flitting between Gurus is not called for unless there is a

real reason.I too have many 'Gurus' in the sense, the Tantreeka

kriyas I have learnt from one Teacher, Homachara procedures which I

learnt from yet another Teacher, Vedic chantings which I learnt from

my Vedaacharya, My Sweetest Srividya Guru Rajagopalar, etc. This is

apart from my Parents,who both inculcated in me a sense of

divinity,introducti on into mantras,encouraging me into this path,etc.

> There are other Gurus too like say my MBA professors here in USA.My

CA Coaching class teachers in the Institute back in India, my online

tutor for SAP now, My online tutor for American CPA last month,etc.

All these people though mere humans take upon the sacred mantle of

Gurutwa and are Vandaneeyaha.

> However, Moksha-Guru is one.When He(or in a rare case

a 'She') comes, your doubts will dissolve.

>

> For now, to answer your question: Please seek initiation into

Panchadasi from a Srividya adept and then take His permission and

start reciting Lalitha Sahasranama. This is Shreyaskara( Most

auspicious). After all you are doing this initially for some

Kaamyaartha( else there won't be so many doubts assialing your psyche

regaridng this depsite clear-cut instructions from me in the

past.Also, Mokshaarthins remain contended and wait patiently for

their Guru and pray earnestly to Bhavany to remove their 'Kalmashas'(

pollution) from their Body-mind-soul matrix)

> Other options, will not be dubbed as Haanikara(harmful) by me.

> Certain pointers here:

> 1. Lalitha Sahasranama which I see in the market being published

has many typographical errors and utter procedural mistakes. For

example: " Mahashakthi " instead of " Mahaasakthi " --- " sha " instead

of " sa " . Some might cleverely argue that SHE IS MAHASHAKTHI, So what

is wrong. However, I would prefer to chant the way Vaagdevi first

pronounced the Lalitha Sahasranama to Hayagreeva Bhagavan.

> 2. Public chanting of Lalitha Sahasranama. 'Lalitha' , name sounds

so beautiful.So they perceive that it is really Ok to chant it in

public as it is all-auspiciousness.

> 3. Reciting at the behest of Modern day Gurus and Ammas. Unless

initiatory process is explicitly given by them to the inidividual, I

would not advice it even if they have said " All can do it " . Even when

they say thus, they mean it only for some people and they say those

words in their divine state.

> Iam not doubting their powerful propensities. Infact, last month,

Sri Karunamayi called me personally while sitting in a crowd and

wrote on my toungue a mantra(which was really meant for small

children). Being embarrassed, I asked Her gently, " Why on my toungue

instead of these children Amma? They need the Saraswathy mantra

more. " But She replied, " You are Her son and Iam Santoshi Matha Amsa,

that is why " .These type interactions and divine vibrations can be

recived(and should be received if given a chance). Now, this again

does not mean, I have left my Guru and am now in Karunamayi ji's

path. I respect all True Gurus and Ammas.

> (Some have even lashed out at me personally for saying " Please get

yourself initiated properly into Panchadasi and then do Lalitha

Sahasranama. " They take it as a personal affront to Ammachi! I never

even mentioned about Ammachi nor did I have Her in my mind when I

said that. That is why I say people's perceptions are more powerful

than logic. Everyone berates about logic but they don't see people's

perceptions.

>

> My Ammachi experience: I met Her once in Chennai-Vadapalani

Center.She hugged me and said " Endhaa Mone'? " (What is it son? In

Malayalam) I replied back looking at her eyes, and said , " Ondhu illa

Ammey " (Nothing, Amma).She laughed and said " Endha mutthe'... " (

My 'pearl') and hugged me once again and stroked my spine several

times. I asked Her at that time, " Nyaan ivvide... " and then broke off

and kept quite.(I, here...Actually I wanted to tell Her that I wanted

to stay in India and not go to Canada/USA) I think She understood it

and saw me and asked " ninnaLkku sukham a:No: ? " (Are you in comfort?)

and then She continued, " M. a:ru pravartti ceyyunnuvo: avarkku phalam

kiTTum " ('He who does work will get the results', in other words She

bade me to finish my Karmas in USA/Canada). I saw Her twinkling eyes

and said, " valiya upakaaramaayi! Ammey, valiya

upakaaramaayi! Ammey " {Thankyou very much, it is very kind of you(to

clear my confusion)} and then left the

> place as there were others waiting for the hugging of Her Motherly

arms.

>

> Will I ever think bad of such a mother?)

> 4. There are certain mantras like Srividya Ganapathy,

ChandiNavakshari, etc(in some cases Skanda and Chidambara mantras if

the Sammelana rituals are adopted) to do before getting Panchadasi.

