IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sridhar/ Dhruv Sir,

I am one of the lucky ones to recite "Vajra Kavacha". Pls find some of the answers for issues raised.

1) Yes Guru is needed for Vajra Kavacha. Try contacting Priests of Datta Temples, they may suggest a Proper Guru OR one great Datta Upsaka - Sri G.V.L.N Sharma Gaaru suggested the below procedure

In case we are not able to find a Physical Guru. We can pray to "Sree Guru" saying - "Hey Datta Prabhu, you are the atma chaitanyam of all SathGurus. In this age of Kali i am not able to find a Guru, So with your inspiration i plead YOU to be my Guru. Hey Bhakta Vatsala If not U who else can guide me. Pls accept me as your shishya, even though i am not eligible, you make me worthy of your grace. From now on i am your responsibility. guide me in every walk of Life. Due to your inspiration I wanted to recite "Vajra Kavacha", make me learn all the rituals and grant success in this.....

Saying So - Read Vajra Kavacha thrice , feeling as if Sree Guru is giving U this kavacham. After that place some money (May be Rs 21) at the feet of Lord Datta....

Decide upon the no. of times you will read this & other rules you will follow ( accept simpler and doable rules). From now on Sree Guru is the Guru & always try to be a worthy disciple of HIS and continue the Sadhana of Vajra Kavacham.

2) Visualization is the Key - when you recite the Kavacham, feel the Lord in you - for example " Dattatreya Shira Paathu Sahasrabjeshu Sansthita....", then feel that Lord Datta is seated in your Head in Sahsrara, only when you feel Datta with-in you, you will get immeresed in this.

3) Regarding Karanyasa/ Aganyasa/ Moola Mantra - try to get this details from books/ internet/ a good priest. This world is Datta Swaroopa, so from where ever you get these always think Datta has teached you this.

4) I prefer Full version of Kavacha - with Vyasa Uvacha/ Shankara Uvacha/ Sankalpam/ Nyasam/ Dhyanam/ Mantranustanam/ Kavacham/ Phala Sruthi - If you know telugu try to get a copy from "Sec-Bad Railway station platform No 1 - Book Stall" I should say there are no mistakes in that. Learn the Chandas for recital

5) Never think you started the Kavacham, always feel that Datta Prabhu inspired you to do this and it is HIS Agna which you are following. HE will make it a success

6) I am a Kid to speak about the results of this Kavacha. But to inspire you a will tell small thing - "In 2006 my family was very sick. I suffered/ My mother was afflicted with vocal chord paralysis/ finances were going down the drain. I was in debts. Doctors made us go round the hospitals/ did all kinds of diagnosis / made us poorer by few Lakhs and said this paralysis is incurable, we need to live with it. but there is a possibility it may be cured by itself......whenever I used to see the speech of my Mother, my heart used to cry..but i never made my tears roll down...as she would be sad. Some How it was datta sankalpa - I came accross the Vajra Kavacha - I did the same as mentioned above - Now my mother is totally cured & is healthy as before, we are so happy....

And also we will get lot of nidarshans in Dreams once you start doing this Sadhana.....

7) Dear brothers i know there are lot of good hearted Sadhakas in this group/ even people from datta Samsthanams like "Vishwa SaiSai Baba Sanathana Society" etc. and Of course my Annaya SreeRam/ Annayya Subramanyam are there Please correct this description (if anything in this is wrong)

Brother wish you all the best for your Sadhana !!!!

Tvameva Maata Pita Tvameva ! Tvameva Bratha Sakha Tavameva !!

Tvameva Vidya Dravinam Tvameva !!! Tvameva sarvam mama Deva Devaa !!!!

Jaya Jaya Sree Guru Deva Datta !!!