All these are done to gain 'Chittashuddi' and purify before

performing the Moksha-vidya. Gold has to pass through many a fire

before it shines, Diamond has to get many a cut before it coruscates

with scintillating brilliance.

> I hope you turn into a 'Golden' and 'Diamond-like' Upasaka.I can

easily lie to please you and be in your good books but I do not tell

what you want to hear but what the truth is and this is for your own

good.

> 5. There are modern-day Peethas and temples for Srividya which d

not have a proper Srividya-paramparas and claim some Guru Lineage

(apart from the Triune paths) and start doling out mantras and

nominating even Peethadhipathys. These are at best to be viewed for

fun,drama and some comic relief nothing more.Maybe even this is a

waste of time and accumulating negative vibrations. Do not follow

such people or organizations guidelines.

> If seeing Mahatripurasundari Lalitha Rajarajeshwari Parabhattarika

Paradevatha is so easy, tell me how many people have seen Her

really.Here too lot of people narrate their 'experiences' to fool

themselves and people around them.Claiming to see visions,

dreams,coincidental events as doings of Paradevatha, etc.All this is

anunholy vortex

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

---- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

---- --------- --------- --------

> Your dilemma, from your email, I perceive thus.Please correct me if

Iam wrong:

> You have a Guru now and who is either not into Lalitha mode or does

not have the qualifications to give Panchadasi mantra or is not

interested in giving you or is no more(samadhi) or elsewhere and

unaccessible( like say Ammachi or Karunamayi) and you do not want to

leave this Guru and yet get Lalitha Sahasranama initiation somehow

and chant the litany.Thus, you seek the 'permission' of some other

Srividya Guru and start right away chanting the litany.

> Answer: Find a Proper Srividya Guru and take the Panchadasi

initiation first.Sometimes an adpet can see through a person's past

births and in a  rare occasion give directly the Panchadasi if the

person had already performed lot of Upasanas past births.Then He

would by-pass the requirements for Srividya Ganapathy, Chandi mantra,

and Bala purascharanas and give directly the Panchadasi.( I had been

initiated thus, but was briefed about my past birth sadhanas.Actually

speaking there is no 'By-pass route')

>                   You can still follow the spiritual teaching of

your first Guru and keep the boat going, till you fully fall in the

groove of Srividya path and then there is only 'Eka-Guru-eka-

shakthi'( One Guru and one shakthi)

> ------------ I hope, I have nailed down everything for you clearly--

--- --------- --------- -------

> Yours yogically,

> Shreeram Balijepalli

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 8/11/08, <Name undisclosed for privacy reasons> wrote:

>

>

> <Name undisclosed for privacy reasons>

> Hello

> para_anuloma@ .ca

> Monday, August 11, 2008, 11:54 PM

>

Dear Sir,

>

> You have mentioned that one should only chant Sri Lalitha

Sahasranama after receiving initiation to Panchadasi Mantra.

>  

> If one receives permission to chant Sri Lalitha Sahasranama from a

SriVidya Guru ( without initiation to SriVidya), is it alright for

him to chant?

>  

> Also, after that can he receive SriVidya initiation from another

SriVidya Guru?

>  

> Thank you,

> G(Name undisclosed for privacy reasons)

>

namaste SriRam balijepally,

a knowledge giving information in your text. thank you very much.before reading your text i have a great enthusiam towards Maha Meru . but after reading your text i am dropped.

i now decide that It not for common people, and only for those who can perform a said sadhanas. Now a days common people like us wont get chance(time or opportunity) to worship the maha meru. if any wants really, wher can one find Guru? if one guru is found, it is a very costly affair.the great gurus like Peethadhipatulu(heads of peethams) wont care common people.

my own expeience:: i got a meru from Navashakti nilayam in 1990, and kept on worshipping it all these days. i dont have any guru . i just do sri sukta abhisheka and shodasa upachara puja and and offer some milk and rice. i faced a lot of troubles both financially and socially i lost all my finances and still losing. many elders warned me about sri chakra and Devi puja, that they will make me beg on streets..but i did not care all these days. i am confident about devine Mother that she wont do any harm to her children.but really speaking harm has alredy done to me . i amin bitter position. so many people told me to throw away srichakarams, as it is cause of my troubles and daridram(poverty). they say that srichakram can leade one to streets and make them begger.

after reding your text i realised..now i am ready to warn all the people not to go to meru , and get unwanted results. at this stage also i wont leave it till my ENd, let the AMMa spoil her child,if she is not karunamayi and loving mother. what is your kind advise.

DVSASTRY

dear sir, namaste,

i could not find any Guru to initiate me into sriVidya. for a long time i have been searching for guru. how can i find a guru to be initiated into srividya and Laita shasranamas. i live in Hyderabad. please advise me.

sincerely