- Sai.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sainath,You are right. All these things gives more benefit and blessings from Datt Guru. But although, like people who lives outside of India; who don't have time to do rituals and other things, who hardly can find to do Pooja even, may go with full faith in Datt Guru like a child and do sankalp that he/she does not know anything and reciting this kavach to protect him/herself and loveables. Then also they will give results. Main thing is full faith, rest of the things are not time wasting, they give more results though! So, keep full faith in Datt Guru and think he will be protecting you all the time everywhere from every bad aspects.Jai Guru Datt,dhruv"Sri Sainath J.O." <srisainath78 wrote: Hi Sridhar/ Dhruv Sir, I am one of the lucky ones to recite "Vajra Kavacha". Pls find some of the answers for issues raised. 1) Yes Guru is needed for Vajra Kavacha. Try contacting Priests of Datta Temples, they may suggest a Proper Guru OR one great Datta Upsaka - Sri G.V.L.N Sharma Gaaru suggested the below procedure In case we are not able to find a Physical Guru. We can pray to "Sree Guru" saying -

"Hey Datta Prabhu, you are the atma chaitanyam of all SathGurus. In this age of Kali i am not able to find a Guru, So with your inspiration i plead YOU to be my Guru. Hey Bhakta Vatsala If not U who else can guide me. Pls accept me as your shishya, even though i am not eligible, you make me worthy of your grace. From now on i am your responsibility. guide me in every walk of Life. Due to your inspiration I wanted to recite "Vajra Kavacha", make me learn all the rituals and grant success in this..... Saying So - Read Vajra Kavacha thrice , feeling as if Sree Guru is giving U this kavacham. After that place some money (May be Rs 21) at the feet of Lord Datta.... Decide upon the no. of times you will read this & other rules you will follow ( accept simpler and doable rules).

From now on Sree Guru is the Guru & always try to be a worthy disciple of HIS and continue the Sadhana of Vajra Kavacham. 2) Visualization is the Key - when you recite the Kavacham, feel the Lord in you - for example " Dattatreya Shira Paathu Sahasrabjeshu Sansthita....", then feel that Lord Datta is seated in your Head in Sahsrara, only when you feel Datta with-in you, you will get immeresed in this. 3) Regarding Karanyasa/ Aganyasa/ Moola Mantra - try to get this details from books/ internet/ a good priest. This world is Datta Swaroopa, so from where ever you get these always think Datta has teached you this. 4) I prefer Full version of Kavacha - with Vyasa Uvacha/ Shankara Uvacha/

Sankalpam/ Nyasam/ Dhyanam/ Mantranustanam/ Kavacham/ Phala Sruthi - If you know telugu try to get a copy from "Sec-Bad Railway station platform No 1 - Book Stall" I should say there are no mistakes in that. Learn the Chandas for recital 5) Never think you started the Kavacham, always feel that Datta Prabhu inspired you to do this and it is HIS Agna which you are following. HE will make it a success 6) I am a Kid to speak about the results of this Kavacha. But to inspire you a will tell small thing - "In 2006 my family was very sick. I suffered/ My mother was afflicted with vocal chord paralysis/ finances were going down the drain. I was in debts. Doctors made us go round the hospitals/ did all kinds of diagnosis / made us poorer by few Lakhs and said this paralysis is incurable, we

need to live with it. but there is a possibility it may be cured by itself......whenever I used to see the speech of my Mother, my heart used to cry..but i never made my tears roll down...as she would be sad. Some How it was datta sankalpa - I came accross the Vajra Kavacha - I did the same as mentioned above - Now my mother is totally cured & is healthy as before, we are so happy.... And also we will get lot of nidarshans in Dreams once you start doing this Sadhana..... 7) Dear brothers i know there are lot of good hearted Sadhakas in this group/ even people from datta Samsthanams like "Vishwa SaiSai Baba Sanathana Society" etc. and Of course my Annaya SreeRam/ Annayya Subramanyam are there Please correct this description (if anything in this is wrong) Brother wish you all the best for your Sadhana !!!! Tvameva Maata Pita Tvameva ! Tvameva Bratha Sakha Tavameva !! Tvameva Vidya Dravinam Tvameva !!! Tvameva sarvam mama Deva Devaa !!!! Jaya Jaya Sree Guru Deva Datta !!! - Sai. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.